Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2018, 09:56 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Exclamation It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree!

It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree!! Check out last years blog & video to see all the FUN we had!
https://rppblog.com/rpp-hobby-event-...l-rc-jamboree/
Tickets to the 2018 RC Jamboree are on sale now in the link below:
http://2018-rpp-hobby-jamboree.event...tid=2138954690
Attached Images

RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree!

Its getting close and I still need to wrap up a few projects but I cant wait for the Jamboree! It was a ton of fun last year and I expect it to be just as good this year.

Oh and for anyone who hasn't yet registered for the Saturday event, registration ends on the 12th. Friday is free and open to all.

Anyone else coming?
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #3

Thank you very much to everyone involved in this. Me and my girls had an absolute blast!!!!!!!! Gonna start getting ready for next year right now
JDXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 03:04 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I just posted this up in another thread but thought I would share it here too:

I got a few shots at the RPP Jamboree on Friday.

I was the runner up in the Show and Shine with the Maz, though I think I would have had a better result if they had picked up my truck like the others, instead they just pointed down at it. Oh well it was nice to be runner up.

This was the only truck I felt comfortable doing the cable bridge with, crossed it no problem.

I drove up to the cable bridge with the FJ40 but decided a picture was a better idea, lol

I brought back the SCX10.2 that I won in the raffle last year

There was a sweet U4 (I assume) beetle with LS power

I didn't run the Maz in the competition on Saturday, instead I ran my Ascender K10 which I tried to run last year but had a major failure (user error ).

I picked up a new set of the KM3's (4.75 in the G8 compound) and they did great.

This year the course was different, it followed the dry creek for a while and honestly is was way too easy but it was still a lot of fun

The venture with the Ambush body took a tumble down this hill a few minutes after I took this and ended up in the pond to the left. My brother watched it tumble and just froze and watched, then another guy sprung into action leaping for the truck which made my brother realize he should also act quick and he jumped into the pond and grabbed it, time just stood still for a second. All was well in the end as it was using all waterproof electronics besides a Promodeler servo which was also still working. He finished the course with the truck with no issues.

Parking on what was once a truck, looks like a small block chevy maybe

Heres Jeffs Blazer, still in stock form

Old 10-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Exclamation Re: It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree!

Thank you to ALL of the 2018 RPP RC Jamboree Sponsors! We are grateful for all of the wonderful products you make and donated to our event.
RC4WD Pit Bull RC Pro-Line Racing BowHouse RC Wertymade Fans HRP Distributing Knight Customs Rc Mayhem Garage WETHANDS BRAND Team Ottsix Racing Two Chainz Scalerz Team KNK Team FastEddy MIP Radio Control RC Car Hop-Ups and Tools for the Hobbyist Scalerfab.com Beef Tubes Helios RC TamiyaUSA Crawler Innovations Castle Creations Inc. Zotti's Bagz - scale rc accessories
Attached Images

RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 04:13 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for putting a video together RPP!

It's almost time for the 4th Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
🏀First Annual RPP Hobby March Madness Photo Contest! Western USA!🏀 RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 02-28-2018 04:19 PM
3rd Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree - Scale Adventure - Oct. 21, 2017 RPP Hobby Competitions 9 12-13-2017 04:03 PM
3rd Annual RPP RC Jamboree - Oct. 20-21, 2017 RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 3 07-31-2017 04:16 PM
2nd Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree, Oct. 7 & 8, 2016 RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 08-26-2016 10:24 AM
2nd Annual RPP Hobby RC Jamboree, Oct. 7 & 8, 2016 RPP Hobby Competitions 0 08-26-2016 10:19 AM