RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

Rockthrasher 09-29-2011 09:42 PM

Cory, Just wondering what the chances would be of adding the Parma X-Citer crawler body to your site? I order all of my bodies from you and the X-Citer is VERY popular. That seems to be the only crawler body I can't get from you. Like I said, just wondering.

You never dissapoint with any of my ordes and shipping is very fast. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 09-29-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockthrasher (Post 3304714)
Cory, Just wondering what the chances would be of adding the Parma X-Citer crawler body to your site? I order all of my bodies from you and the X-Citer is VERY popular. That seems to be the only crawler body I can't get from you. Like I said, just wondering.

You never dissapoint with any of my ordes and shipping is very fast. "thumbsup"

Thank you for the heads up, I added and will order in ASAP

https://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDeta...tCode=PAR10223

ecoli 09-30-2011 09:17 AM

Just leaving feedback again. Did a fairly sizeable "random parts" order last Friday. It was packed and in the mail by later that day and arrived on my doorstep yesterday. Less than a week from ordering, to crossing the border, to getting into my hands. Cory must have some special arrangements with customs :mrgreen:

Yet another perfect transaction. Thanks again RPP!

Adamsdad 09-30-2011 05:38 PM

Will you guys be getting the 2.2 ez-loc delrin wheels back in stock?

RPP Hobby 09-30-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamsdad (Post 3305948)
Will you guys be getting the 2.2 ez-loc delrin wheels back in stock?

They are in the CNC now and should be in stock mid week next week. "thumbsup"

Adamsdad 09-30-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3306102)
They are in the CNC now and should be in stock mid week next week. "thumbsup"

Yay Corey! I will order as soon as they are in stock
8)

ecoli 10-01-2011 07:52 PM

Any idea when/if you'll be getting Vanquish XR10 gear cases and motor plates back in stock?

BigSki 10-01-2011 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3286722)
Sorry did not have time to open one up today to take a picture.I will be away from the shop tomorrow. So you will have to wait or order up and take a picture for me, :flipoff:

OK, I got my order in today (Saturday) after placing it on Thur. night. When I opened the well padded envelope, I was amazed at how good this stuff looks. I thought it looked bigger than 1/10th scale so I made a 6X over-sized quarter ( since this is for my 1/6th scale jeep) and held it against some 1:1 diamond plate.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sjeep012-2.jpg

By counting the number of rows of 'diamonds' the over-sized quarter covers up (compared to the pic that you posted) I could tell that it's not quite 1/6th scale but definitely bigger than 1/10th, so I'd guess it's about 1/8th scale. It doesn't matter to me, after I re-wrapped my Willys rear quarter panel with it, I'm sold on this stuff!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...lysjeep013.jpg

Thanks for carrying this item!

freakofnature 10-02-2011 07:02 AM

any idea when you guys will be getting the replacement 3racing winch controller in? ive contacted 3racing twice with in the past 2 weeks and i haven't herd anything from them:cry:

RPP Hobby 10-02-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakofnature (Post 3307947)
any idea when you guys will be getting the replacement 3racing winch controller in? ive contacted 3racing twice with in the past 2 weeks and i haven't herd anything from them:cry:

I put a order in a week ago and have not heard from them either as of yet

freakofnature 10-02-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3308292)
I put a order in a week ago and have not heard from them either as of yet

well i guess they have real poor cust support:cry:

Tommy R 10-10-2011 08:14 AM

Hey Corey,

Any word from Tekin on when y'all will receive any more Tekin Pro4 SC motors? I'm looking for a 4600kv. :mrgreen:

Thanks!
Tommy

RPP Hobby 10-10-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 3319821)
Hey Corey,

Any word from Tekin on when y'all will receive any more Tekin Pro4 SC motors? I'm looking for a 4600kv. :mrgreen:

Thanks!
Tommy

We will have more in tomorrow "thumbsup"

Tommy R 10-10-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3319949)
We will have more in tomorrow "thumbsup"

Yahoo!!! "thumbsup"

rcscaler 10-10-2011 02:21 PM

hey corey...

Do u have any more J-Fab Designs 8mm Wheel Hex for 300 axles for sale??
I was trying to place my order, but it sold out already.

Thanks

RPP Hobby 10-10-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 3320307)
hey corey...

Do u have any more J-Fab Designs 8mm Wheel Hex for 300 axles for sale??
I was trying to place my order, but it sold out already.

Thanks

We are sold out will have to get more coming in.

BigSki 10-10-2011 07:11 PM

Have you thought about advertising the Hot Racing diamond plate material over at scale4x4? I'd bet that you might have a bigger market for it over there."thumbsup" Everyone that sees my Jeep asks about it.

Mt.Dew 10-14-2011 05:40 PM

Ordered on Wednesday in my Mailbox when I got home from work on Friday."thumbsup" Thanks again.

RPP Hobby 10-14-2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mt.Dew (Post 3327750)
Ordered on Wednesday in my Mailbox when I got home from work on Friday."thumbsup" Thanks again.

Thank you "thumbsup"

TexasRedneck 10-16-2011 01:54 PM

Awesome service!

I am sure I dont have to tell you guys & gals how awesome RPPs service is. But, since I just noticed this thread, Im going to.

I have placed a few orders with RPP. Every order was shipped fast. A couple shipped hours after placing the order. That, in my opinion, is awesome!

I dont have a very good LHS that offers a high selection of scaler stuff. So, I order from RPP. I dont care if they have a higher price than another website. If they have it in stock and they have everything I need. I will continue to use them.

Their prices are great, their shipping method keeps the items in transit safe from being broke... All around, great service! "thumbsup"

Thanks guys! Keep up the awesome work. 8)

Red

AsILayDying 10-17-2011 08:23 AM

Well again RPP I thank you for a great service and product. I recently purchased just over 200 dollars worth of scale stuff to feed my addiction and everything came and was great. Well now I want to order some more stuff like a set of 2.2 Mickeys and 1.9 Mickeys a motor and a bumper. Probably another 200 dollars worth of stuff. Do you guys plan on having any coupon codes or any thing like free shipping. Cause I would rather spend the 20-25 dollars on more parts! Anways, thanks and I am hoping for some type of coupon.... pretty please :mrgreen:

BigSki 10-17-2011 11:26 AM

Hey buddy, any idea when you will have the 'RPP shock sponsor' decal sets back in stock? The intewebz shows them unavailable right now."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 10-17-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3331754)
Hey buddy, any idea when you will have the 'RPP shock sponsor' decal sets back in stock? The intewebz shows them unavailable right now."thumbsup"

I hope sometime this week. Ric was producing a nice sized order for us "thumbsup"

old man 52 10-17-2011 02:47 PM

To the guys at RPP Hobby , First time ordering parts from you guys and i was very surprised today when got home to fine my order here when it was just placed three days ago . thanks for the speedy shipping . I will order again."thumbsup"

strap624 10-21-2011 01:43 PM

Wow, Got an e-mail with a tracking number within an hour of placing my order. Amazing."thumbsup"

AsILayDying 10-22-2011 06:04 AM

So far RPP has had awesome service and awesome shipping....except when its free. I normally recieve my order within 3 days top from purchase to door. Now that I spent more then 300 dollars it takes 8 days. Im just eagerly waiting for the purchase to arrive which isnt scheduled for delivery until the 25th. I do undertstand we saved some money on the free shipping but Im just used to getting my order so much faster.

PS: not complaining just venting cause its the weekend and I want to be working on the new parts."thumbsup"

cascade crawler 10-22-2011 10:35 AM

Just wanted to say Thanks for the super fast shipping, and great service. Cliff

RPP Hobby 10-22-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsILayDying (Post 3340504)
So far RPP has had awesome service and awesome shipping....except when its free. I normally recieve my order within 3 days top from purchase to door. Now that I spent more then 300 dollars it takes 8 days. Im just eagerly waiting for the purchase to arrive which isnt scheduled for delivery until the 25th. I do undertstand we saved some money on the free shipping but Im just used to getting my order so much faster.

PS: not complaining just venting cause its the weekend and I want to be working on the new parts."thumbsup"

Sorry bud, Most likely if you got FREE shipping it was a big order and it goes Fed Ex Ground. And it still costs more than I like...lol

AsILayDying 10-22-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3340794)
Sorry bud, Most likely if you got FREE shipping it was a big order and it goes Fed Ex Ground. And it still costs more than I like...lol

No worries, just got spoiled with my 4 other orders being here super fast. Not complaining just eager as hell to get the parts for my new Cherokee build. "thumbsup"

Bowler 10-24-2011 09:28 AM

Have recently had 2 orders with RPP

This is the fastest delivery I've had from outside EU "thumbsup"

More orders from me soon

JasonW 10-24-2011 04:20 PM

I strongly recommend these guys, very fast shipping, and great customer service.

801RYAN 10-25-2011 08:36 PM

Are you shipping the newly updated HD gears like pitured below ?? They are pin though.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6175/...6c982e6a_b.jpg

Rob Cote 10-26-2011 06:42 AM

Stupid me!!!

Dear RPP,

Last night I finally pushed "go" on an SCX-10 kit. A couple minutes later, I was cruising around your website and went to the main page and scrolled down a slight bit. That's when I saw that you have a $10 off over $200+ coupon code. :oops:

Is it too late to add the discount? Pretty please!? <3

cptxaggie 10-26-2011 09:04 AM

Junfac Honcho Shafts

RPP,

I am a new customer and just did my first order of some pit bulls - wow, shipped fast! "thumbsup" Will these fit my stock SCX10 beadlock wheels?

Wanted to get some Junfac Hardened Universal Shaft for Axial SCX10 Honcho and AX10(2) at the same time, but out of stock. Any idea when they will be back in stock?

Thanks,

CP

RPP Hobby 10-26-2011 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cptxaggie (Post 3347194)
RPP,

I am a new customer and just did my first order of some pit bulls - wow, shipped fast! "thumbsup" Will these fit my stock SCX10 beadlock wheels?

Wanted to get some Junfac Hardened Universal Shaft for Axial SCX10 Honcho and AX10(2) at the same time, but out of stock. Any idea when they will be back in stock?

Thanks,

CP

Yes they will fit. I hope to have shafts for SCX10 in a few weeks. Thank you

cartronicshn 10-26-2011 10:49 AM

Hey buddy i left you a pm:), thanks for the great customer service and astounding fast shipping:shock:"thumbsup", i am placing another order later today8)

RPP Hobby 10-26-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 801RYAN (Post 3346560)
Are you shipping the newly updated HD gears like pitured below ?? They are pin though.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6175/...6c982e6a_b.jpg

We just got an order in today that are the updated ones now "thumbsup"

crazyorigin 10-27-2011 11:42 AM

I just want to compliment RPP's staff on truly first rate service. I have placed several orders with them and their shipping is always as fast as it gets, and ust the overall ease of using the site and service is absolutely great, no complaints at all. This morning I e-mailed them with a stock status inquiry on a new product and they got back to me within a few short hours, I have done the same with other sites and it will take days, or sometimes you ust don't hear back at all.

RPP is my first stop when I need parts, I only go somewhere else if they don't have what I need. I will definetly be placing many more orders with them.

team3six 10-28-2011 12:21 AM

Corey, when will these be back in stock?

Hot Racing CNC Alum. 12mm Hex Adapters with 32mm Brake Rotors (2)
RC4WD Single Jeep JK Stock Scale 1.9 Internal Beadlock Wheel (1)
I really need just 1 wheel.

SLPatt 10-28-2011 07:01 AM

Salvage Yard Program

I like the salvage yard program yall have going on. I checked your website wednesday and saw the axial wraith ripsaw tires for $29.99 with the foams and I couldn't turn it down. I haven't received them yet, but I should soon according to the USPS tracking system. Thanks. Hope to find some more good deals.