RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

V3500 04-30-2012 12:55 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I ordered some things form RPP for the first time on Friday. They were delivered 10:30am today. Great shipping. What impressed me the most was how the professional the packaging was. Thanks.

wkxtreme 04-30-2012 05:11 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Your service is excellent "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Turn'Nburn 05-02-2012 03:30 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Just saw on your site that the black version of the RC4WD Wraith front axle housing is in stock, could you substitute this on my order instead of the silver one?

Part # RC4Z-A0065

Order date: 03/27/2012
Order#: 44324

Edit: Just called and got confirmation on the swap! Thanks RPP!

FRENCHBLUE72 05-04-2012 05:50 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Great service as always but no stickers this time i got an ad???????? I have more rpp boxes showing up saturday hopefully there are no ads in there id rather have me stickers...=)

Turn'Nburn 05-04-2012 08:37 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Package already arrived!!! Wow that was fast!

MAXXMASHER 05-08-2012 09:59 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
I ordered some stuff for my Wraith on Thursday, May 3rd around 3pm and it was at my door in Pennsylvania at 1pm on Saturday, May 5th!! Just awesome! You guys rule!!

mjc597 05-10-2012 02:17 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
got my hilux cab rear in today !! super fast shipping once again !! "thumbsup" thanks again, your service truly does rock !!

Rockthrasher 05-11-2012 09:43 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Man, your shipping is just top notch. I ordered two bodies that I need to paint, and they were at my door in three days. Thanks! "thumbsup"

Cpt Nemo 05-18-2012 03:05 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Well I guess now I know why all the GREAT comments.
I received both my orders from time purchased on internet to my front door in exactly 2-Days.
And I was shocked that even tho I had to pay state tax + Shipping it was still cheaper than some others shipping charges.
Thanks, You got another dedicated customer.

dirtracer20 05-18-2012 08:35 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Iam yet to get stickers with my orders. Other than that excellent service.

RPP Hobby 05-19-2012 08:38 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtracer20 (Post 3738802)
Iam yet to get stickers with my orders. Other than that excellent service.

Sorry about that. Sometimes the shipping gets buried and rush and forget them. Next order put a not for the shipping god in there and I bet you get a cool sticker sheet"thumbsup"

rcscaler 05-20-2012 09:52 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
hey Corey,

when will u get more Futaba R2104GF 2.4G S-FHSS 4Ch Receiver(PART NUMBER: FUTL7616) is stock?
I am trying to place my big order in these few days. so let me know when u will have them back in stock, then I will order a couple from u at the same time."thumbsup"

thanks

RPP Hobby 05-20-2012 10:17 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 3741230)
hey Corey,

when will u get more Futaba R2104GF 2.4G S-FHSS 4Ch Receiver(PART NUMBER: FUTL7616) is stock?
I am trying to place my big order in these few days. so let me know when u will have them back in stock, then I will order a couple from u at the same time."thumbsup"

thanks

I would not wait to order them, could be a week plus before we have them

rcscaler 05-20-2012 10:41 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
thanks for ur info.
but, do u think u will have them by then end of this month?:mrgreen:
hope to get everything before scale comp on June 3rd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3741271)
I would not wait to order them, could be a week plus before we have them


c0bra 05-20-2012 11:00 PM

you guys are anazing at rpp!
when i was in the market for an associated e conversion for an sc8, you guys were the only place that had it in stock!

same with the losi mrc screw kit. ive been checking everywere for the past week. you guys were the only place ive found that had it in stock!


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

RPP Hobby 05-20-2012 11:06 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 3741306)
thanks for ur info.
but, do u think u will have them by then end of this month?:mrgreen:
hope to get everything before scale comp on June 3rd

Futaba shows late may, So could possibly miss it, May wanna source these elsewhere to be safe

rcscaler 05-20-2012 11:19 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
alright..anyway, I will order some other parts today and make another order when that receiver back in stock"thumbsup"
thanks Corey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3741334)
Futaba shows late may, So could possibly miss it, May wanna source these elsewhere to be safe


RPP Hobby 05-20-2012 11:19 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 3741356)
alright..anyway, I will order some other parts today and make another order when that receiver back in stock"thumbsup"
thanks Corey

Not a problem "thumbsup"

tinycrites 05-21-2012 05:44 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Damn placed an order and about 3 min. later had a tracking number you guys ROCK.

BigSki 05-22-2012 05:25 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3739905)
Sorry about that. Sometimes the shipping gets buried and rush and forget them. Next order put a not for the shipping god in there and I bet you get a cool sticker sheet"thumbsup"

Were you the one that used to put a small bag of M&M's inside of the shipping boxes?

RPP Hobby 05-22-2012 05:27 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3744192)
Were you the one that used to put a small bag of M&M's inside of the shipping boxes?

Not us, Id eat them all....LOL

BigSki 05-23-2012 07:17 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3744197)
Not us, Id eat them all....LOL

:lmao:

Hey, how can I check the balance on a gift certificate?

tinycrites 05-23-2012 11:27 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Man what do you say ordered late Monday afternoon got it today. Thank you RPP HOBBY.

RPP Hobby 05-24-2012 02:00 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3745962)
:lmao:

Hey, how can I check the balance on a gift certificate?


Call the shop with code and we can look at it for you

easleycrawler 05-25-2012 07:39 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey Corey, any idea when you will get these bumpers in stock?
RC ROCK ARMOR - Shield Winch Bumper

RPP Hobby 05-25-2012 10:03 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by easleycrawler (Post 3748343)
Hey Corey, any idea when you will get these bumpers in stock?
RC ROCK ARMOR - Shield Winch Bumper

Will try to get within the next 2 weeks. "thumbsup"

easleycrawler 05-25-2012 10:22 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Thanks, I will be waiting."thumbsup"

hatefulboy 05-25-2012 05:21 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
have ordered several times( OK more than several ) always get my stuff very fast!! Thank you for making this hobby more enjoyable! PS When you getting the 1/8 Traxxas Funny Cars! want one of these bad!!

RPP Hobby 05-25-2012 06:04 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hatefulboy (Post 3749035)
have ordered several times( OK more than several ) always get my stuff very fast!! Thank you for making this hobby more enjoyable! PS When you getting the 1/8 Traxxas Funny Cars! want one of these bad!!

Thank you, We happen to of just got this one in "thumbsup" And only 1

Traxxas 1/8 NHRA Funny Car RTR w/4ch TQi 2.4GHZ Courtney Force

hatefulboy 05-26-2012 11:08 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Will you guys carry the RR 5mm 32pitch and 48pitch pinions to fit the Pro4 motors?

rcscaler 05-28-2012 03:35 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
hey Corey

I just placed my order now, order # is 47123
today is Holiday, so would u ship my package tomorrow? cannot wait to get my parts before scale comp on this Sunday:)

by the way,
will u get more Hot Racing Full Metal Locked Center Transmison AX10/SCX10 ?? it is out of stock now

thanks

RPP Hobby 05-29-2012 01:06 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 3752633)
hey Corey

I just placed my order now, order # is 47123
today is Holiday, so would u ship my package tomorrow? cannot wait to get my parts before scale comp on this Sunday:)

by the way,
will u get more Hot Racing Full Metal Locked Center Transmison AX10/SCX10 ?? it is out of stock now

thanks

Once Hot Racing has more we will be bring more into stock

rcscaler 05-29-2012 03:33 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
alright...I will check back with u, thanks Corey
:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3753855)
Once Hot Racing has more we will be bring more into stock


brbigs 06-01-2012 05:03 PM

I can't say enough nice things about the guys @ RPP. Every order I place is shipped within a day, and I'll usually get it within 2 days of shipment. They have a great selection of custom parts, specific to scaler/crawler vehicles, and the customer service to back them up. I will always recommend RPP!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RPP Hobby 06-01-2012 07:36 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by brbigs (Post 3759192)
I can't say enough nice things about the guys @ RPP. Every order I place is shipped within a day, and I'll usually get it within 2 days of shipment. They have a great selection of custom parts, specific to scaler/crawler vehicles, and the customer service to back them up. I will always recommend RPP!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD


Thank you, we do appreciate it greatly "thumbsup""thumbsup"

MAXXMASHER 06-01-2012 08:30 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
You guys did it again!! I broke my front axle on my Wraith, and ordered a set of front universal axles on Memorial Day. They were at my doorstep (in PA) at 2pm today. Going crawling in the morning with some buddies, and my rig is ready to go!! You made my weekend!! Your quick service doesn't surprise me anymore....."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsu p"

RPP Hobby 06-01-2012 08:42 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXXMASHER (Post 3759518)
You guys did it again!! I broke my front axle on my Wraith, and ordered a set of front universal axles on Memorial Day. They were at my doorstep (in PA) at 2pm today. Going crawling in the morning with some buddies, and my rig is ready to go!! You made my weekend!! Your quick service doesn't surprise me anymore....."thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsu p"

Nice! Enjoy your day crawling tomorrow "thumbsup" Thank you

tinycrites 06-02-2012 02:09 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
There isn't many companies that send you a tracking number about 10 min. after you place an order. I've been telling all my rc buddies about the great service RPP hobby has. I'm a customer for life.

squish72 06-06-2012 10:21 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Hey Corey just checking to see if there is an eta on the sedonas? I'm going to order up some stuff for my chicas Crawler and saw those are os

RPP Hobby 06-06-2012 12:34 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by squish72 (Post 3765825)
Hey Corey just checking to see if there is an eta on the sedonas? I'm going to order up some stuff for my chicas Crawler and saw those are os

Could be a few weeks still


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com