RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

rockwood330 04-22-2008 08:27 PM

wow well we may have to set up some separate shipping ... just send the servo gears and dif cases when u get the gears i can wait on the cvds ....just pm me the shipping cost or do u just want me to pick up the cost to ship the cvd either wan its no biggie just let me know

thanks matt

poppamac70 04-24-2008 09:23 AM

Recieved my parts today Corey was great with response to emails and order Will be ordering more . Still having trouble finding different gearing for my ax any sugestions? Thanks

ffactory666 04-26-2008 04:28 AM

Just wanted to find out the offset on your limited edition 2.2 beadlocks with the black rim and faux hubs.
Wanted a narrow offset for my axial axles .

Hildy 04-26-2008 07:57 PM

I want to thank Corey for the OUTSTANDING shipping time. Cali to Pennsylvania...ordered Wednesday night recieved Friday morning.:shock:

Also want to say thanks for the excellent stock in parts and great variety.

I will continue shopping from RPP and reccommend them to anybody.

BILLYGOAT 04-26-2008 10:11 PM

Thanks For The Fast Shipping Ordered Wednesday Got On Fri. These Flat Irons Are Awesome. Thanks Again For The Great Customer Service

zumzum5150 04-30-2008 02:23 AM

Order received. Speedy delivery and great service to the Rccrawler comunity.."thumbsup"

Mr_Freeze 04-30-2008 09:05 PM

Another happy RPP customer!!!
Fast turn-around time!!!

And appreciate the package labeling for Canadians. It's an inside thing... you'd have to be Canadian :)

Thanks guys!!!

cartronicshn 05-03-2008 11:48 AM

Speechless, every time i do bussiness with Corey and Rpp i get the best service and deals 8), got my fj cr 01 in already:)"thumbsup".

bunyip 05-03-2008 07:28 PM

Any dates for the jconcepts bodies
thanks

RPP Hobby 05-03-2008 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunyip (Post 1172628)
Any dates for the jconcepts bodies
thanks

I will start shipping these this coming tuesday "thumbsup"

bunyip 05-04-2008 05:01 PM

Hey thanks Corey
If you can ship the body and axles on tuesday that will be great
I really am impressed with your service and promptness to address any issues, thats what customer service is all about.

Thanks again
Peter

Z71HULK 05-04-2008 07:09 PM

Ordered some Trail Doc XL's and memory foams from Corey and they came in super fast! Will definatley do business with him again!

-Dusty

Norcal crawler 05-06-2008 12:11 AM

Ordered some springs i needed on sunday before a comp the next weekend, and they got here tuesday. Then forgot i needed body posts, and ordered them wednesday. I didnt expect them to show up in time, but sure enough i got them friday. Got everything i needed before the comp, thanks Cory!

MrNate 05-06-2008 03:13 PM

Are you guys going to be carrying the Panther crawler tires when they come out?

RPP Hobby 05-06-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrNate (Post 1176110)
Are you guys going to be carrying the Panther crawler tires when they come out?

Yes Sir They have just been added to the site. Below is a link "thumbsup"

Panther 2.2 Soft Crawler Tire with memory foam

jamesbernatchez 05-06-2008 04:19 PM

I just realized that I have never posted in this thread. The first place I go to order is RPP. Not only do they have great prices, but I always receive shipping notification by the next day at the latest. I have placed multiple orders, which I don't even want to know how much in total, that were always filled quickly, accurately, and efficiently. I just placed another order last night for almost $350 of parts and I sit here content knowing that I will have everything before the weekend.

Keep doing what your doing! You're always my first stop when I am shopping. :D

One note: start stocking Traxxas Long and Short Rod and Ball Ends #TRA1942

I always need them and its much easier adding them to my order than driving 20 minutes to Hobbytown for a part that is cheaper than the gas it took me to get there.

RPP Hobby 05-06-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesbernatchez (Post 1176193)
I just realized that I have never posted in this thread. The first place I go to order is RPP. Not only do they have great prices, but I always receive shipping notification by the next day at the latest. I have placed multiple orders, which I don't even want to know how much in total, that were always filled quickly, accurately, and efficiently. I just placed another order last night for almost $350 of parts and I sit here content knowing that I will have everything before the weekend.

Keep doing what your doing! You're always my first stop when I am shopping. :D

One note: start stocking Traxxas Long and Short Rod and Ball Ends #TRA1942

I always need them and its much easier adding them to my order than driving 20 minutes to Hobbytown for a part that is cheaper than the gas it took me to get there.

Thank you Sir "thumbsup" Todays order is already gone :shock: And I will have the TRA1942 On the site for you next time you order "thumbsup"

If anyone ever needs something I do not show on my site, Let me know I will get it. Thanks again Corey

MrNate 05-06-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1176143)
Yes Sir They have just been added to the site. Below is a link "thumbsup"

Panther 2.2 Soft Crawler Tire with memory foam

Awesome! Ordered a set. Between those and the Jconcepts body I ordered last week, I hope to have my fill of "new" products.

rn38 05-10-2008 07:06 AM

Corey you rock!!! had problems with paypal and you helped me out big time!!!

Thanks

Echodawg 05-13-2008 12:39 PM

Hands down, the best RC vendor to deal with! Corey goes out of his way to make sure your order is right. Thanks a million for such a stellar transaction!

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"