RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

ScaleFreak93 03-12-2012 12:42 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey corey any word on when you'll have the RC4WD CMS kit for the scx10 back in stock? Pt# Z-S0303
Thanks Corey.

RPP Hobby 03-12-2012 08:39 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScaleFreak93 (Post 3624032)
Hey corey any word on when you'll have the RC4WD CMS kit for the scx10 back in stock? Pt# Z-S0303
Thanks Corey.


Got them ordered, no ETA maybe 2 weeks

ScaleFreak93 03-13-2012 12:23 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Thanks Corey! You're the man!

THX_138 03-14-2012 11:24 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Placed a few orders in the past few weeks.
Can't say enough.....
I ordered stuff that was out of stock and expected to wait a while for part of order, but EVERY item arrived in shipment.
Not only arrived, but seemingly supersonic fast. California to Massachusetts in less then 3 days on every order.
One order was placed close to another and the second order was placed with the first and shipped together and I found money returned to my pay-pal for refunded shipping.

If every place I ordered from online were as good as RPP, life would be so much better. Actually.... Life has gotten better.... Sorry competition, I have no need to shop anywhere else again.

The selection is huge, the communication is excellent, the shipping is supreme , who could ask for more?

Thanks RPP/Corey for a hassle free experience EVERY time. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 03-14-2012 11:43 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THX_138 (Post 3629806)
Placed a few orders in the past few weeks.
Can't say enough.....
I ordered stuff that was out of stock and expected to wait a while for part of order, but EVERY item arrived in shipment.
Not only arrived, but seemingly supersonic fast. California to Massachusetts in less then 3 days on every order.
One order was placed close to another and the second order was placed with the first and shipped together and I found money returned to my pay-pal for refunded shipping.

If every place I ordered from online were as good as RPP, life would be so much better. Actually.... Life has gotten better.... Sorry competition, I have no need to shop anywhere else again.

The selection is huge, the communication is excellent, the shipping is supreme , who could ask for more?

Thanks RPP/Corey for a hassle free experience EVERY time. "thumbsup"

I can never say this enough, customers as yourself, are why I love what I do. Thank you, Corey

Hunter711 03-15-2012 07:16 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I got email today showing off HPI's New Coyote DB. Looks like 10 scale version of Apache C1. Guess it will be the competion for EXO.
Its what alot of people been waiting for. Some hop ups from RPP, and you will be ready to fly! http://www.hpiracing.com/press/107978.html

pastimesteve 03-15-2012 09:13 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Corey -- you are the BEST in the business. I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and within 15 minutes I had already received a shipping notice! NO ONE does it better than RPP, and that's why you have a loyal customer in me.

Thank you!
Steve

CD13 03-19-2012 12:39 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Any idea when your gonna get some Castle Mamba Max Pro's or Mamba micro's ?
Your service is great, I hate to order from anyone else. "thumbsup"

dirk379 03-19-2012 11:49 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CD13 (Post 3637172)
Any idea when your gonna get some Castle Mamba Max Pro's

Wondering the same thing

RPP Hobby 03-19-2012 11:57 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk379 (Post 3637693)
Wondering the same thing


Late this month "thumbsup"

CD13 03-19-2012 01:41 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Thanks Corey, I'll be waiting. "thumbsup"

squish72 03-19-2012 05:25 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey Corey how about axial under/overdrive sets? Was going to place an order last night and decided I'd ask about those.

heyisTi 03-21-2012 10:11 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
thank Corey, the package took 7days to arrive. the longest time I ever waited...

Pointman 03-21-2012 10:12 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I just wanted to let everyone know how good my experiences have been buying from RPP.

Always SUPER fast shipping, and never a messed up order.

Thanks RPP!!

ax10tn 03-22-2012 07:05 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
X2 to that "thumbsup"

braceysdad 03-22-2012 08:48 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey Corey, I screwed up on an order...

I ordered some micro wheels and micro rok lox #44036 and micro swampers on #44038. I don not want the rok lox. Is there any way to cancel those?

Also, when are the micro baja claws going to be back in stock? Call me if this is confusing

Thanks,

Jeffrey

RPP Hobby 03-22-2012 08:53 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by braceysdad (Post 3644042)
Hey Corey, I screwed up on an order...

I ordered some micro wheels and micro rok lox #44036 and micro swampers on #44038. I don not want the rok lox. Is there any way to cancel those?

Also, when are the micro baja claws going to be back in stock? Call me if this is confusing

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Made notes for you buddy and will have them fix it tomorrow before shipping. "thumbsup"

braceysdad 03-22-2012 08:54 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3644051)
Made notes for you buddy and will have them fix it tomorrow before shipping. "thumbsup"

I love you...

any idea on the micro baja claws?

and again, I love you

RPP Hobby 03-22-2012 09:00 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by braceysdad (Post 3644055)
I love you...

any idea on the micro baja claws?

and again, I love you


I love you too MAN.... Micro baja claws are going to be a few week. I forgot to order on a recent order darn it....lol

braceysdad 03-22-2012 09:05 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3644067)
I love you too MAN.... Micro baja claws are going to be a few week. I forgot to order on a recent order darn it....lol

If not too confusing just keep my screw up payment as store credit? I want some of the micro claws

wkxtreme 03-23-2012 10:47 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
thanks Corey awesome service an products "thumbsup"

AkFordfan 03-26-2012 01:28 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
When do you guys plan on getting the k44 4-link brackets back it stock, ordered it a couple weeks ago. Thanks

RPP Hobby 03-26-2012 11:04 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AkFordfan (Post 3649675)
When do you guys plan on getting the k44 4-link brackets back it stock, ordered it a couple weeks ago. Thanks

We have an order in with RC4WD could be a few weeks yet

Rook82 03-26-2012 04:55 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I got an email today saying the Hilux rear beds are back in stock after a good wait. So I go to order a set and now the Cab is out (which have been in stock forever):evil: God D@m #@$&&..!!! Just my luck. Any idea if they will be a very long wait? It is no big deal, so no rush to look into it, lol. Just for a future build.

Haven't even looked anywhere else as I only buy from you guys."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 03-26-2012 05:01 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rook82 (Post 3650623)
I got an email today saying the Hilux rear beds are back in stock after a good wait. So I go to order a set and now the Cab is out (which have been in stock forever):evil: God D@m #@$&&..!!! Just my luck. Any idea if they will be a very long wait? It is no big deal, so no rush to look into it, lol. Just for a future build.

Haven't even looked anywhere else as I only buy from you guys."thumbsup"

Not sure how long, I am sure you can find 1 on E bay. Tamiya USA is out so we have to wait for more to come from Japan

Rook82 03-26-2012 05:21 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Thanks for the quick reply. Tamiya can never seem to have a complete set of anything available, lol.

Hittman 03-26-2012 07:24 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
When do you plan on having the xr10 universals back in stock?

Thanks,
Christian

PCHILNSF 03-26-2012 07:31 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Do you know when the Gear head roof racks in the longer version will be available again?

RPP Hobby 03-26-2012 07:36 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCHILNSF (Post 3650934)
Do you know when the Gear head roof racks in the longer version will be available again?

Next week

RPP Hobby 03-26-2012 07:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCHILNSF (Post 3650934)
Do you know when the Gear head roof racks in the longer version will be available again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hittman (Post 3650920)
When do you plan on having the xr10 universals back in stock?

Thanks,
Christian

No ETA

Hittman 03-26-2012 07:46 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Ok cool, I will just have to keep my eyes open"thumbsup"

drywallguy 03-26-2012 08:27 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Thank you Corey! Got my Mamba SCT today. My Exo now has a heart.
And it was super clean. Your service Rocks!

Drail 03-27-2012 01:11 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
sed it before and ill say it agane...i love Cory and the peeps at RPP.
hand's down the Best place to get your RC fix. i will get my stuff from RPP as long as im alive or in the hobby"thumbsup"

thankyou
Daryl Lozier

travis c. 03-27-2012 03:28 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Happy Birthday RPP Hobby!

Any idea when the Gear Head 1.9 UTE wheels will be back in stock?

RPP Hobby 03-27-2012 03:40 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by travis c. (Post 3652413)
Happy Birthday RPP Hobby!

Any idea when the Gear Head 1.9 UTE wheels will be back in stock?


Thank you. They were slow mover so we have been dragging our feet and making a new run. Will try to get done within the next 30 days. We have a few new products in production ahead. Thank you

Seon97 03-28-2012 08:14 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I will have to say you guys do ROCK. Same day proccessing and to my door on the east coast in 3 days NO WAY!!! WAY "thumbsup" Thanks for the service
Monty

throttlejock27 03-28-2012 11:01 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Any idea when the Scx10 rtr honcho will be back in stock?

RPP Hobby 03-28-2012 11:19 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by throttlejock27 (Post 3654012)
Any idea when the Scx10 rtr honcho will be back in stock?

Axial shows Early April is all. No exact date

vito 03-28-2012 08:15 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
happy brith day rpp

JustForKicks 03-29-2012 11:58 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I've ordered a ton of stuff from RPP in the past two months for my SCX10 and my Slash 4x4. They have, by far, the fastest response time and shipping I've ever experienced from any other on-line retailer. If only they had Yokomo parts, I would buy from them as well.

Rook82, The same thing happened to me about a year ago. The bed was available but not the cab. Then the cab was available but not the bed. I wanted to get it all together to save shipping but it just wasn't happening. These past two months, I bought the cab first and then the bed when they became available last Friday. I went on the site almost every day checking stock. Don't wait, get what you can now! If i kept doing that, I would never get my Hilux body set.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com