I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito View Post
them bugs i got from you are awsome they look good on my losi Tom
Cool
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #664
Quarry Creeper

What are your store hours? I have called once an hour since noon, and no one picked up. Are you open on fridays?

START RANT
Also, I called yesterday about an order... The lady whom I talked to gave me a ton of attitude, and blamed me for somehting that clearly wasn't my fault. I wasn't even trying to blame you guys for it, but it made my blood boil when she kept repeating "You caused the problem". WTF.

Basically, I placed an order from your website on wednesday evening, and selected paypal as the payment method. I clicked next, and it said I placed the order succesfully, although it never sent me to the paypal site to pay. I assuemd this was because you guys send a paypal invoice manually or whatever, so I didn't think anything of it. I didn't get a paypal money request, and again assumed it was becasue you manually send a money request. I did, however, receive a confirmation email, and assumed everythign was going well. The next day, Thursday, (yesterday), I get an email sayign my order was cancelled, with no reason. SO, I called your store to ask why. I assumed it was becasue the item was out of stock, but you forgot to update the site or something, but called anyways, jsut in case there was another issue. As it turned out, it was becasue no payment was recieved, and I told the lady that I never recieved a money request. She basically told me that it was my fault I never received a moeny request because she never received a request to send a money request/invoice, WTF, THAT DOESN"T EVEN MAKE SENSE. I placed an order, that in itself is a request to bill me.

At this point I said, well, I guess paypal messed up becasue i never closed the order window half way throuhg, the site actually said order confirmed etc before I closed it. Then, she proceeded to tell me that I was wrong, and it was definately my fault. I AM NOT AN IDIOT. I KNOW HOW PAYPAL / THE INTERNET WORKS. There are 2 possible reasons for something like that to happen: 1)Your server glitched and failed to forward me to paypal, OR, the paypal servers glitched, and told your your servers everythign worked. My borwser is not going to make up a page that says order succesful on its own.

I wasn't even upset about the ordeal until she started blaming the shit on me. I made FOUR other orders with paypal that day, and they all went through fine.

HERE's the worst part. I asked if I coudl re-place the order, and she says "no" becasue apparently the one i ordered was the last one, and someone else bought it right after they cancelled mine. She said you guys can't pursue it evrytinme someone messes up ordering, becasue it happens a lot. All I have to say about that is it take all of 60 seconds to send a paypal money request manually to the email address provided. Unless there are hundreds of failed orders a day (in which case you have bigger issues anyways), it isn't that difficult to send the money request.

Now i'm SOL cuz there are no more in stock, and you are the only ones who stock the items.

I probably wouldn't even be upset about the whole damn ordeal if that woman hadn't repeated (about 10 times fyi), that the whole thing was definately my fault. 5 mins later I recieve an email that repeats again that it was my fault, and then has the signature that says "our customer service rocks"... jsut adding insult to injury. :-x

Suppose it was my fault, if your customer service rocked like you so proudly write in bold 2000pt font everywhere, you woduln't tell me to my face that it was my fault 10 times. First rule of customer service: the customer is always right.

The sad part is, I am still gonna order form you guys, cuz you are the only ones with the part I want...
END RANT

Hopefully take 2 will go smoother.
Spiftacu1ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #665
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiftacu1ar View Post
What are your store hours? I have called once an hour since noon, and no one picked up. Are you open on fridays?

START RANT
Also, I called yesterday about an order... The lady whom I talked to gave me a ton of attitude, and blamed me for somehting that clearly wasn't my fault. I wasn't even trying to blame you guys for it, but it made my blood boil when she kept repeating "You caused the problem". WTF.

Basically, I placed an order from your website on wednesday evening, and selected paypal as the payment method. I clicked next, and it said I placed the order succesfully, although it never sent me to the paypal site to pay. I assuemd this was because you guys send a paypal invoice manually or whatever, so I didn't think anything of it. I didn't get a paypal money request, and again assumed it was becasue you manually send a money request. I did, however, receive a confirmation email, and assumed everythign was going well. The next day, Thursday, (yesterday), I get an email sayign my order was cancelled, with no reason. SO, I called your store to ask why. I assumed it was becasue the item was out of stock, but you forgot to update the site or something, but called anyways, jsut in case there was another issue. As it turned out, it was becasue no payment was recieved, and I told the lady that I never recieved a money request. She basically told me that it was my fault I never received a moeny request because she never received a request to send a money request/invoice, WTF, THAT DOESN"T EVEN MAKE SENSE. I placed an order, that in itself is a request to bill me.

