Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #3281
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

They got delivered this morning and will be shipping out today!

Thank you for your pre-order,
Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honcho907 View Post
Just wondering. When will the pre-orderd proline 4runners be shipped? Been seeing them pop up everywhere all sexy and painted up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2017, 06:40 AM   #3282
Pebble Pounder

hey guys, just want to say thank you for the great service you provide for this industry. you may be able to find products cheaper on amazon or ebay. but it doesn't add up to the service and attention to quality you get from this company. i'm glad ive started doing business with y'all and plan to for the years to come! its seems as if this company is founded on great morals from what i have seen and delt with while doing business with y'all. keep up the great work youve got another life long customer!

Mike Coleman
DirtyChevy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:38 AM   #3283
I wanna be Dave

I love you guys, BUT ordering on weekends OR late night , why is the order frozen "processing"
When you are closed and gone ? I hate paying postage and would like to add an item or two many times.

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:35 AM   #3284

Did you get rid of free shipping? Your site says $43.29 is the cheapest shipping option for a Trail Finder 2!
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 03:12 PM   #3285
I wanna be Dave

Sorry JatoTheRipper, Free Shipping does not apply to some items on our store. We understand everyone would love free shipping, but in several cases our margins are so low, if you use a coupon code and we shipped for free, we would have zero profit or be selling below our cost. That would make it very difficult for us to keep "our doors open"!

From our Free Shipping details page https://www.rpphobby.com/Articles.asp?ID=144:
Some items do not qualify for Free Shipping. This can be for various reasons including, but not limited to:
Special pricing, weight, over-sized packages, etc.

Note, smaller items from RC4WD do ship for free and qualify for coupons and sales. In the case of the TF2, although it will not ship for free, it still qualifies for a coupon discount.

I hope you understand and we appreciate your support as a customer.

-Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Did you get rid of free shipping? Your site says $43.29 is the cheapest shipping option for a Trail Finder 2!
Old 09-13-2017, 07:54 PM   #3286

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPP Hobby View Post
Sorry JatoTheRipper, Free Shipping does not apply to some items on our store. We understand everyone would love free shipping, but in several cases our margins are so low, if you use a coupon code and we shipped for free, we would have zero profit or be selling below our cost. That would make it very difficult for us to keep "our doors open"!

From our Free Shipping details page https://www.rpphobby.com/Articles.asp?ID=144:
Some items do not qualify for Free Shipping. This can be for various reasons including, but not limited to:
Special pricing, weight, over-sized packages, etc.

Note, smaller items from RC4WD do ship for free and qualify for coupons and sales. In the case of the TF2, although it will not ship for free, it still qualifies for a coupon discount.

I hope you understand and we appreciate your support as a customer.

-Jim
RPP Hobby
I'll be blunt, but completely honest. It's getting difficult to shop at RPP Hobby. I used to be a huge fan, huge supporter, and huge proponent, but that has quickly waned as of late.

I'll explain why using the TF2 example because that's what I'm currently in the market for. The $40 off of the TF2 kit from your current 10% coupon is negated by the $43 shipping charge.

Your competition offers $30 to $40 off of the TF2 kit (even $60 off if you're a club member of one site) and they still offer free shipping. It's hard to remain faithful when the competition offers the same product shipped to my door for $30 to $60 less than RPP.

I know you're a smaller company and that coupled with with the really quick responses via Facebook used to make up for a big portion of the pricing disparity. But now even that perk is gone since you got rid of the option to contact you via Facebook.

I share this information not to simply knock RPP Hobby, but I share it in hopes that you use it to improve your company and, at the least, get it back to where it was not long ago.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:30 PM   #3287

Wow! After reading through some of these posts I feel as though I’m repeating some of what has already been said...I ordered on Black Friday...realized I ordered the wrong thing...called Friday afternoon and spoke with 2 of the nicest people!!! My order was corrected and the shipment arrived Monday...lol...Monday!!! In Central Pa nonetheless...I was completely shocked it came that quick and no...I didn’t pay for expedited shipping. When you read how quick RPP ships it’s no joke. Thank you so very much for your great customer support and super fast ship times...other big name hobby retailers should learn from you guys! Thank you again!
gixxerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 04:31 AM   #3288
Rock Crawler

I just wanted to take the time to thank you guys for the excellent customer service. You definitely went above and beyond. I started using RPP because of the reputation you have for fast shipping and customer service. I will continue to use RPP because of your actions yesterday. It is hard to find companies that are truly dedicated to pleasing their customers. You guys made me feel like I was more important than the bottom line. That’s awesome.
SHOme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 05:25 AM   #3289
RCC Addict

This is great to know. Unfortunately RPP do not ship to my country yet. Otherwise I will be their power buyer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Teng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #3290
I wanna be Dave

Just wanted to swing by and give a shout-out.

