RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 01-15-2011 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santee_Native (Post 2862640)
Hey RPP I'm looking to place a $589.90 order here next week for a SCX10 and some parts wondering when you guys will have the Axial AX10 Competition Universal Joint Drive Shaft and the Axial Aluminum C Hub Carrier back in stock?

Any discounts code's?

I checked and my dist is not showing a ETA on the out of stock items mentioned. No codes in the works. Thank you Corey

mississippirocs 01-17-2011 06:38 PM

I placed and order on the 15th and the items were in stock(rc4Wd Baja Claws) and I got an email just a few minutes ago saying they were out of stock and would ship when available. Do you know when they will be n stock. I nned these for a GTG on 2/13:cry:

RPP Hobby 01-17-2011 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mississippirocs (Post 2867278)
I placed and order on the 15th and the items were in stock(rc4Wd Baja Claws) and I got an email just a few minutes ago saying they were out of stock and would ship when available. Do you know when they will be n stock. I nned these for a GTG on 2/13:cry:

We have more on the way, not sure if they will make it in time though. They may have been instock when you added to cart, we were low so chances are someone beat you the punch :cry:

mississippirocs 01-17-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2867313)
We have more on the way, not sure if they will make it in time though. They may have been instock when you added to cart, we were low so chances are someone beat you the punch :cry:

Thanks for the fast responce Corey. I will keep an eye on my emails for the shipping notice"thumbsup"

eric113 01-17-2011 08:56 PM

Know when scx skids will be back in stock ?

Tugboatjoe 01-18-2011 03:25 PM

Missing items in my order

Hey Corey, I have ordered several times in the past and never had a problem until now.Received my package today from fed ex and notice acouple items weren't there. You might already know about this because i called and talk to the women on the phone. My order# is 25331. I'm really needing these parts for acouple of builds is there anything you can do to speed this up. Please let me know something on this. Thanks Joe

RPP Hobby 01-18-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tugboatjoe (Post 2869216)
Hey Corey, I have ordered several times in the past and never had a problem until now.Received my package today from fed ex and notice acouple items weren't there. You might already know about this because i called and talk to the women on the phone. My order# is 25331. I'm really needing these parts for acouple of builds is there anything you can do to speed this up. Please let me know something on this. Thanks Joe

I have been made aware of the situation, We will try to get this resolved as soon as we can. For more info please stay in contact with Deanna through phone or E mail, as I do not always catch every post in here. Thank you Corey

mississippirocs 01-18-2011 04:01 PM

Hey Corey I sent you an eamil about the tires I orderd over the weekend but havent heard back.

RPP Hobby 01-18-2011 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mississippirocs (Post 2869305)
Hey Corey I sent you an eamil about the tires I orderd over the weekend but havent heard back.

Your E mail came in a hour ago, Have not had a chance to get to it. I will have someone work on swithcing your tires for you ASAP

mississippirocs 01-18-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2869328)
Your E mail came in a hour ago, Have not had a chance to get to it. I will have someone work on swithcing your tires for you ASAP

Thanks and I will order the others as soon as ther are back in stock"thumbsup"

STANG KILLA SS 01-19-2011 06:41 AM

(Corey your PM box is full so ill post it here)

hey Corey

i placed an order yesterday and it shipped a few hours later:shock:"thumbsup"

order #25547

but one item says processing. it was instock when i ordered. just curious whats happening there.:oops:

Cory8)
TSS

RPP Hobby 01-19-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS (Post 2870573)
(Corey your PM box is full so ill post it here)

hey Corey

i placed an order yesterday and it shipped a few hours later:shock:"thumbsup"

order #25547

but one item says processing. it was instock when i ordered. just curious whats happening there.:oops:

Cory8)
TSS

We had 1 item left in stock, so it showed in stock even though you had 2 ordered. A downfall to our system that we are working on tha it does not let you know 1 is in stock and one is back rodered. Should ship the back ordered item out monday, no extra cost to you for the second shipping.

discgolferlee 01-19-2011 11:50 AM

just wanted to say thanks to rpp for super speedy shipping and all my parts I ordered were in package. excellent and I will order again!!"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

only wish you had some futaba r2104gf RXs in stock when I ordered.

STANG KILLA SS 01-19-2011 07:46 PM

awesome as usual ;)

Sergio Neyra Up 01-21-2011 07:29 AM

Suggestion

Hi Corey:

Could you provide the RCmodelex 1/8 Safari Jeep JK snorkle for our scale proyects with the New Bright Body?

Regards

801RYAN 01-21-2011 11:11 PM

do u plan on getting any of these TS02's in the black pearl color ??

?http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...P9o_XE0635oEJH

RPP Hobby 01-23-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 801RYAN (Post 2876821)
do u plan on getting any of these TS02's in the black pearl color ??

?http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...P9o_XE0635oEJH

Yes we will be bringing these in

TEDROCKZ 01-23-2011 05:55 PM

Axial c-hubs(ax10), when you think they may be back in stock? These are sorta a hot item right now.:mrgreen:

nigelpheron 01-24-2011 04:32 PM

Value Exagerated?

Really want to get going on my Micro-Crawler scale build, but things keep holding me back.

I just got a message from the post office telling me my Micro cralwer wheels are in.

Problem is, the sender said that the declared value of the item is $743.04.
Now before the post office lets them go, they want me to pay an extra $101.00+ for the wheels.

$162.00+ FOR SOME MICRO CRAWLER WHEELS!

No thanx. I have no choice to send them back, loose my $62.00, and try to get them elsewhere.

On my products, I write the word toy, and the word gift, so as it is easier on the receiver. My clients love it! I recamend you do the same.

Hope the rest of you enjoy good service, I unfortunately was the percentage that did not.

RPP Hobby 01-24-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nigelpheron (Post 2882422)
Really want to get going on my Micro-Crawler scale build, but things keep holding me back.

I just got a message from the post office telling me my Micro cralwer wheels are in.

Problem is, the sender said that the declared value of the item is $743.04.
Now before the post office lets them go, they want me to pay an extra $101.00+ for the wheels.

$162.00+ FOR SOME MICRO CRAWLER WHEELS!

No thanx. I have no choice to send them back, loose my $62.00, and try to get them elsewhere.

On my products, I write the word toy, and the word gift, so as it is easier on the receiver. My clients love it! I recamend you do the same.

Hope the rest of you enjoy good service, I unfortunately was the percentage that did not.

This was an honest mistake on my shipping dept. Willing to make this right in working with your customs, I sent you an E mail stating this. We are not out to try and cost our customers more $$ by misrepresenting a value.
I understand your frustration, please atleast give me the chance to make it right. I will be awaiting an E mail with your response with customs info so we can proceed in helping make this right. Thanks Corey

justinart24 01-24-2011 06:37 PM

Corey, just want to thank you again for contious fast shipping still, your still my favorite vendor to buy from other than pethouse. :lmao:Also, thanks to your shipping department for taping up the USPS flat rate boxes. "thumbsup"Man, I can't believe you sell the Mamba Max Pro for $105, killer deal.

http://dreamalittledream.ca/wp-conte...-thumbs-up.jpg

msd44 01-24-2011 08:07 PM

Cori, I just wanted check up on a order that I placed on the 19th. Order #25592. any word when it will ship? "thumbsup"

CreepyCrawl 01-24-2011 09:56 PM

Thanks again for taking the time to get the wheels in Corey, I really appreciate it 8)

RPP Hobby 01-24-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msd44 (Post 2882982)
Cori, I just wanted check up on a order that I placed on the 19th. Order #25592. any word when it will ship? "thumbsup"

Send E mail please ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com

msd44 01-25-2011 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2883310)
Send E mail please ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com

Email sent! "thumbsup"

nigelpheron 01-25-2011 12:24 PM

All Cool

Canada Post told me what to do, so all is in the works to remedy all. Email sent to ya.

Thanx Corey for your professionalism.

I will continue to deal with you and your organization, for more goodies for this dam expensive hobby.

8)

storminator 01-25-2011 03:31 PM

are you doing any free shipping deals?

infamouse_1 01-25-2011 05:14 PM

You gotta be patient,he will get to you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by msd44 (Post 2885019)
Still no answer....

RPP Hobby 01-25-2011 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msd44 (Post 2885019)
Still no answer....

I have been waiting for my supplier to give me a response back as when they will have. If you would like I can refund the 21.10 back and we can contact when we get them back in. I sent you a response to your Email as well.

msd44 01-25-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2885056)
I have been waiting for my supplier to give me a response back as when they will have. If you would like I can refund the 21.10 back and we can contact when we get them back in. I sent you a response to your Email as well.

Got it! "thumbsup" For some reason, my e-mail blocked your message, but none of the other ones. Message responded to! :mrgreen: Thanks agin!

BiG_DaWgZ 01-28-2011 02:35 AM

Corey...what's up with the website....I's a needin' to place meh an order man !!! ??? :mrgreen:

ArOn

RPP Hobby 01-28-2011 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG_DaWgZ (Post 2890870)
Corey...what's up with the website....I's a needin' to place meh an order man !!! ??? :mrgreen:

ArOn

I was sawing logs, man what are you doing up so late....lol Its seems to be working now, check it out and let me know. "thumbsup"

BiG_DaWgZ 01-28-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 2891174)
I was sawing logs, man what are you doing up so late....lol Its seems to be working now, check it out and let me know. "thumbsup"

I was up....jonesin' for some Parts man !! :mrgreen:

I just placed my order....but the shopping cart popup isn't working right...I had to just keep refreshing the page...each time that I put something into my cart.

Small issue...but I got my order placed anyways.....thanks for the fast responses...as always"thumbsup"

ArOn

akaphilly 01-28-2011 02:57 PM

any info on order number 25895???

i ordered a few days ago. tryed paying with paypal. didnt work. changed to credit card. but i feel like the order got lost cuz i havent got any emails or charged yet. thanks

RPP Hobby 01-28-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akaphilly (Post 2891710)
any info on order number 25895???

i ordered a few days ago. tryed paying with paypal. didnt work. changed to credit card. but i feel like the order got lost cuz i havent got any emails or charged yet. thanks

You did not make the pay pal payment, please log into your account, click my orders, find your order click on it, and there will be a pay pal link to go pay

904crawler 01-29-2011 04:05 PM

well rpp is the best ever. corey has been very helpfull . i jsut call him sometime to ask a random question. will not buy from anywhere else unless he says i should. kenny from st augustine

Darth Smoke 01-29-2011 06:42 PM

My lovely wife just sent in an on-line order, and I loved the free shipping over 300....Glad to see that you guys carry a lot of what I want and need, she doesnt think so, but what do wives know :P

Anyways, so far awesome work, Ill edit this and give you my feedback, which I cant see why it wouldnt be positive. Really diggin the fact that you guys had just got the Stage 3 Axial Hi-Clearence XR10 link set in when I ordered! AWESOME!!!

BiG_DaWgZ 01-31-2011 04:57 PM

Corey,

Just a heads up for you guys...(I sent you an e-mail too).

My order number is 25979.

You guys sent me an extra clear HILUX windshield...that I didn't order/pay for. I ordered 1 and received 2. (it was "Nested"...I know how that happens sometimes...and just wanted to let you guys know)

Let me know if you just want me to send the money...or send it back.

Thanks bud....and WOW...that was some SUPER FAST SHIPPING...all the way to Indiana...as you guys usually do....Crazy FAST SHIPPING !!

ArOn

RPP Hobby 01-31-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG_DaWgZ (Post 2897859)
Corey,

Just a heads up for you guys...(I sent you an e-mail too).

My order number is 25979.

You guys sent me an extra clear HILUX windshield...that I didn't order/pay for. I ordered 1 and received 2. (it was "Nested"...I know how that happens sometimes...and just wanted to let you guys know)

Let me know if you just want me to send the money...or send it back.

Thanks bud....and WOW...that was some SUPER FAST SHIPPING...all the way to Indiana...as you guys usually do....Crazy FAST SHIPPING !!

ArOn

Thank you for your honesty Aron! Keep it and use it, or give to someone who could.

BiG_DaWgZ 01-31-2011 08:03 PM

WOW...thanks alot Corey...I really appreciate that.....and if I don't use it...one of my friends surely will.

ArOn