RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 10-04-2007 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sLeigh_P (Post 871027)
Thank you, Corey
I received my 1st order today and have already placed my second order! That's how good his service is folks.

Leigh

Thank you "thumbsup" I will get you new order out tomorrow"thumbsup"

regal200021 10-09-2007 04:15 PM

WOW is all i have to say about the costomer service at your place CORY ... called there they were so nice... on helping me out ... cant wait to get my order ... thanks again and would like to say keep up the good work RPPHOBBY ...

Regal

(matt)

RPP Hobby 10-09-2007 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by regal200021 (Post 876994)
WOW is all i have to say about the costomer service at your place CORY ... called there they were so nice... on helping me out ... cant wait to get my order ... thanks again and would like to say keep up the good work RPPHOBBY ...

Regal

(matt)

Thanks Matt I have a good crew, that is really stepping to the plate to get everyones stuff out for me. And thanks for your support Matt "thumbsup" I am enjoying myself out here in Florida. Will be back in the groove the 15th "thumbsup"

sLeigh_P 10-09-2007 06:09 PM

I received my second order today from RPP. The portals look great. Thank you very much and enjoy your time off Corey.

Leigh

Double J 10-09-2007 07:29 PM

Received some more great products. Thanks for such great service and going the extra mile for me.."thumbsup"

Stormin2u 10-09-2007 07:39 PM

I have had nothing but excellent service from Rpp orders usually ship same day and pricing is always very competitive.

villain 10-13-2007 09:26 PM

quick shipment, well packed. thanks a ton "thumbsup"

cammok5 10-17-2007 09:43 PM

i saw you had the new proline chevy bodies. can you get some specs up please?

Natedog 10-21-2007 04:46 PM

Received my RC4WD straight axle adapters from RPP Saturday and installed them...schweet!

http://www.rpphobby.com/

Thanks RC4WD and Corey at RPP Hobby! RPP was out of stock and mine didn't get shipped as fast as I thought they would, but Corey was very helpful, returned my calls promptly and got them out to me ASAP once he got them in stock...very much appreciated and great customer service!

Pics of them installed on my new WK build:

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/hpi-wheely-king/70041-wheely-king-when-my-new-build.html

Cheatin 10-25-2007 01:52 PM

Forgot to mention how quick Corey sent my body to me!! Also super fast at responding to emails. I really appreciate it!!

Jeeper Creeper 10-25-2007 02:47 PM

Awesome, I ordered some tires Monday night and got them Wednesday. "thumbsup"I appreciate the super customer service!!!

BTW, I just placed another order with RPP.

Thanks again Corey

bigblazerboy 10-25-2007 07:24 PM

i have ordered some model stuf and it took less than a week great service and store keep up the good work

Mounty maxx 10-25-2007 08:26 PM

have you ever thought more about selling the limited edition RC4WD wheels (black and silver ones) singly yet? Have a set but want one for the bed. Thanks, Brandon.

RPP Hobby 10-25-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mounty maxx (Post 896894)
have you ever thought more about selling the limited edition RC4WD wheels (black and silver ones) singly yet? Have a set but want one for the bed. Thanks, Brandon.

Braon please Email me about this. Thanks Corey rpphobby@pacific.net

Mounty maxx 10-27-2007 09:45 AM

Corey....you should have mail! Thanks, Brandon.

Mounty maxx 10-29-2007 02:18 PM

THANKS ALOT COREY....great doing business with ya....Brandon.

BGGruff 10-30-2007 12:51 AM

Great customer service with Corey at RPP. I expressed my interest in the Tamiya Hilux Toyota from the very begining and Corey put me on the Call list. He did infact call me to let me know that he had the necessary info I needed so I went ahead and put a down payment on my HiLux kit today. He is a great person to deal with and will definitely get my business in the future."thumbsup" Thanks again Corey.
Ronzo

Frost 10-30-2007 02:29 AM

I like purchasing from RPP Hobby:

- Clear & precise communication
- Smooth transaction all the time
- Prompt & quick delivery. No delays.

No glitch at all :) Even though I'm thousands of miles across planet Earth GMT +8

RPP... this is for you "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thank you.

RPP Hobby 10-30-2007 11:24 AM

You all are spending your hard earned money with Rpp Hobby.
I appriciate that alot! cause there is alot of other places you could go buy from. So that means to me I have to give every person a reason to come back to buy from Rpp Hobby.

Thanks to everyone for the support and great comments Corey

Prophecy 10-31-2007 08:18 PM

Just got my Rubi's in the mail from you. Wow talk about quick shipping, it was like getting them the next day. Which helped cause i was eager to try them out. Thanks! "thumbsup"