At this point I said, well, I guess paypal messed up becasue i never closed the order window half way throuhg, the site actually said order confirmed etc before I closed it. Then, she proceeded to tell me that I was wrong, and it was definately my fault. I AM NOT AN IDIOT. I KNOW HOW PAYPAL / THE INTERNET WORKS. There are 2 possible reasons for something like that to happen: 1)Your server glitched and failed to forward me to paypal, OR, the paypal servers glitched, and told your your servers everythign worked. My borwser is not going to make up a page that says order succesful on its own.

I wasn't even upset about the ordeal until she started blaming the shit on me. I made FOUR other orders with paypal that day, and they all went through fine.

HERE's the worst part. I asked if I coudl re-place the order, and she says "no" becasue apparently the one i ordered was the last one, and someone else bought it right after they cancelled mine. She said you guys can't pursue it evrytinme someone messes up ordering, becasue it happens a lot. All I have to say about that is it take all of 60 seconds to send a paypal money request manually to the email address provided. Unless there are hundreds of failed orders a day (in which case you have bigger issues anyways), it isn't that difficult to send the money request.

Now i'm SOL cuz there are no more in stock, and you are the only ones who stock the items.

I probably wouldn't even be upset about the whole damn ordeal if that woman hadn't repeated (about 10 times fyi), that the whole thing was definately my fault. 5 mins later I recieve an email that repeats again that it was my fault, and then has the signature that says "our customer service rocks"... jsut adding insult to injury. :-x

Suppose it was my fault, if your customer service rocked like you so proudly write in bold 2000pt font everywhere, you woduln't tell me to my face that it was my fault 10 times. First rule of customer service: the customer is always right.

The sad part is, I am still gonna order form you guys, cuz you are the only ones with the part I want...
END RANT

Hopefully take 2 will go smoother.

I am sorry for the way you feel your phone call was handled by Deanna. I was in the shop while she spoke with you and I feel she was not out of line with how she handled your call.

As far as your payment not coming through, We get multiple abandoned shopping carts daily. We can not contact each and everyone that does not go through. If I happen to be processing orders and see a regular customer have a problem, then I will contact them, as I am sure many will attest too.

Unfortunatly with your order, Two other orders came in after yours and were paid in full, they we processed which left no stock for yours. That's out of my hands.

If you would not of E mailed and called wth the same question I would not have E mailed you back with the same response you got from me.

As far as you phone calls today my self and my staff started inventory today to close our year end books. We had one person trying to take care of phones and could not take all the calls coming in. This is why we have voice mail in the event we missed peoples calls. I may not get back to every voice mail same day but will try my best by the next day.

Finally, I did get more BTA's today and I had every intention in contacting you to let you know I had one set aside for you before I put them into my website for sale.

But after reading your unnecessary vulgar post in my section, I ask my self WHY?
Old 09-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #666
RCC Addict

I have spoke to Deanna multiple times, Corey can attest to that, she usually always answers and says "good morning/afternoon Scott" when I call, never once had an issue with any of Corey's service, or his help for that matter. they are all top notch, and thats why I consider them my LHS, although I am 2 states away. Anytime I need something special, Corey gets it. Last order I needed some Jato ends, emailed Corey for the special order on Frday, and had the Jato ends Wednesday, mind you Monday was Labor Day. I know the shipping gods are on his side, and the fast shipping time isnt up to him, but he doesn't waste any time getting the product out. I expected to wait atleast a week before he even shipped them. Thanks as always Corey, more money coming soon ;)
jeeper_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #667
Rock Crawler

l meet them win i was in town and they where nice will be back to see them and to buy they do rock CS for sure
vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #668
Built, not bought

I've had nothing but 120% top notch service from RPP.That's why he seems to get more of my money than I do.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #669
RCC Addict

RPPHobby Service Rocks

I'm hundreds of miles away, and have to stay up the wee hours of the morning, just to make my calls to the US and catch Corey.

Far as I can recall, Corey always was kind enough to answer my questions. One time a lady answered, as Corey was out. She was nice and polite as well. She took message, and advise me to send an email or call a few hour later when Corey was going to be back.

I've had more than an instance (not with Corey though), when items in my basket seem to have fallen-off while at check-out. Felt bad for sure, but that's how thing are. You'll never know, you may have also grabbed an item from another's shoppers basket while at check-out, and you did not even know. Lucky boy!

One thing for sure, Corey and his team are very helpful and fair. If Corey can, he'll surely help, whether from a few feet or hundreds of miles away.
That's why many like me believe that RRPHobby Service Rocks!
Siggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #670
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
I am sorry for the way you feel your phone call was handled by Deanna. I was in the shop while she spoke with you and I feel she was not out of line with how she handled your call.
You only heard one end of the conversation. She said it was a problem on my end. And then, not even trying to blame you guys, I nicely said, well, i think paypal might have messed up. She responded - cutting me off before i finshed my sentence - "no, it was a problem on your end" And that cycle was repeated several times with slightly different wording, which is what ticked me off. I mean, i didn't even try to blame you or your company, and it kept getting turned around into blame on me. I simply said it must have been a server error on paypal's part, no biggie.

If she hadn't cut me off mid sentence everytime and blamed me, I woudln't have cared about anythign else that happened.

I don't feel my post was "vulgar" in any way. I simply summarized what happened, and what i felt as it went along. I am not trying to put down you or your business.

I also am not upset you didn't get my calls today. That's why I asked about store hours. I thought hmm, maybe they are closed on fridays, or close really early. THe only LHS ever near me (now closed cuz the owner had a heart attck ) closed at 3 Mon-Thurs, and was only open for a couple hours in the morning on fridays.

I understand it's not your fault someone else orderd the last few instock and wahtnot, but I truly felt that phone call was not handled properly. Having heard onlt one side of the conversation, you cannot judge that. The fact is, she cut me off mid sentence multiple times. Maybe she was just thaving a bad day, whatever, I get it.

I am sorry if my earlier post seemed overly pissy, I was in a bit of a bad mood, as the other $400+ worth of orders I made on wednesday were based on the BTA kit order I made from you (a BUNCH of lipo related stuff, and I need that mounting plate to use the lipos) and I wanted it before this coming wednesday. So yes, I was a "bit" ticked, and I may have overreacted. THe fact of the matter is, I was trying to be nice on the phone, and clearly, i was not being listened to. So yes, i made a post in your feedback section. Isn't that what its for?

Again, sorry if I seemed overly harsh.

Last edited by Spiftacu1ar; 09-12-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #671
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Finally, I did get more BTA's today and I had every intention in contacting you to let you know I had one set aside for you before I put them into my website for sale.

But after reading your unnecessary vulgar post in my section, I ask my self WHY?
It would have been a chance to redeem yourself in my books. I didn't make that post till almost 4. Thats around closing i believe. I never recieved an answer to my email last night. Basically, what your telling me is that since I had a bad experience with you, you are not even gonna bother trying to make it better, but instead, intentionally start ignoring my emails and not even try to service me? My emails were in no way hostile or vulgar. They were 2 or 3 liners asking simple questions.

Apparently, you REALLY don't want my money
Old 09-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #672
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
It would have been a chance to redeem yourself in my books. I didn't make that post till almost 4. Thats around closing i believe. I never recieved an answer to my email last night. Basically, what your telling me is that since I had a bad experience with you, you are not even gonna bother trying to make it better, but instead, intentionally start ignoring my emails and not even try to service me? My emails were in no way hostile or vulgar. They were 2 or 3 liners asking simple questions.

Apparently, you REALLY don't want my money
Sorry but you are jumping to conclusions here at my expense.

I emailed you back this

You E mail me back

And another E mail at 9:06 And because I did not E mail back right away, you post here telling me I am ignoring and not providing service because I did not Email back after your last Email at 9:00 PM Sorry I already explained why we had not answered all phone calls and that would go in line with us not answering E mails right away yesterday. I am not sure why you would think by posting as you have you would get anywhere with someone. All of this over a 17.99 part order. Do not get me wrong people I bust my butt everyday to make sure every order gets out the door daily whether its a 5.00 part order or a 2000.00 kit order, but at some point and time you gotta say to your self what the HECK?

I will close this with a direct quote from my E mail back to you tonight.

"I just put the BTA kits into stock, You are only a day way shipping time, so you can just order normally off the site, no need to pay for special shipping. I am not going to get into it wih you in regards to how you feel your situations was handled. I disagree with you and do not care whether you buy from me or not at this point, but because of the fact you can not buy this item anywhere else, I just can not leave someone hanging even though I do not like them or how they have treated me. Probabbly does not sound to freindly by any means, but I learned real early in life, life is too short to deal with direspectful people. I have been in business for myself for over 15 years and have only told a handfull of customers politely to go elswhere with out any regrets, I do try to take the approach that my customer is always right, but just because a person is the customer does not give them the right to walk all over someone and be derespectful. Thank you Corey"

I know I know I need to learn to use spell check....

Last edited by RPP Hobby; 09-13-2009 at 01:24 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:51 AM   #673
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
And another E mail at 9:06 And because I did not E mail back right away, you post here telling me I am ignoring and not providing service because I did not Email back after your last Email at 9:00 PM
Sorry, but you are also jumping to conclusions and clearly not reading what I am writing.
Firstly, note the dates on those emails you posted pics of. All of my emails were BEFORE your post replying to me the first time. In fact, they were the day before.

Secondly, the lack of reply on its own isn't why i thought you were ignoring me, its the fact that you actually stated in your post that you intentionally decided not to reply:

Quote:

Thirdly, the final response you made was jsut before your post jsut now, 2 days later, again which I am not upset about, its a saturday, and I thought you were clsoed on friday, so both were days off.

I also need to use spell check more :-P

Lastly, I must request you remove those pics. You can quote my emails, but please don't show my email address to the world. I have multiple other addresses for junk mail. It's not easy to get an account with your first name and no numbers without using your own email server (which is unreliable). I really don't want that account riddled with junk.
EDIT: Thankyou for removing them.

Anyhow, please read my latest email. I thought we were over this...

My latest 2 emails (while we are at throwing around emails, which were at one point private):
"Thanks. I was not trying to be disrespectful. I was trying to be nice on the phone, and I felt like I was being disrespected. I just tried to voice that. I don't see how I was walking all over you or your employees. Like I said before, if she simply hadn't cut me off mid sentence multiple times, I would not have thought twice about what happened. Even then, I did not even raise my voice on the phone, because I understand you are humn, and she might have been having a bad day.

Lastly, Thank you for letting me know I don't have to spend extra on shipping. FYI: stuff like that makes a difference to me. Like I said, it;s how you handle it that will affect my long term perception of your company. "

AND (after i made the order)

"So, it worked this time, and I got a payment reciept, so I know it went through. I also figured out why this may have happened, and why you have "abandoned cart". It shoudl be an easy fix. Basically, you have your server/site setup to finalize the order, and send the confirmation email BEFORE it redirects your to paypal. Then, once you have made a payment, a second confirmation screen is displayed. You might have your server run the scripts for creating the order and sending the confirmation emails on the second confirmation screen instead. This should help prevent confusion in the future, and reduce the number of unpaid invoices you see. This way, if someone abandons the cart before paying, they won't get a confirmation, and you won't ever know they were there.

In my particular case, I believe what happened is that the server never redirected me to paypal, so I assumed I was done. This time, it worked, as it normally would, I saw a few pages I didn't see before, although I still received the confirmation mail before being redirected to paypal. Glitches do happen :P.

Thanks,
Sutyen Zalawadia
"

Last edited by Spiftacu1ar; 09-13-2009 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:42 AM   #674
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Sorry, but you are also jumping to conclusions and clearly not reading what I am writing.
Firstly, note the dates on those emails you posted pics of. All of my emails were BEFORE your post replying to me the first time. In fact, they were the day before.

Secondly, the lack of reply on its own isn't why i thought you were ignoring me, its the fact that you actually stated in your post that you intentionally decided not to reply:

Thirdly, the final response you made was jsut before your post jsut now, 2 days later, again which I am not upset about, its a saturday, and I thought you were clsoed on friday, so both were days off.

