RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

jacobfreeman 01-19-2012 12:49 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Great service as always guys!! thanks a ton for being so professional! "thumbsup" Will always continue to do business with you guys :ror:

Tommy R 01-20-2012 09:46 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hope you're getting better, Corey! :)

I was curious if you'll be going from Wishpot to the old style "wish list" on your site? Personally, I much prefer the older version to Wishpot and I used it all the time. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-20-2012 02:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 3518276)
Hope you're getting better, Corey! :)

I was curious if you'll be going from Wishpot to the old style "wish list" on your site? Personally, I much prefer the older version to Wishpot and I used it all the time. "thumbsup"

Tommy i am on my way home from the hospital now, it went well. Please shoor me an e mail and i will for sure switch off the wishpot. Thank you Corey

RPP Hobby 01-20-2012 02:40 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntweiss (Post 3514982)
When will axial exo be shipping out?

I just called Axial and the Exo's have been pushed out 2 weeks because they want to wait for parts to come in.

Spidubic 01-20-2012 02:42 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy R (Post 3518276)
I was curious if you'll be going from Wishpot to the old style "wish list" on your site? Personally, I much prefer the older version to Wishpot and I used it all the time. "thumbsup"

I too much prefer the old wish list to wishpot.

RPP Hobby 01-20-2012 06:48 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidubic (Post 3518795)
I too much prefer the old wish list to wishpot.


Ok guys I got that fixed for you. Thank you for the input "thumbsup"

team3six 01-20-2012 10:30 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey Corey, can we pre order the pro-line stuff yet?

RPP Hobby 01-20-2012 11:03 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3519871)
Hey Corey, can we pre order the pro-line stuff yet?

Do they have it announced on their site yet?

team3six 01-20-2012 11:44 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Someone said on parleys thread they talked Pro-line and they said feb.

nathand 01-26-2012 08:18 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
You are the only site that had an ax10 locked axle and stainless screw set in stock! Nice work, and thank you."thumbsup"

travis c. 01-27-2012 09:04 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
How about making and selling some spacers for the Gear Head wheel hubs so width can be easily adjusted, or some different sized hubs?

RPP Hobby 01-27-2012 11:29 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by travis c. (Post 3529564)
How about making and selling some spacers for the Gear Head wheel hubs so width can be easily adjusted, or some different sized hubs?

Will put this up for review "thumbsup"

ussprinceton2004 01-27-2012 12:08 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I'm glad you all at RPP hobby have the old wish list...I didn't like the wishpot...

heinie_21 02-01-2012 09:06 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
rcmodelex "thumbsup"

ussprinceton2004 02-05-2012 06:22 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hi Corey,

How are you? I sent a similar e-mail in regards to the Honcho kit I bought. But, I'm posting this here, just in case you missed it. I bought an Axial Honcho kit from you a while ago and I am now just building it. Order#: 39235. I am missing the straight axle adapters (part # AX80020 (1)). I need 2 of these to complete the rear axles. I can't believe these aren't included in a supposedly brand new sealed kit. Please send me these parts. I saw that you have the plastic ones in stock. I just want to finish my build. I am really disappointed, since I was hoping I could finish the build and have my Honcho running while I have some time off from work. Please let me know if you can send me this parts.

Sincerely,
Lawrence B. Pajel

RPP Hobby 02-05-2012 06:24 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ussprinceton2004 (Post 3549103)
Hi Corey,

How are you? I sent a similar e-mail in regards to the Honcho kit I bought. But, I'm posting this here, just in case you missed it. I bought an Axial Honcho kit from you a while ago and I am now just building it. Order#: 39235. I am missing the straight axle adapters (part # AX80020 (1)). I need 2 of these to complete the rear axles. I can't believe these aren't included in a supposedly brand new sealed kit. Please send me these parts. I saw that you have the plastic ones in stock. I just want to finish my build. I am really disappointed, since I was hoping I could finish the build and have my Honcho running while I have some time off from work. Please let me know if you can send me this parts.

Sincerely,
Lawrence B. Pajel

I already E mailed you back with what you will need to do. Thank you, Corey

BigSki 02-06-2012 07:59 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I've noticed the Hot Racing diffy covers for the Wraith axles, any plans to offer them just by themselves instead of buying the full link kit?

http://www.hobbyetc.com/jpeg/w/wra12...6602_thumb.jpg

P/N - WRA12C08

RPP Hobby 02-06-2012 12:55 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3550025)
I've noticed the Hot Racing diffy covers for the Wraith axles, any plans to offer them just by themselves instead of buying the full link kit?

http://www.hobbyetc.com/jpeg/w/wra12...6602_thumb.jpg

P/N - WRA12C08

Ill look at adding these soon"thumbsup"

square68 02-06-2012 08:49 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Just wanted to you say thanks for all the great service and super fast shipping"thumbsup"

easleycrawler 02-07-2012 02:18 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Any idea when the honcho rtr will be back in stock? Thanks"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-07-2012 03:40 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by easleycrawler (Post 3553030)
Any idea when the honcho rtr will be back in stock? Thanks"thumbsup"

Possibly next week

easleycrawler 02-07-2012 03:47 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3553223)
Possibly next week

Sweet, thanks for the quick reply."thumbsup"

neon9 02-07-2012 05:43 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
was thinking about getting a tamiya hilift when do u think u will be getting those in stock

RPP Hobby 02-07-2012 05:54 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by neon9 (Post 3553498)
was thinking about getting a tamiya hilift when do u think u will be getting those in stock


Should have them in Friday

BigSki 02-07-2012 10:07 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
How's the spine doing? "thumbsup"

Tmaxxed 02-07-2012 10:14 PM

I only recently discovered rpphobby, and have ordered only from them since. Super fast shipping and great service. You have a customer for life! Thanks.

RPP Hobby 02-07-2012 10:18 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3554177)
How's the spine doing? "thumbsup"

Each day is getting better, Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmaxxed (Post 3554190)
I only recently discovered rpphobby, and have ordered only from them since. Super fast shipping and great service. You have a customer for life! Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to post and supporting RPP "thumbsup"

neon9 02-08-2012 06:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3553529)
Should have them in Friday

thanks for letting me know when the hilifts will be back in stock, but when i got home today i was surprised that my wife already ordered me one from you guys and i got the shipping confirmation today, who would have known apparently she has been paying more attention than i thought

Donziikid 02-09-2012 08:53 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Great.. Had a good experience, and now know I'll have to be a repeat customer.. "thumbsup"

Wonderful prices. Extremely fast shipping.

RPP Hobby 02-09-2012 06:53 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3550025)
I've noticed the Hot Racing diffy covers for the Wraith axles, any plans to offer them just by themselves instead of buying the full link kit?

http://www.hobbyetc.com/jpeg/w/wra12...6602_thumb.jpg

P/N - WRA12C08


All 3 diff colors are in stock now "thumbsup"

team3six 02-09-2012 09:21 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Corey, I need to order this from you soon along with a RS 17.5 system and a 9T pinion. Can you get the Robinson Racing HP Slipper Unit 56T Gen 3 Slash in stock soon?

Robinson Racing HP Slipper Unit 56T Gen 3 Slash

RPP Hobby 02-09-2012 09:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3558693)
Corey, I need to order this from you soon along with a RS 17.5 system and a 9T pinion. Can you get the Robinson Racing HP Slipper Unit 56T Gen 3 Slash in stock soon?

Robinson Racing HP Slipper Unit 56T Gen 3 Slash


I will have on monday "thumbsup"

team3six 02-09-2012 09:40 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Now thats fast. Thanks Corey. how is your back doing?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3558756)
I will have on monday "thumbsup"


RPP Hobby 02-09-2012 09:59 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3558765)
Now thats fast. Thanks Corey. how is your back doing?

Very slow healing process. Getting there though "thumbsup"

Jeepial 02-10-2012 10:53 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
When will u have more wraith skids and universal's?


Thanks

BigSki 02-11-2012 12:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Corey, can you get any more of the CC-01 chassis tubs? ( or have any in your personal stash ;-) ) I have this strange desire to get the 'Jero running again for Class 1.

the DMG 02-12-2012 09:22 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hy Corey
glad to hear your doing better "thumbsup"
sent you a few PM's & EM's about the DmG axle trusses your were wanting.
there ready to go !!

get back with me when you can.

thx the DmG

Dimebagged 02-12-2012 10:05 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Ordered my wraith and alum links Monday night and got it on sat! Free battery and $15 off! Thanks RPPHobby!

RPP Hobby 02-12-2012 01:22 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the DMG (Post 3563334)
Hy Corey
glad to hear your doing better "thumbsup"
sent you a few PM's & EM's about the DmG axle trusses your were wanting.
there ready to go !!

get back with me when you can.

thx the DmG

Sorry bud send E mail to ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com I will have my accounting get paid Thank you, Corey

the DMG 02-13-2012 09:49 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3563712)
Sorry bud send E mail to ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com I will have my accounting get paid Thank you, Corey


EM sent "thumbsup"
thx


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com