Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #3101
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

A quick and heart-felt thank you to both RPP and its subsidiary Gear Head.

Not only has RPP won over all of my business, their in-house brand Gear Head has been and continues to be one of my favorite scale parts manufacturers in the industry.

RPP and Gear Head have given me outstanding customer support and go beyond my already high expectations. That is no easy task.

Thank you Corey, Nate and all the RPP and Gear Head teams for being my goto online scaler parts supplier/manufacturer.

Soon I will be posting pics of my 4 RPP supplied project rigs.

Sincerely,
Jason Lasswell

Bringing the pain since 1968

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-25-2015 at 08:57 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2015, 11:45 AM   #3102
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
A quick and heart-felt thank you to both RPP and its subsidiary Gear Head.

Not only has RPP won over all of my business, their in-house brand Gear Head has been and continues to be one of my favorite scale parts manufacturers in the industry.

RPP and Gear Head have given me outstanding customer support and go beyond my already high expectations. That is no easy task.

Thank you Corey, Nate and all the RPP and Gear Head teams for being my goto online scaler parts supplier/manufacturer.

Soon I will be posting pics of my 4 RPP supplied project rigs.

Sincerely,
Jason Lasswell

Bringing the pain since 1968
Thank you Jason! We appreciate the kind words!
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 04:04 PM   #3103
Rock Crawler

Not saying I counted but 52 hours to my door! From San Fran to Baton Rouge ,La! Damn...... the best and fastest I've seen!!! Salute !!!
17dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #3104

Well I just started the rock crawling seen & stumbled across you guys you are my number 1 source for all my crawling needs already have made many purchases thanks for the outstanding service.
Rolin Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #3105
I wanna be Dave

thanks so much for the holiday coupon! Scored some SSD axle housings and hardware. Withing a minute of paying, RPP-bot sends me the order confirmation.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:40 PM   #3106
RCC Addict

Hey RPP just a simple question and maybe it's been ask before.I'm wondering why you don't have the 3 equal payment plan like Tower hobbies has.
How it works is you pay with credit card and pay the first payment plus shipping is deducted the same day you buy with your credit card and the next two come off your your credit card within 30 day from the first payment then the last payment come out in another 30 days....and your done...much easier on the pocket book and i know 100% sure you would get a lot more business...
I shop tower hobbies because of this 3 equal payments plan but don't have half the scale products that you have...

And if i knew you had this 3 equal payments plans i would be buying lots of product from you.cause i buy lots from tower hobbies...
hope you will consider this option cause it will work...
rustneversleeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:42 PM   #3107
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustneversleeps View Post
Hey RPP just a simple question and maybe it's been ask before.I'm wondering why you don't have the 3 equal payment plan like Tower hobbies has.
How it works is you pay with credit card and pay the first payment plus shipping is deducted the same day you buy with your credit card and the next two come off your your credit card within 30 day from the first payment then the last payment come out in another 30 days....and your done...much easier on the pocket book and i know 100% sure you would get a lot more business...
I shop tower hobbies because of this 3 equal payments plan but don't have half the scale products that you have...

And if i knew you had this 3 equal payments plans i would be buying lots of product from you.cause i buy lots from tower hobbies...
I've lived by a "if I have to finance it I cannot afford it" policy and it's done me very well.

Just saying.
gbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #3108
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbean View Post
I've lived by a "if I have to finance it I cannot afford it" policy and it's done me very well.

Just saying.
we all say we can't afford in this hobby but we still buy no matter much it is.Some parts are expensive but having a 3 payment plan would sell a lot more expensive parts..no matter which way you look at it we still buy no matter if we can afford it or not...
What would you rather do pay for something that's 600.00 in one shot or have the 3 payment plan and pay 3 equal payment at 200.00 and have money for beer.....lol

and we are only talking 400.00 to maybe 800.00 im not talking about 40,000.00 like a car.....
Old 09-17-2015, 05:55 PM   #3109
RCC Addict

That's mostly true.
I don't drink.. leaves more money for rc stuffs! Haha
Old 09-17-2015, 06:00 PM   #3110
RCC Addict

Quote:
That's mostly true.
I don't drink.. leaves more money for rc stuffs! Haha
Funny you mention it I quit drinking 15 month now.i think i had my fun of 40 plus year of drinking and never regretted it .
Now i have more money to buy RC parts to.....lol
Old 09-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #3111

I LOVE RPP Hobby. Fastest shipping around and always a good deal with discount codes all the time. If they have the item I need, there is nowhere else I would purchase from.
btc_8383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:02 AM   #3112
RCC Addict

Quote:

So much for the reply .I guess that's a no and so much for the suggestion

Last edited by rustneversleeps; 09-18-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:16 AM   #3113

Quote:

I have no doubt they could offer plans like that

But....

I also have no doubt it would in turn result in higher prices conveyed to the customers on all items.

When you run a business of any sort and you start adding paper trails, active computer programs, additional record keeping, additional state taxes on inventory holds, back up on shelf and added confusion of held orders etc...
Not too mention when payments start running out on net 60's and net 90's etc..., all that additional BS has to convey somewhere.

I tend to believe RPP ROCKS because they don't offer all that crap!
Like previously mentioned, can't afford it, come back when you can.
Need 3 weeks or months to pay for all of it?
Put your payments in an envelope in the desk each week or month and when it's all there.... Place the order.

I like the RPP bargain basement pricing
I like the RPP supersonic fast shipping
I absolutely hope nothing gets in the way of their continued top notch service

RPP ROCKS!!!

Last edited by THX_138; 09-18-2015 at 09:18 AM.
THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:34 AM   #3114
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

As much as we would like to be able to offer something like this we are not in a position financially to do so. We are very small operation compared to Tower Hobbies. Towers Parent Company is our main Distributor and competitor. Thank you for your inquiry and suggestion wanting to work with us on something like this.
Old 09-18-2015, 09:38 AM   #3115
I wanna be Dave

While we are on suggestion mode....have you thought about a Loyalty Reward incentive at all? I would be sickened and my wife would divorce me if we both knew how much I have spent at RPP over the years. Despite living in Canada with our weak dollar, RPP is my "GO-TO" shop for all my RC needs and wants.
bilinvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #3116
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
As much as we would like to be able to offer something like this we are not in a position financially to do so. We are very small operation compared to Tower Hobbies. Towers Parent Company is our main Distributor and competitor. Thank you for your inquiry and suggestion wanting to work with us on something like this.
Ya very understandable.I know just thought i ask to see if it was feasible.
and not to worry i always be a loyal customer because of your scale items and supporting other companies...
What about starting up a members fee for a better shipping price to Canada..
5 days to Canada fast shipping I'm impress.
Be nice if you where up the street from me,I'd be like a kid in a candy store.
thanks you for your reason....
Old 09-18-2015, 10:12 AM   #3117
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilinvic View Post
While we are on suggestion mode....have you thought about a Loyalty Reward incentive at all? I would be sickened and my wife would divorce me if we both knew how much I have spent at RPP over the years. Despite living in Canada with our weak dollar, RPP is my "GO-TO" shop for all my RC needs and wants.
X2 on the weak dollar and GO-TO...
Old 09-18-2015, 10:21 AM   #3118
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilinvic View Post
Their loyalty program is built into their phenomenal service, quick shipping and good pricing...
There isn't a better online source for RC stuffs.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:22 AM   #3119
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Their loyalty program is built into their phenomenal service, quick shipping and good pricing...
Can't argue with that!!!!
bilinvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 10:49 AM   #3120
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Thank you Griffin See that is the thing, I have been trying to not fall into these pit pall gimmicks to try an lure customers in to support us. I am trying to do it honestly with good hard work. No smoke in mirrors, I am not out sponsoring every great driver, builder or who ever by giving free stuff and discounts to falsely say how great we are. I am trying to prove/earn it solely on our performance.

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby