RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

prusik333 10-15-2008 11:34 AM

WOW:shock: very fast shipping. my wife ordered me your red Bruiser for my birthday and said you sent it UPS on monday....Tuesday morning it was at my doorstep"thumbsup""thumbsup" you will have my business again and again
Thanks once again Corey

62PYRO 10-16-2008 05:08 PM

Thanks for another great transaction.Great service as always.
Pat

wrightcs77 10-16-2008 07:06 PM

Left a voicemail, please call me back on Friday if at all possible.

RPP Hobby 10-16-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wrightcs77 (Post 1385502)
Left a voicemail, please call me back on Friday if at all possible.

I will be out of town tomorrow attending a funeral. So if you need something please E mail as I can get E mails. rpphobby@pacific.net

62PYRO 10-17-2008 04:54 PM

As I said yesterday.Great service.Got my shocks today (i really need to start planning before buying:lol:).
Thanks,
Pat

wrightcs77 10-19-2008 09:49 AM

Absolutely great service. Got a set of VP DH Pro wheels ordered. Top notch service, definately will be going back to shop here again.

tpliquid 10-22-2008 02:13 PM

u guys gonna have the 80mm shox from rc4wd soon?

diggerj 10-24-2008 06:54 PM

RPP, thanks for the great service and support for the hobby. Have not had a single problem with an order yet and appreciate the willingness to answer questions. It is obvious that you all love the hobby as well as running your business.
Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to doing much more business in the future.

RPP Hobby 10-24-2008 06:58 PM

Thank you everyone. I really love what I do, and strive to give the best customer service I can. I do make mistakes more than I would like and always try and make good on them.
I have a huge amount of awesome customers to work with and you all are always so nice to me even when I goof up :lol:

Thank you all "thumbsup"

nitronut 10-25-2008 10:54 AM

I have to say, ya did an awsome job on revamping your website, its looks awsome!!

rockassassin 10-28-2008 07:44 AM

I just wanted to thank RPP hobby for taking care of me thanks. Rocky

Red Rockcrawler 10-30-2008 07:32 PM

Thanks for the quick shipping Corey I got my tires today. Thanks for the sticker "thumbsup""thumbsup"

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...DSCI0428-1.jpg

Knytemare 10-30-2008 08:17 PM

Incredibly fast shipping and great customer service!

robert97dodge 10-31-2008 12:18 PM

I got my order in today. The shirts are NICE!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

62PYRO 11-05-2008 04:45 PM

Yet another great transaction."thumbsup""thumbsup"
Thanks,
Pat

blacksmith 11-05-2008 05:23 PM

Dig

Do you carry or make a drive shaft dig it maybe something to look into. Thank you :idea:

666 11-08-2008 05:35 PM

Hooked me up twice this week with some killer deals and FAST shipping!!

Thanks man!! "thumbsup"

RPMJ 11-08-2008 06:55 PM

Awesome vendor, Thanks for everything Corey."thumbsup"

MrH 11-09-2008 10:48 AM

I, along with everyone else on this thred would like to say that you have a greate looking web site. Your products are at a fair price, and in many instances a little less than other venders offer them for. I have but one gripe about your service. I don't like your one size fits all shipping charges. When buying larger items or kits, it's great service, but when only buying small parts, it's too much, and in fact it has prevented me from ordering my parts from you.

From reading all the posts, it's clear that you do not use the least expensive shipping service, and thats fine if I need something fast, I will pay the extra. But why don't you offer some alternitives for shipping. I don't always need my items yesterday, and if I do, I will pay extra for faster shipping.

One item that I am looking for at this time is shown in stock on your web site, and costs about $5. Paying $9 to ship a $5 item is a bit left of stupid, if you ask me. I'm not asking you to ship for free, just give your customers the chance to opt for a less expensive method of shipping, expecially on some of the smaller, less expensive parrts.

Thanks for listening to me.

Wayne

RPP Hobby 11-09-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrH (Post 1418685)
I, along with everyone else on this thred would like to say that you have a greate looking web site. Your products are at a fair price, and in many instances a little less than other venders offer them for. I have but one gripe about your service. I don't like your one size fits all shipping charges. When buying larger items or kits, it's great service, but when only buying small parts, it's too much, and in fact it has prevented me from ordering my parts from you.

From reading all the posts, it's clear that you do not use the least expensive shipping service, and thats fine if I need something fast, I will pay the extra. But why don't you offer some alternitives for shipping. I don't always need my items yesterday, and if I do, I will pay extra for faster shipping.

One item that I am looking for at this time is shown in stock on your web site, and costs about $5. Paying $9 to ship a $5 item is a bit left of stupid, if you ask me. I'm not asking you to ship for free, just give your customers the chance to opt for a less expensive method of shipping, expecially on some of the smaller, less expensive parrts.

Thanks for listening to me.

Wayne

Hi Wayne

Thanks for the post. I agree with you 100% on the fact for smaller item purchases like 5.00 item and 8.99 shipping. I am sure I have lost lots of small single item sales. I am willing to do this though because I beleive it gets most people to order up and try to get the best bang for their buck. I wanted to keep my shipping rate simple for my customers, they always know what they will have to pay. And I would say the majority of my customers are getting 3 times there 8.99 worth paid with how fast we process and ship, and alot of my orders cost more than 8.99 to ship, let alone the time and material costs.

Wayne I am sorry we have not met your needs. Hopefully at some point and time we will be able to.
Maybe not on a smalli item purchase you are talking of, but in another instance. Thanks Corey

hardheaded 11-09-2008 12:42 PM

awesome customer service"thumbsup", very fast shipping"thumbsup". i will always order from you, as long as you have them in stock:lol:.

i see that you are carry Cad to Chrome products, will you be selling their 1.9 Walker Evan Wheels?

RPP Hobby 11-09-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardheaded (Post 1418818)
awesome customer service"thumbsup", very fast shipping"thumbsup". i will always order from you, as long as you have them in stock:lol:.

i see that you are carry Cad to Chrome products, will you be selling their 1.9 Walker Evan Wheels?

Thank you and Yes I will be stocking the CAD To Chrome Evans beadlocks "thumbsup"

bob1961 11-10-2008 10:41 AM

got off the phone with ya corey and went to the post office and my order was there, thx super fast shipping "thumbsup" ....if you have it in stock i'm buying it..............bob

Deezul 11-11-2008 03:03 PM

heard any news on the Carver preorders?

RPP Hobby 11-11-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deezul (Post 1422400)
heard any news on the Carver preorders?

Shipping next week I was just told today.

aztitan 11-12-2008 11:11 AM

Rpp is awesome, got My Tundra in less than a week, and the bearing kit in 2 days.

A plus, im going here first

ROLANDROCKSHOP 11-14-2008 11:21 AM

corey, you get my slash locks,and tires out yet??
just checking ,cant wait to see how they hookup!"thumbsup"
thanks

RPP Hobby 11-14-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubiredunlmtd (Post 1427226)
corey, you get my slash locks,and tires out yet??
just checking ,cant wait to see how they hookup!"thumbsup"
thanks

Yeah you should have gotten an E mail. Take some pics when you get them on your slash "thumbsup"

ROLANDROCKSHOP 11-14-2008 12:04 PM

i sure will!!
got a hardcore body to go with it!
ive been trying to break this thing and so far just a spur gear!:shock:

thanks corey!"thumbsup"

rickyax10 11-17-2008 05:07 AM

I have purchased several things from you guys and it has always been a perfect purchase! You get the product out fast, I ordered some things on 11/12 and had it on 11/15 and every order has been that way!Great job RPP!!!! Thanks for everything.

crash 11-17-2008 10:24 PM

This is my first time dealing with this vendor and I gotta say

thumbs up. "thumbsup"

robert97dodge 11-18-2008 08:46 PM

Hey just wanted to let you know I got my order in the mail tonight!! Thanks a lot. The Spektrum DX3R and Vanquish pro comp wheels are SWEET!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

constantmotion 11-20-2008 08:27 AM

I am not too keen on having to change my password every now and again because it expires. How long til you can use the same password?

ROLANDROCKSHOP 11-20-2008 10:17 AM

heres the NEW PROLINE SWITCH AND PROLINE BEAD LOCKS,AND HARDCORE BODY. READY TO RIP!
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/DSCN4143.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...0/DSCN4145.jpg

THANKS COREY! YOUR SERVICE DOES ROCK!!!

RPP Hobby 11-20-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constantmotion (Post 1436106)
I am not too keen on having to change my password every now and again because it expires. How long til you can use the same password?

I am sorry, you need to buy more often then :-P Let me see if I can look into that.

akguanja 11-20-2008 03:30 PM

RPP Hobby Service ROCKS!

i just want to say ive orderd so much stuff from RPP and corey has always been there to help with any problems/additions/changes or anything else i need and in a timely manner, theres alot of good vendors on this board but RPP is at the top.

Thanks Corey!

- Tre

hotwheels000 11-21-2008 06:48 PM

Thanks Cory, recieved my package today. I appreciate the extra effort and time you spent with me.

Devlin

4XADICT 11-21-2008 10:52 PM

Just have to say , that in the five years or so I`ve been into rc RPP has consistently been the best to deal with . Cali to VA in three days everytime , and the orders have all been right . There are few that can stand near the top , and RPP is one of them in my book .

TIMZKRAWLER 11-23-2008 02:28 PM

hi corey ...any idea when you will have the Proline epic fronts in black on black wheels in stock for the slash ...i want to buy the tires and wheels as a full set ...thanks

RPP Hobby 11-23-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIMZKRAWLER (Post 1440965)
hi corey ...any idea when you will have the Proline epic fronts in black on black wheels in stock for the slash ...i want to buy the tires and wheels as a full set ...thanks

Tey are in stock, just updated the site. Thanks Corey