RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 12-29-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 2186948)
Corey,

will you be getting any of the RC4WD 2.2 Spooky tires in at any time?

I will be bringing these in. Not sure how soon though. Will work on it "thumbsup"

2JSC 12-29-2009 09:40 PM

Sweet!

Tortuga275 12-30-2009 08:58 AM

I am local and was wondering if it was
possible to call and place an order and then pay for it when I go to pick up the order or if I would have to pay over the phone. I don't like using my debit card on websites and I don't have paypal?
Thank you in advance.

Wrecker 12-30-2009 10:20 AM

So I see that you have the new Hitec 7990TH servo listed on your site. Are you going to be getting the 7980TH? I just started a thread in the Electronics section and it looks like the 7980TH would probably be a better choice for crawlers versus the 7990TH. Maybe this will be proved wrong, but I'd sure like to see the 7980TH and hopefully save a little money."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 12-30-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrecker (Post 2192992)
So I see that you have the new Hitec 7990TH servo listed on your site. Are you going to be getting the 7980TH? I just started a thread in the Electronics section and it looks like the 7980TH would probably be a better choice for crawlers versus the 7990TH. Maybe this will be proved wrong, but I'd sure like to see the 7980TH and hopefully save a little money."thumbsup"

I got a call in and pre order made, Wating for my pricing. Got to buy a bunch to get you guys a good price passed along. So I will have listed on site very soon. Thank you Corey

darthsideous 12-30-2009 11:13 PM

when will you be getting more bnd micro crawlers?

RPP Hobby 12-31-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthsideous (Post 2194647)
when will you be getting more bnd micro crawlers?

Just added more micro bnd in today "thumbsup"

darthsideous 12-31-2009 11:12 AM

schweet, just ordered one. i placed another order on monday, any way the shipping can be adjusted between the 2? i think the only thing holding the other order up is the white paint

RPP Hobby 12-31-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthsideous (Post 2195327)
schweet, just ordered one. i placed another order on monday, any way the shipping can be adjusted between the 2? i think the only thing holding the other order up is the white paint

I will combine the two and get you some shipping back "thumbsup"

nismotuningrocks 12-31-2009 11:33 AM

Ordered an lcc last night, got shipping confirmation this morning, thank you RPP and fedex!

darthsideous 12-31-2009 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2195345)
I will combine the two and get you some shipping back "thumbsup"

awesome! you guys truly rock! :mrgreen:

Szczerba 12-31-2009 04:31 PM

Just picked up the Hitec 7950TH for the sale price of $114 :shock:

Thanks RPP!

62PYRO 12-31-2009 04:39 PM

After looking at how many times I've posted in this thread,I've come to one realization.I'm an addict and Corey is my dealer.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks for another fast transaction."thumbsup"

BiG_DaWgZ 12-31-2009 06:28 PM

I've looked all around your site and all of the threads here but I'm still not able to find any kind of a ballpark on the Platinum Slash 4x4's. Any idea on a time frame for getting them in?

I'm getting anxious and I'm bout to just order the regular 4x4 Slash from you before they sell out too !! !!:mrgreen:

Thanks
ARON

BOWTIE 12-31-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62PYRO (Post 2195918)
After looking at how many times I've posted in this thread,I've come to one realization.I'm an addict and Corey is my dealer.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thanks for another fast transaction."thumbsup"

:ror:

same here!! corey is tops with customer service!!!

62PYRO 12-31-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOWTIE (Post 2196117)
:ror:

same here!! corey is tops with customer service!!!

:ror::ror:

According to the counter,I've posted 20 times.:shock:
I'd be afraid to know how much the dollar amount is for those posts.:twisted:

Cave Dave 01-02-2010 03:02 PM

I ordered my Honcho last Sunday and it got here today even with the holiday !
Thanks RPP !"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-02-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Dave (Post 2199521)
I ordered my Honcho last Sunday and it got here today even with the holiday !
Thanks RPP !"thumbsup"

Thats great! Thats 1 reason I have been using Fed Ex ground over UPS as many places get saturday delivery "thumbsup"

BOWTIE 01-02-2010 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62PYRO (Post 2196132)
:ror::ror:

According to the counter,I've posted 20 times.:shock:
I'd be afraid to know how much the dollar amount is for those posts.:twisted:

ha!! thats why i don't post much. i don't want to know the amount. :oops:

bikerdobber 01-02-2010 08:01 PM

Rpp

RPP Has what u need . If they dont , They will have it FAST !!! FAST !!! . Cory AND Joe ROCK !!! with out a doubt 8) "thumbsup".

Loose Screws 01-02-2010 10:23 PM

Any current coupon codes? Putting together an order for a Creeper, motor+ESC, and misc. :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

BOWTIE 01-02-2010 10:24 PM

just left the site from placing another order!!!! :mrgreen:

BiG_DaWgZ 01-02-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOWTIE (Post 2200623)
just left the site from placing another order!!!! :mrgreen:

I'm headin there myself...I'm thinkin...4x4 Slashage...:mrgreen:

Lobonyc 01-04-2010 09:39 AM

RPP Rules

Just wanted to say THANKS to RPP for their promptness in taking an order and expediting it quickly.

I wasn't expecting my package but I received it today 1/04/10, very fast even with the holidays.

"thumbsup"You guys ROCK!!!"thumbsup"

constantmotion 01-04-2010 12:59 PM

I don't know if anything is up with the order emails but I have placed 2 orders in the past couple weeks and never received any order confirmation email or shipping notifications like I usually do. The only email I get is from PayPal showing where I paid for it. I have checked my SPAM folders. It's not a big deal, the orders still arrives in a very fast manner......."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-04-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by constantmotion (Post 2203857)
I don't know if anything is up with the order emails but I have placed 2 orders in the past couple weeks and never received any order confirmation email or shipping notifications like I usually do. The only email I get is from PayPal showing where I paid for it. I have checked my SPAM folders. It's not a big deal, the orders still arrives in a very fast manner......."thumbsup"

Just operator error on our part I am sure. we have to click to send E mails and sometimes it just does not get done. Sorry You can always log into your account to check status also. Thanks alot Corey

broke it again 01-04-2010 09:21 PM

Any chance of adding pics to your site? I cant tell if the Tamiya Hilux windows are clear or tinted. Also, I cant sign up as a new customer. There is no link to add me.

RPP Hobby 01-04-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broke it again (Post 2205081)
Any chance of adding pics to your site? I cant tell if the Tamiya Hilux windows are clear or tinted. Also, I cant sign up as a new customer. There is no link to add me.

Post a link of the product without picture. What country are you from? We may not ship there.

broke it again 01-04-2010 10:10 PM

I'm in California. I cant find the link now on your site but I would like to order the Tamiya Hilux cab and bed and also the clear windows for it. Are these in stock? Thanks for the quick response.

edit: I found some part numbers.
Bed: TAM9335488
Cab: TAM9335487
Windows: TAM9225104- Are these clear or tinted?

Thanks.
Rob.

broke it again 01-04-2010 10:10 PM

This is what I am looking for.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j2...s/DSC00610.jpg

BiG_DaWgZ 01-04-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broke it again (Post 2205199)
Windows: TAM9225104- Are these clear or tinted?

Thanks.
Rob.

They're tinted...if they were clear....Corey would DEFINITELY be sold OUT of them !!!"thumbsup" UNLESS he had about 5,000 sets !

Clear windows are pretty hard to find for the Hilux. Took me 8 months to find some decent ones...and that was searching everyday !

Look for Original Bruiser/Hilux Windows...they're clear...but they aren't cheap !! 40-60 bux (sometimes more) just for the windows.

Sometimes you can find some Lexan Re-Popped windows that aren't as good in quality...but they usually go for 25-35 dollars when u do find them...sometimes more.

broke it again 01-04-2010 10:37 PM

Ok, thanks for the info on the windows. I would like to find a way to order from the site but there is no link or place to click for new customers to sign up.
This is the screen I get when I want to order. On the right under new customer, there should be a link to click and its missing.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j2...sc/rppsite.jpg

BiG_DaWgZ 01-04-2010 10:39 PM

Try going to their home page...the first page you see when you bring RPP's page up....then click on the "My Account" button on the top right of your screen.

There will be a YELLOW "continue" button there for you to click on.

From there...you can register as well...I just tried it and the button was there."thumbsup"

Register first...then pick out what parts you want...then you can pay with credit card...or paypal..or whatever.

broke it again 01-04-2010 10:48 PM

Just tried it and, nothing. You can probably do it because you already have an account. New customers, at least me, cannot get there.

JoeNolasco 01-04-2010 11:33 PM

Hello Broke It Again,

If you don't mind, please try internet explorer or perhaps even Google Chrome if you can? I would just like to rule out any possibilities of an issue with Firefox on what appears to be Windows Vista? Firefox works perfectly on macos 10.5 and 10.6 and also windows xp, and in my testing has not had any issues in windows vista.

If all else fails you can still checkout without first registering on RPPHOBBY.COM! The site will register you and begin tracking your order history automatically during checkout.

You may also call us tomorrow and we can register you over the phone! 707.462.4152!

As a third option you can shoot us an email at ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com and we can set you up that way! Note: Please do not send sensitive info such as credit cards via email. You can store your payment info in your account once you are logged in.

A word about security since the last paragraph mentions it!

RPP Hobby takes computer security very seriously! Our site is 100% PCI compliant and info such as this is encrypted...and hosted on offsite, load balanced, semi-dedicated servers. ONLY you can view any stored credit card info...if you choose to store your credit card info. You do not have to store this info on the site, we just think it's a great feature to offer our clients!

BiG_DaWgZ 01-05-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeNolasco (Post 2205350)

A word about security since the last paragraph mentions it!

RPP Hobby takes computer security very seriously! Our site is 100% PCI compliant and info such as this is encrypted...and hosted on offsite, load balanced, semi-dedicated servers. ONLY you can view any stored credit card info...if you choose to store your credit card info. You do not have to store this info on the site, we just think it's a great feature to offer our clients!

Thanks Joe...you guys ...and security options like this....and your service is why I choose RPP for sure...as a matter of fact...I ordered a Slash 4x4 from you today online and I spoke to You on the phone just before doing so.

Thank you guys for your dedication to service and lightning fast processing/shipping !"thumbsup"

Aron

broke it again 01-05-2010 10:40 AM

Joe, it is a Forefox issue. I tried with IE and the checkout button shows up. On Firefox, there is no way to checkout at any page, even when I click on an item. And also, there are no pictures of the items with Firefox.

93 FORD BRONCO 01-05-2010 04:18 PM

couldnt find anywhere else to put this and ask so ill put it here

when will you guys be restocking the axial tr front bumper ive been looking for the past two weeks and you guys still havent got them in stock if someone could get on that i would be very greatful"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-05-2010 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 93 FORD BRONCO (Post 2206617)
couldnt find anywhere else to put this and ask so ill put it here

when will you guys be restocking the axial tr front bumper ive been looking for the past two weeks and you guys still havent got them in stock if someone could get on that i would be very greatful"thumbsup"

Sorry we have had them on order for a month now. Still waiting. Good news is we will have the honcho fronts in stock tomorrow though "thumbsup"

Tortuga275 01-06-2010 09:18 AM

Will you be carrying the tekin fxr/45t combo antime soon?