I called and asked for a package to be held until I could get back so it wasn't setting on my porch (poor planning on my part) and the guy I spoke with not only helped me out, but was super friendly. I've always gotten fantastic service from RPP for the last 10+ years, but it really cemented why I shop with you all. You guys are awesome and we're lucky to have you as part of the hobby.
Highmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:15 PM   #3291
Rock Crawler

Just a quick note to say thank you for having such amazing customer service. I just received a call from one of your people informing me that there was an inventory error in your system and a part I had ordered was not available in the original color I had chosen.
One quick conversation over the phone and the issue is taken care of.
Small things like this makes a world of difference.
Jeepiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 09:40 AM   #3292

I appreciate the free shipping after Christmas! I placed an order for the first time in a bit. Offer more free shipping days and you'll get orders from me.

I went to place a second order the next day and free shipping had turned into around $12 or 10% of my order which eats up the 10% off from the coupon you provided. Sorry, I just can't justify that.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:02 AM   #3293
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I'll be blunt, but completely honest. It's getting difficult to shop at RPP Hobby. I used to be a huge fan, huge supporter, and huge proponent, but that has quickly waned as of late.

I'll explain why using the TF2 example because that's what I'm currently in the market for. The $40 off of the TF2 kit from your current 10% coupon is negated by the $43 shipping charge.

Your competition offers $30 to $40 off of the TF2 kit (even $60 off if you're a club member of one site) and they still offer free shipping. It's hard to remain faithful when the competition offers the same product shipped to my door for $30 to $60 less than RPP.

I know you're a smaller company and that coupled with with the really quick responses via Facebook used to make up for a big portion of the pricing disparity. But now even that perk is gone since you got rid of the option to contact you via Facebook.

I share this information not to simply knock RPP Hobby, but I share it in hopes that you use it to improve your company and, at the least, get it back to where it was not long ago.
Huge RPP fan.

I have to say that the last two rigs I bought, a RC4WD beast, and scx10ii came from another seller simply due to the free shipping. I generally order parts at the same time to increase the total order.

That being said, if I don't have that big purchase that shipping matters, I order from you.

You have to do what you have to do to remain in business. I am just sharing my shopping habits.
Ditchrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:44 PM   #3294
I wanna be Dave

Any idea on time frame to get re-stocked w/ the LURC HD AX-10 spools?

I hope all is well for everyone at the shop.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 09:16 AM   #3295
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSki View Post
Any idea on time frame to get re-stocked w/ the LURC HD AX-10 spools?

I hope all is well for everyone at the shop.
Thank you BigSki, things are going well with lots of improvements being made to better support and engage customers. We have ordered the Lockedup RC HD spools and they should be here sometime next week.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:14 PM   #3296
I wanna be Dave

Thanks to whom ever it was yesterday on the phone that looked at the Gmade wheels to determine if they had scale hardware included, it was great service !
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #3297
I wanna be Dave

I like to leave reviews on the stuff I purchase but I have one suggestion on the process, let us review just what we want to review and not the entire order. I've had some orders with too many items to review, and others with items I didn't feel ready to review yet. I know I'd leave more reviews If I could be selective about it.

Thanks, you guys rock!
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:37 PM   #3298
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
I like to leave reviews on the stuff I purchase but I have one suggestion on the process, let us review just what we want to review and not the entire order. I've had some orders with too many items to review, and others with items I didn't feel ready to review yet. I know I'd leave more reviews If I could be selective about it.

Thanks, you guys rock!

You can review any single item on all orders. I’ve done it

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #3299
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSki View Post
Thanks to whom ever it was yesterday on the phone that looked at the Gmade wheels to determine if they had scale hardware included, it was great service !
Thank you BigSki, that was Zack. Thanks to your call we are updating listings and photos for many outdated/revised items from Gmade. - Nate RPP Hobby
Old 02-21-2018, 05:01 PM   #3300
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemcE View Post
You can review any single item on all orders. I’ve done it

Hang up and Drive
Ah so you must be going to the product page and adding a review. I've been using the link sent over email asking for review and It wont let you complete it until you review every single item in the order.

I'll try it the other way, thanks.
HumboldtEF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby