RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

Makron 04-11-2011 04:03 AM

I want to ship to Australia, do you add any insurance to our orders?? And do I get any tracking if I chose the EMS option??

RPP Hobby 04-11-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makron (Post 3037314)
I want to ship to Australia, do you add any insurance to our orders?? And do I get any tracking if I chose the EMS option??

All order over 50.00 are insure, International shipping we use USPS priority and EMS you can choose at check out.

Tommy R 04-13-2011 07:17 AM

Corey, I no longer see on your site the scale chrome gauge kit. Are these going to be available again?

Thanks!
Tommy

Tommy R 04-13-2011 07:47 AM

Nevermind, I found it. It just wasn't in the Scale > Interior section. "thumbsup"

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rppsd1.htm

justinart24 04-13-2011 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 3040967)
Nevermind, I found it. It just wasn't in the Scale > Interior section. "thumbsup"

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rppsd1.htm

http://warcrc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17951"thumbsup"

Tommy R 04-13-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinart24 (Post 3040978)

Nice, dude!! 8)

PCHILNSF 04-14-2011 03:08 PM

Fast service...

Thank you RPP.I placed my order on the phone yesterday around 1:00pm and recieved it in the mail this morning.Thanks again for the fast service.

glondark 04-15-2011 02:10 PM

I ordered a Robinson metal gear to replace the idler gear in my AX10 trans, and man did that sucker get here FAST!!

Thanks RPP!!!

Dizzi 04-15-2011 04:31 PM

Just got my order in today! I am really impressed with the prices, and the amazing customer service. I will definately order from you again. Thanks RPP!

MG200 04-16-2011 05:42 PM

Gotta say you guys have the fastest shipping and great selection!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

2500hdon37s 04-17-2011 11:40 AM

another "thumbsup" for RPP!!!

placed an order thrusday night, it shipped out the same day, and had it the same saturday! that was some fast shipping! (WITH THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING OPTION!)

glad to have my rig back up and running! thanks Corey and RPP!"thumbsup"

neoakaj 04-18-2011 06:27 PM

I got a phone call today about an item that was sent, I ordered 1 and was sent a different one, a scale offroad hook. I didnt mind the one I got, I really liked it. But the fact that someone from RPP called to make sure it was fine just shows how devoted they are. They even refunded me the difference. I am glad you all are there and I will keep working with you thats for sure!

BigSki 04-18-2011 07:03 PM

I made a simple spur gears purchase on Friday morning and it arrived today in a well padded envelope. A $15 order was treated as well as a $100+ order. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

umop apisdn 04-19-2011 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umop apisdn (Post 3013936)
Will you have more than (1) set of Interco Super Swampers in stock soon?

I'm about ready to make a $250-$300 order and would like to include them!

Thanks for not answering, went with rc4wd.

Tommy R 04-19-2011 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neoakaj (Post 3049882)
I got a phone call today about an item that was sent, I ordered 1 and was sent a different one, a scale offroad hook. I didnt mind the one I got, I really liked it. But the fact that someone from RPP called to make sure it was fine just shows how devoted they are. They even refunded me the difference. I am glad you all are there and I will keep working with you thats for sure!

LOL! I'm guessing you got the winch line hook I ordered and I received the bolt-down hook you ordered? :ror:

Honestly, I've place literally dozens and dozens of orders with RPP and this was the VERY first time I ever had a mishap so no worries here. Corey is making it right! "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 04-19-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by umop apisdn (Post 3050609)
Thanks for not answering, went with rc4wd.

Sorry about missing you on this PM. I remember reading it, and must have got sidetracked before replying. I am not always the best with getting to my posts and PM's because we get so many E mails, and I also get people who PM, E mail, and even post too, so sometimes I thought I had E mailed back to a PM or vise versa. :ror:

neoakaj 04-20-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 3050716)
LOL! I'm guessing you got the winch line hook I ordered and I received the bolt-down hook you ordered? :ror:

Honestly, I've place literally dozens and dozens of orders with RPP and this was the VERY first time I ever had a mishap so no worries here. Corey is making it right! "thumbsup"

Yep, on the nose. But the hook I got looks much more scale than the kingkong hook I had, I didnt ever plan to change it till this one showed up"thumbsup"

4ONDFLR 04-20-2011 07:18 PM

thanks for getting my daughters new Dingo out so fast!!! her birthdays 2 weeks away still so i have to sit here and just stare at it in the box! Now if my Wraith would just get here! Speaking of that Im sure yall have gotten tons of preorders and was wondering how that usually works with yall?, Do you expect to get enough in your first shipment to cover all the preorders or should we expect to see them in stages pending on when each customer preordered it? thanks again for the great service and prices! "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 04-20-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4ONDFLR (Post 3053529)
thanks for getting my daughters new Dingo out so fast!!! her birthdays 2 weeks away still so i have to sit here and just stare at it in the box! Now if my Wraith would just get here! Speaking of that Im sure yall have gotten tons of preorders and was wondering how that usually works with yall?, Do you expect to get enough in your first shipment to cover all the preorders or should we expect to see them in stages pending on when each customer preordered it? thanks again for the great service and prices! "thumbsup"

You bet, on pre orders I usually only will take up to half the qty of pre orders for how many I actually ordered. So if I order 150 I will only take 75 pre orders then I will shut down taking pre orders. I do this to leave me plenty enough room in the event my suppliers short me on my order.

The last thing I want to do is not be able to come through the 1st go around. I would rather not take a pre order from some one if I could possibly not be able to get them taken care of, thus letting them down.

With that being said that is my precaution that I take, unfortunatly it is out of my hands , it falls on what axial gives my distributor, then what they give me. I can order a 1000, doe snot mean I am going to get them all.

Long and short I will close the pre orders to people when I feel I will not be able to supply.

j-bird 04-22-2011 11:23 AM

Wow...wow..thank you

i wanna say that rpp is top notch best in the biz..nobody ships faster. i would be so freaking happy if rpp was a one stop shop i wouldnt buy from anyone else........ok i got a email wed. saying that a winch ive been wanting is now in stock so i went to site and ordered it about 1pm central time that evening about 4 or 5 i got a tracking # saying my order was shipped today..friday..i got my winch all the way from cali. in basically a day and half..who can top this ive waited weeks for parts to come from way closer..again i say rpp is on top of there game if i can get it from rpp i will even if someone else has a slightly lower price you cant beat there shipping, thanks RPP"thumbsup"

goofylundeen 04-22-2011 12:53 PM

Another package

Another package promtly delivered Thanks rpp.

P.S. when will the duratrax 235 be back in stock Have it on backorder?

Adamsdad 04-24-2011 12:05 AM

Will you guys be getting the Axial CF-100 interior set back in stock again?

RPP Hobby 04-24-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamsdad (Post 3058833)
Will you guys be getting the Axial CF-100 interior set back in stock again?

Sorry no eta at this time

crazyorigin 04-26-2011 12:08 PM

Talk about great service! 2 for 2 on getting me orders w/ 2-3 day Priority Mail shipping in 2 days, CA to NY too, impressive. If RPP has what I need, I will definetly get it from them.

eric113 04-26-2011 06:19 PM

Cory, Do you carry axial scx10 wheel hex's ax30427 ? If you don't can you start carrying them ?

RPP Hobby 04-26-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric113 (Post 3063553)
Cory, Do you carry axial scx10 wheel hex's ax30427 ? If you don't can you start carrying them ?

Just added in our system, suppliers are out, I back ordered them hope to get soon!

https://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=AX30427

vito 04-27-2011 10:35 AM

eta on the sc 10 4x4 kit thank you

RPP Hobby 04-27-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito (Post 3064757)
eta on the sc 10 4x4 kit thank you

No official date yet.

Rebelspawn 04-28-2011 03:17 PM

Low Price Guarantee = Do you price match?

Just wondering thanks.

RPP Hobby 04-28-2011 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebelspawn (Post 3067246)

Just wondering thanks.

Depends on many factors. Feel free to E mail, Ill take a look.

BiG_DaWgZ 05-06-2011 11:53 PM

Corey....are you planning on carrying RC4WD's Chassis mounted servo bracket for the Bruiser chassis ....the new one that they just came out with recently?

I searched your site for "Bruiser" ....and for "Chassis mount"....and I found RC4WD's new Axial CMS bracket....but I couldn't find the Bruiser one.

Thanks
ARON

2JSC 05-08-2011 07:55 PM

Why are you always out of Robtronic servo arms?! :ror:

Not like I need it right now, but will in the future some time.

j-bird 05-09-2011 01:28 AM

I've said this b4.. You are my #1 supplier I really wish you could add styrene in different sizes .20,.30,.40 and so on and also the odd and ends bag that's a sweet bag.. I would also be happy if you could pick up building materials such as saftey silv 45 I know its high and I'm not sure there's any money to be made so I understand a no on that.. And could u get more of a selection of stuff like driveshafts,knuckles,c's.. I'm just really wishing u could b a one stop shop. That way I could get my stuff quick when I ordered it unlike other crawler stores I won't mention any names... Thanks for a awesome store and quick shipping.. That's why ur my first stop when I'm looking to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grave 1 05-09-2011 07:09 AM

i'm look for a set of tires and dress wheels i have a redcat super sockslid with 23mm spindal stock wheels on it now. can't seam to find for a 1/8 you got any or can you point me some were help.

BigSki 05-09-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebelspawn (Post 3067246)

Just wondering thanks.

seriously?? His prices are already the best and his shipping rates aren't bad and the customer service out weighs any savings on a part you might get somewhere else. "thumbsup"

JanO 05-09-2011 10:43 AM

When will you get Spektrum dx3c?

RPP Hobby 05-09-2011 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanO (Post 3084328)
When will you get Spektrum dx3c?

We are hoping for late this month. May be the 1st week of June

RPP Hobby 05-09-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grave 1 (Post 3084002)
i'm look for a set of tires and dress wheels i have a redcat super sockslid with 23mm spindal stock wheels on it now. can't seam to find for a 1/8 you got any or can you point me some were help.

Sorry we do not have anything. I am not sure where to suggest either. Sorry

RPP Hobby 05-09-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-bird (Post 3083883)
I've said this b4.. You are my #1 supplier I really wish you could add styrene in different sizes .20,.30,.40 and so on and also the odd and ends bag that's a sweet bag.. I would also be happy if you could pick up building materials such as saftey silv 45 I know its high and I'm not sure there's any money to be made so I understand a no on that.. And could u get more of a selection of stuff like driveshafts,knuckles,c's.. I'm just really wishing u could b a one stop shop. That way I could get my stuff quick when I ordered it unlike other crawler stores I won't mention any names... Thanks for a awesome store and quick shipping.. That's why ur my first stop when I'm looking to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will look into adding more for sure. Please Email as well for a reminder. ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com

RPP Hobby 05-09-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2JSC (Post 3083413)
Why are you always out of Robtronic servo arms?! :ror:

Not like I need it right now, but will in the future some time.

They sold out way faster then we expected, we will be bulking up more once more come in. Supplier is sold out as well