I also need to use spell check more :-P

Lastly, I must request you remove those pics. You can quote my emails, but please don't show my email address to the world. I have multiple other addresses for junk mail. It's not easy to get an account with your first name and no numbers without using your own email server (which is unreliable). I really don't want that account riddled with junk.
EDIT: Thankyou for removing them.

Anyhow, please read my latest email. I thought we were over this...

My latest 2 emails (while we are at throwing around emails, which were at one point private):
"Thanks. I was not trying to be disrespectful. I was trying to be nice on the phone, and I felt like I was being disrespected. I just tried to voice that. I don't see how I was walking all over you or your employees. Like I said before, if she simply hadn't cut me off mid sentence multiple times, I would not have thought twice about what happened. Even then, I did not even raise my voice on the phone, because I understand you are humn, and she might have been having a bad day.

Lastly, Thank you for letting me know I don't have to spend extra on shipping. FYI: stuff like that makes a difference to me. Like I said, it;s how you handle it that will affect my long term perception of your company. "

AND (after i made the order)

"So, it worked this time, and I got a payment reciept, so I know it went through. I also figured out why this may have happened, and why you have "abandoned cart". It shoudl be an easy fix. Basically, you have your server/site setup to finalize the order, and send the confirmation email BEFORE it redirects your to paypal. Then, once you have made a payment, a second confirmation screen is displayed. You might have your server run the scripts for creating the order and sending the confirmation emails on the second confirmation screen instead. This should help prevent confusion in the future, and reduce the number of unpaid invoices you see. This way, if someone abandons the cart before paying, they won't get a confirmation, and you won't ever know they were there.

In my particular case, I believe what happened is that the server never redirected me to paypal, so I assumed I was done. This time, it worked, as it normally would, I saw a few pages I didn't see before, although I still received the confirmation mail before being redirected to paypal. Glitches do happen :P.

Thanks,
Sutyen Zalawadia
"
Thank you for your suggestions. Your new order is recieved, paid in full, Will ship monday. I am going to bed now, Been along day 12 hour day on my feet counting counting and counting, plus another 3 hours tonight on E mails and web updates.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:46 AM   #675
Quarry Creeper

LOL, ok. Thanks, I'm glad we could make it work out. No hard feelings man.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #676
Pebble Pounder

if i order mip driveshafts for the losi mini crawler to i need to add two or one? the title say Fr/R does that mean front and rear or that the driveshaft works in thefront or rear?

thanks
rotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #677
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotten View Post
if i order mip driveshafts for the losi mini crawler to i need to add two or one? the title say Fr/R does that mean front and rear or that the driveshaft works in thefront or rear?

thanks
Hi just need to order 1 pack and that gives both front and rear drive shafts for 1 truck
Old 09-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #678
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Hi just need to order 1 pack and that gives both front and rear drive shafts for 1 truck
thanks
rotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 AM   #679
I wanna be Dave

I just wanted to say 'thanks' for taking your customer service to a level unheard of anywhere else.

I was up really late last night, around 3:30 am east coast time, browsing around on this site. I noticed that RPP had their little green light turn on, indicating that someone was on line. I sent a friendly PM to see if it was Corey.

He replies back to me, so I sent him another quick Pm asking about a mistake I made on an order I placed on Saturday. I would have been perfectly happy to call him back on Monday and get things straightend out, but HE TOOK CARE OF IT ON THE SPOT!! who the hell else would do something like that?? NO ONE. Think about it, it's midnight sunday ( actually monday morning if you want to get technical) for him, he gets bugged by someone ( me) and he still handles the problem.

I'm glad that no other hobby shop has his kind of service- this will ensure that RPP stays in business long after everyone else folds up.

Thank you Corey!
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38 PM   #680
Quarry Creeper

Any word on when the 1.9 rok lox will get in . . ? I ordered a few weeks ago "when they were in stock" and have recieved everything but my tires. . j/w

Invoice ID: 0000009774

Thanks Ben

Last edited by WheelinKing; 09-14-2009 at 01:42 PM.
WheelinKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby