RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

bilinvic 07-17-2018 12:11 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

1 Attachment(s)
Jeepers...those new USA / Canada tariffs are really adding up quickly!!!!! For that shipping cost, I would hope that this order is personally hand delivered within a couple of hours by RPP staff. :lmao:

wcdfmt510 07-17-2018 11:39 PM

How is that even possible.
Quote:

Originally Posted by bilinvic (Post 5851994)
Jeepers...those new USA / Canada tariffs are really adding up quickly!!!!! For that shipping cost, I would hope that this order is personally hand delivered within a couple of hours by RPP staff. :lmao:

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

hiluxxury 07-18-2018 12:08 AM

Probably 10x that for shipping to Australia

UncleJohn 07-18-2018 08:53 PM

Hey RPP folks

I just wanted to say a big Thank-you for your great service. My order was accurate and it was at my house faster than scheduled.

Kudos

RPP Hobby 07-23-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilinvic (Post 5851994)

This is due to the Traxxas item in your cart. We are not authorized to ship Traxxas items outside the USA, This is listed on all Traxxas items but we are not able to restrict them from being added to cart so the shipping cost for them is listed extremely high. We are working with our site provider for a better solution. Thank you for your understanding

fr8cture 07-24-2018 12:02 PM

Why are your not allowed to ship traxxas out of country? Seems a bit odd.

RPP Hobby 07-25-2018 09:27 AM

This is standard for Traxxas, allows vendors in each county to not have to compete with others outside the country. Such as China retailers are not allowed to ship to USA. - Nate RPP Hobby

fr8cture 07-25-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPP Hobby (Post 5854242)
This is standard for Traxxas, allows vendors in each county to not have to compete with others outside the country. Such as China retailers are not allowed to ship to USA. - Nate RPP Hobby

Interesting, thanks!

BigSki 08-02-2018 04:06 PM

Just another lightening fast delivery, thanks ! "thumbsup"

wcdfmt510 08-05-2018 09:07 PM

I had ordered a savox servo and some gearhead RC m3 BLACK nuts. Received package fast. 2 day. Opened found the nuts we're rusted. As if they were subject to moisture. A little hard to tell in picture.. so ya I was bummed. So I gave rpp a call first thing in the morning on Monday. Told them my issue. The guy put me on hold for a brief min to check the stock on the shelf,and they were all like that. I emailed them my order number and pics. They called me back a few hours later and had told me they got a good package on its way. Awesome customer service. Great experience with them. No run arounds. I order all my RC stuff from them. Great selection. YES IT WAS ONLY A $3 ITEM, but they were great. Thanks rpp hobby.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...19e018bd9b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cbce3b1090.jpg

wcdfmt510 08-31-2018 04:47 PM

Are you guys removing styrene and other items from the scratch building section?

RPP Hobby 09-04-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wcdfmt510 (Post 5865440)
Are you guys removing styrene and other items from the scratch building section?

No changes to Styrene items, here is a search on the site: https://www.rpphobby.com/SearchResul...earch=styrene+

Tossedman 09-04-2018 04:52 PM

Hey, what ever happened to the MST CMX/CFX trucks on your site. By the time I finally figured out that I might be interested in one you've stopped selling them. How come?

RPP Hobby 09-05-2018 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tossedman (Post 5866204)
Hey, what ever happened to the MST CMX/CFX trucks on your site. By the time I finally figured out that I might be interested in one you've stopped selling them. How come?

The MST line of scale trucks were only available from a outside USA source and what we did stock did not prove to be a great seller. We have the option to stock the brand but at this time are not. - Nate RPP Hobby

Tossedman 09-05-2018 09:06 PM

Thanks for letting me know!

Zukiiholic 09-06-2018 11:46 PM

I gotta say, Best pricing and Fastest shipping.
My Local Hobby shops can't even do this.
Glad to Hear Corey Bauman is coming into work and keeping Ya'all on your toes.

DRTMI 09-13-2018 10:39 AM

Why is it when I go to my cart it automatically takes me to check out after only a few seconds? On chrome if that matters.

RPP Hobby 09-14-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTMI (Post 5868273)
Why is it when I go to my cart it automatically takes me to check out after only a few seconds? On chrome if that matters.

We are unable to replicate this issue on either Chrome PC or Chrome on Android. Please contact us at support@rpphobby.com if this continues. - Nate

Ditchrat 09-14-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTMI (Post 5868273)

Clear your cache, should solve your issue

GA Dawg 09-14-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditchrat (Post 5868579)
Clear your cache, should solve your issue

I clear out my cash most of the time I visit RPP. :mrgreen:

That reminds me. I need some wheels...