RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

Offroader5 01-16-2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1526179)
I just gotta say this... I placed an order yesterday expecting my e-mail confirmation and shipping info this morning. Before I even checked my e-mail this afternoon I got a call. It was Cory telling me one of the items I ordered was out of stock and that he would hold my order for me untill they were in later and then ship them out ASAP. Now THAT is customer service! "thumbsup"

Sorry if I didn't sound as enthused as I do now, but I really did appreciate the call Cory. Your number is saved in my phone now. "thumbsup"

I KNOW....same exact thing on my last order. I was like..."wow, he CALLED me :shock:"

"thumbsup""thumbsup"

2JSC 01-16-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Offroader5 (Post 1532634)
I KNOW....same exact thing on my last order. I was like..."wow, he CALLED me :shock:"

"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I know.. I almost didn't answer because of the number, but did.

"Is James there?"
"Yessss....?"

lol:ror:

rottenbelly 01-17-2009 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1532602)
Hi Justin I know replacement parts are on the way to you. Let me know how that works out for you please. Thanks Corey

Will do if it ships tuesday i should get it thursday from tx. Will post results.

Mikey007 01-17-2009 12:47 PM

Hi Corey was wondering if you were able to order the low profile michelin tires for the King Hauler? Here is the thread. http://www.gardentrucking.com/yabb/c...num=1207002412 Please let me know as I need ten of these.

Mike

DiEzel 01-17-2009 12:53 PM

Yesterday i recieved my order of DNA parts from another dealer and i didnt know i needed to be rod ends. I was told revo ones but didnt know which.

So i called Corey (Sp?) because i knew he stocked dna and im sure he stocked traxxas. Well he was kind enough to take a dna kit OFF THE SHELF open it up, and open up a set of revo rod ends to check for me so i could go and buy them localy, All while over the Phone!!!!


Corey, You got my business from now on!!!!!! No questions! "thumbsup"

lukedaemon 01-17-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1526179)
I just gotta say this... I placed an order yesterday expecting my e-mail confirmation and shipping info this morning. Before I even checked my e-mail this afternoon I got a call. It was Cory telling me one of the items I ordered was out of stock and that he would hold my order for me untill they were in later and then ship them out ASAP. Now THAT is customer service! "thumbsup"

Sorry if I didn't sound as enthused as I do now, but I really did appreciate the call Cory. Your number is saved in my phone now. "thumbsup"

This was the same for me, but I was helped out even further. I explained to Cory what I was trying to get done. He made a few suggestions, a swap on an item or 2 to get the job done and a day or so later and I received the items. We are set, exactly what we needed.

Awesome Customer Service!! "thumbsup"

BTW: Cory (RPP), the young man that the parts were for, also named Cory, says thanks as well. His AX10 RTR was not cutting the mustard with plastic links.

Thanks again. We will surely do business in the future with you! "thumbsup"

Peace

RPP Hobby 01-17-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey007 (Post 1533964)
Hi Corey was wondering if you were able to order the low profile michelin tires for the King Hauler? Here is the thread. http://www.gardentrucking.com/yabb/c...num=1207002412 Please let me know as I need ten of these.

Mike

I tried getting them Mike and the company did not respond to me.


Quote:

Originally Posted by DiEzel (Post 1533980)
Yesterday i recieved my order of DNA parts from another dealer and i didnt know i needed to be rod ends. I was told revo ones but didnt know which.

So i called Corey (Sp?) because i knew he stocked dna and im sure he stocked traxxas. Well he was kind enough to take a dna kit OFF THE SHELF open it up, and open up a set of revo rod ends to check for me so i could go and buy them localy, All while over the Phone!!!!


Corey, You got my business from now on!!!!!! No questions! "thumbsup"


There are 100's of shops out there that sell the same items I sell, So I have to go above and beyond to give you all a reason to buy from me. This is a perfect example. Sure it is a bummer to know a person bought a product from someone else, but I still could not leave them hanging when they needed help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukedaemon (Post 1534129)
This was the same for me, but I was helped out even further. I explained to Cory what I was trying to get done. He made a few suggestions, a swap on an item or 2 to get the job done and a day or so later and I received the items. We are set, exactly what we needed.

Awesome Customer Service!! "thumbsup"

BTW: Cory (RPP), the young man that the parts were for, also named Cory, says thanks as well. His AX10 RTR was not cutting the mustard with plastic links.

Thanks again. We will surely do business in the future with you! "thumbsup"

Peace

Thank you for posting I am glad it worked out and Cory is up and running"thumbsup"

Siggy 01-18-2009 12:03 AM

Hi Corey,

Just doing a follow-up on my email/order. Have a Great start for 2009, as well.
Thanks!"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-18-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siggy (Post 1535286)
Hi Corey,

Just doing a follow-up on my email/order. Have a Great start for 2009, as well.
Thanks!"thumbsup"

Please Email me I may have missed. Thanks Corey

Siggy 01-18-2009 01:13 AM

Will do, thanks for your kind attention."thumbsup"

montereycrawler 01-21-2009 11:46 AM

What's the latest on the Chisels?

RPP Hobby 01-21-2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montereycrawler (Post 1558837)
What's the latest on the Chisels?

I should be shipping out early next week tuesday most likely "thumbsup"

montereycrawler 01-21-2009 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1562445)
I should be shipping out early next week tuesday most likely "thumbsup"

Great. Thanks.

Colby 01-22-2009 05:00 PM

You guys are life savers!! You were the only place I could find a 45t motor instock at, and got it quick.I will definetly be back for more parts "thumbsup"

One question though. I didnt look this up or anything since its not a big deal, but what was the little card i received for?

2JSC 01-22-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColbyTheKid (Post 1566879)
One question though. I didnt look this up or anything since its not a big deal, but what was the little card i received for?

Just a business card.... I have like 20 of them. :D

chino438 01-26-2009 01:52 PM

Thanks again RPP!!! Will be back really soon"thumbsup"

Colby 01-26-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1566887)
Just a business card.... I have like 20 of them. :D

Oh, ok. better keep that in my wallet just incase I drive like 1,000 miles to there wearhouse :)

Typhoon 01-26-2009 06:07 PM

Great Company to deal with.
Thanks Corey

fishfever 01-26-2009 09:00 PM

Hey cory, when will you be getting more Hi Lift Tamiya Leaf Spring in thanks...

RPP Hobby 01-26-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfever (Post 1580072)
Hey cory, when will you be getting more Hi Lift Tamiya Leaf Spring in thanks...

I think I got some in Need to check tomorrow and update the site "thumbsup"

fishfever 01-26-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1580385)
I think I got some in Need to check tomorrow and update the site "thumbsup"



sweet thanks"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

axman2010 01-26-2009 11:49 PM

Just placed my first RPP order! Great deal on the hb rovers! Thanks Ill be back for sure!!

fishfever 01-27-2009 11:17 AM

hey cory when will these be in stock???

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...DUDE/tk002.jpg

wkxtreme 01-27-2009 12:00 PM

feedback
 
i order some hi-lift rims from yall i call rpp today some guy told were out of stock only reason leaving feedback awsome custom service over the phone



will be bck for more rc's products

gmc572 01-27-2009 12:36 PM

once again great service from the man!!!!!!!

fishfever 01-27-2009 05:01 PM

i ordered 2 winches, a bec, and some shocks great service....




hey corey what is the eta on thoes springs i need to make a nothe order asap????

SAL45 01-27-2009 07:20 PM

Thanks Cory for the great service "thumbsup" My SCX arrives tomorrow and your service is great! Will be buying from you more in the near future! Thanks again!

-Sal

62PYRO 01-28-2009 06:00 PM

Another smoking fast delivery from RPP."thumbsup""thumbsup"

fishfever 01-31-2009 11:44 PM

hey corey when will these be in stock???

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/b...DUDE/tk002.jpg

RPP Hobby 01-31-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishfever (Post 1594216)
hey corey when will these be in stock???

Go check my site, I had one I could put into inventory "thumbsup"

fishfever 02-01-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1594229)
Go check my site, I had one I could put into inventory "thumbsup"


thanks corey i just placed my order...."thumbsup"8)

cutlaSS 02-01-2009 01:46 AM

Got my Flatirons today. Quick shipping! I just got my shipping notification on Thursday and got them this afternoon."thumbsup"

hotwheels000 02-02-2009 10:04 AM

Summit
 
Any word on the shipping date yet ?

jd267 02-02-2009 12:31 PM

RPP RULES:lol::lol:"thumbsup"

2JSC 02-02-2009 02:40 PM

Cory, are you going to be getting any of the RCC hoddies or t-shirts in? I'd like to get one along with an RPP shirt to match my new Dinky RC one. :D

RPP Hobby 02-02-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1596732)
Cory, are you going to be getting any of the RCC hoddies or t-shirts in? I'd like to get one along with an RPP shirt to match my new Dinky RC one. :D

I asked Jason about selling them, and really works best if you buy them direct from them. Sorry

2JSC 02-03-2009 12:28 AM

He said that vendors would be selling them... never said which though. I would have assumed you'd be one of them. Thanks for the reply though.

RPP Hobby 02-03-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 1597916)
He said that vendors would be selling them... never said which though. I would have assumed you'd be one of them. Thanks for the reply though.

Well shucks I asked a long time ago. I will ask him after this "thumbsup"

dkingston 02-04-2009 11:31 AM

I want to thank RPP for the AWESOME service.

Placed an order on Sunday, delivered to Ohio on Wednesday. You can't hardly beat that!

Thanks, again.


- David

flybird 02-06-2009 04:30 AM

Dear Sirs,

do you shipped your product Internationally ?
I could not find the way on your website. Tks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com