RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

AkFordfan 12-15-2012 11:54 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkFordfan (Post 4063952)
When do you guys plan on getting the new rc4wd drive shafts in?

Also do you plan on carrying GCM's line of wheels?

RPP Hobby 12-16-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkFordfan (Post 4070193)
Also do you plan on carrying GCM's line of wheels?

We do not

RPP Hobby 12-16-2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkFordfan (Post 4063952)
When do you guys plan on getting the new rc4wd drive shafts in?

We will not be carrying these as it is not a RC4WD brand that we are able to buy and mark up to re sell

boosted4lyf 12-18-2012 02:06 PM

I can't say thanks enough RPP, Corey was awesome enough to sit email back and forth with me late SUNDAY night and really made it a great chriatmas for me this year. Thanks again I can't say it enough. You guys truly are the BEST shop out there. I don't know of anyone else that would go to those lengths, especially on Sunday. Merry Christmas guys!

RPP Hobby 12-18-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boosted4lyf (Post 4076054)
I can't say thanks enough RPP, Corey was awesome enough to sit email back and forth with me late SUNDAY night and really made it a great chriatmas for me this year. Thanks again I can't say it enough. You guys truly are the BEST shop out there. I don't know of anyone else that would go to those lengths, especially on Sunday. Merry Christmas guys!

Thank you for acknowledging this. Sometimes it goes unnoticed. I really do try offer more than just a sale of an item before and after the sale. You can buy this stuff at many other places and I realize this. I appreciate all that do support me and my company. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! Corey

boosted4lyf 12-18-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4076062)
Thank you for acknowledging this. Sometimes it goes unnoticed. I really do try offer more than just a sale of an item before and after the sale. You can buy this stuff at many other places and I realize this. I appreciate all that do support me and my company. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! Corey

Wouldn't think twice about buying from anyone else"thumbsup" expect to see a lot of orders with my name in the near future.

northernerbill 12-21-2012 03:04 PM

Just had my 2 rubicons arrive in the nick of time for xmas.

Many thanks RPP

dragonracing 12-21-2012 08:26 PM

hello rpp. i want to order some more items from your site but it states in the last few pages that you cannot ship to a different address from the billing address. i have just bought a house and have moved. i havent gotten a chance to change the address at the bank yet. is there any way to get these items shipped to my current address? or will i have to try to make it to the bank and change everything first? you may pm me if you feel the need so we can find a solution. thanks doug.

RPP Hobby 12-22-2012 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonracing (Post 4085508)
hello rpp. i want to order some more items from your site but it states in the last few pages that you cannot ship to a different address from the billing address. i have just bought a house and have moved. i havent gotten a chance to change the address at the bank yet. is there any way to get these items shipped to my current address? or will i have to try to make it to the bank and change everything first? you may pm me if you feel the need so we can find a solution. thanks doug.

Feel free to E mail you info to ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com and we can start from there.

dragonracing 12-22-2012 11:32 AM

the wife has informed me that we are going to the bank today to change the info. so ill be good to go tonight when i order my parts. looking at the vp stage one kit with the 8` chubs, knuckles and lockouts. and some scale garb for the rover im building. i should be good to go tonight. if not ill email my info. thanks for the reply. i hate moving but its all worth it in the end.

dragonracing 12-22-2012 11:16 PM

i got my order placed today. im not going to expect it till late this week or early next week. its christmas and all so i konw you guys will be closed tuesday. not sure about monday. but im not worried about it. you guys, as they say...ROCK! seems you allways have the stuff i want in stock. only thing i dont see on the site is the rc4wd roof rack for the land rover body. other than that your site is topps!"thumbsup"

Mr.Joshua 12-23-2012 04:50 PM

Question of the year.....what are you guys thinking for an estimated ship date on the new PB II's?"thumbsup"
Thanks Corey

RPP Hobby 12-23-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Joshua (Post 4088746)
Question of the year.....what are you guys thinking for an estimated ship date on the new PB II's?"thumbsup"
Thanks Corey

Pit Bull shipped to just this last week. I do not have tracking to get exact date. I hope we get in and shipped out by the end of the week. Do not hold me to that. "thumbsup" "thumbsup" Good news is soon!!

Mr.Joshua 12-23-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4088783)
Pit Bull shipped to just this last week. I do not have tracking to get exact date. I hope we get in and shipped out by the end of the week. Do not hold me to that. "thumbsup" "thumbsup" Good news is soon!!

Nice...thanks for the update. Just curious...and excited to get them mounted up! That IS good news"thumbsup" Won't hold you to it, I'm sure you guys will be on it when they show.

Will we get a confirmation email or will you just ship them out?

RPP Hobby 12-23-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Joshua (Post 4088963)
Nice...thanks for the update. Just curious...and excited to get them mounted up! That IS good news"thumbsup" Won't hold you to it, I'm sure you guys will be on it when they show.

Will we get a confirmation email or will you just ship them out?

We will just ship out and you will Get a shipment E mail. I will also post on our thread to let everyone know "thumbsup"

Mr.Joshua 12-23-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4089127)
We will just ship out and you will Get a shipment E mail. I will also post on our thread to let everyone know "thumbsup"

Sweet...thank ya Sir!

dragonracing 12-24-2012 02:27 PM

i got my shipping email today. you guys rock. it might even be here by the weekend. now that i actually have space to work on rigs now. look foreward to receiving my package.

RPP Hobby 12-24-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonracing (Post 4090235)
i got my shipping email today. you guys rock. it might even be here by the weekend. now that i actually have space to work on rigs now. look foreward to receiving my package.

My whole team came in today to get all orders out from the weekend. All orders up until 11:00 am or around there shipped as well. We will be off tomorrow and back at it Weds!

dragonracing 12-24-2012 04:52 PM

AAAAAnd thats why you guys ROCK! keep up the good work guys. so far since ive been back at crawlin, your the only store ive bought from and most likely will only buy from. i was a customer back in 08' and im back at it and a customer again. good job and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

dragonracing 12-24-2012 05:00 PM

One thing i did want to ask is can you guys get the roof rack for the land rover defender that rc4wd makes? ive not seen it on your site and only on rc4wd. its on my list for this spring. let me know. thanks again, doug.

fordsuperduty 12-26-2012 01:09 PM

Cory do y'all have single gearhead 2.2 trail kings in all Delrin available I haven't found them on the site and don't know if it would be economically feasible for you guys. Thanks for the rockin service!!!!!!!!

Lentsnh2012 12-29-2012 08:40 PM

Corey, Any word on when you'll get another shipment of the Chino63 springs? I need 2 more sets.... :(

RPP Hobby 12-29-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 (Post 4097274)
Corey, Any word on when you'll get another shipment of the Chino63 springs? I need 2 more sets.... :(

Dean does these in his spare time and has not been able to. Sorry

RPP Hobby 12-29-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordsuperduty (Post 4092431)
Cory do y'all have single gearhead 2.2 trail kings in all Delrin available I haven't found them on the site and don't know if it would be economically feasible for you guys. Thanks for the rockin service!!!!!!!!

Sorry no spares on these yet. Will talk with Jim about them. Thanks

Lentsnh2012 12-29-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4097279)
Dean does these in his spare time and has not been able to. Sorry

Understood. I remember you mentioning that a LONG time ago in this thread. Whats the comparison between the RC4WD Trail Finder 3 pack and Dean's pack?

I'm building a JeepSpeed Cherokee. It's heavy, fast and needs to have quick suspension movement. Thanks man! Be looking for a order from me soon- Building it as we speak "thumbsup":mrgreen:

fordsuperduty 12-29-2012 09:27 PM

Thanks for looking into that Corey service like that is why we buy from y'all

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

kalani 12-30-2012 03:27 AM

Any ETA on the axial wrangler body parts(fenders, body, cage)? Waiting on these before I put in an order. Thanks.

RPP Hobby 12-31-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalani (Post 4097688)
Any ETA on the axial wrangler body parts(fenders, body, cage)? Waiting on these before I put in an order. Thanks.

Flares and bumpers will be in this week. Body no ETA at this time

AsILayDying 12-31-2012 06:03 PM

Well.... Hmmmm..... I'm not sure exactly what to say. It's December 31st at 5:00 pm and I place an order from you guys (RPP) and I get a confirmation email at 5:06pm which was awesome. But then...... 5:31pm I get another email saying "Your Order Has Shipped"...... WTF..... you have definitely earned an RC customer for life or as long as my wife continues to LET ME BUY STUFF. She also ordered the Rubicon from you for my Xmas surprise and said everything went perfect. Thanks so much for giving us rc addicts a place to purchase from with no worries or headaches. Just realized I spent over500 in the last week through your website. Stop selling good stuff damn it.

Thanks RPPHobby

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

HonchoJon 01-03-2013 10:08 AM

Any idea when you will be getting more of the Honcho to Tacoma Stickers sheets in stock? THANKS!

RPP Hobby 01-03-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonchoJon (Post 4104488)
Any idea when you will be getting more of the Honcho to Tacoma Stickers sheets in stock? THANKS!

Checking on that now. Should be within a week or so. Thank you

Hoosierdady 01-03-2013 05:29 PM

How about the Ultimate Jeep decal sheets?

RPP Hobby 01-03-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoosierdady (Post 4105113)
How about the Ultimate Jeep decal sheets?

Trying to get all re stocked "thumbsup"

gbean 01-04-2013 10:26 AM

I stopped in @ RPP while I was in Ukiah for work.
Picked up a few things for the wraith, the guy working the counter (sorry I don't remember his name) and the two other people working there (older guy and lady) were super nice and helpful.
I like RPP's "keep it simple" approach to CS and their shop setup.
Best part was I can look at my in store purchase history online as if it were an online purchase. That is extremely helpful.

Look forward to stopping in again soon to snag a set of 2.2 pitbull rock beasts and some wheels. Hope work sends me up that way soon!

wurster 01-04-2013 09:55 PM

Hey Cory you going to run another sale on the 4pls any time soon ?Thanx Robert

RPP Hobby 01-04-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wurster (Post 4107518)
Hey Cory you going to run another sale on the 4pls any time soon ?Thanx Robert

Futaba has cracked down on advertizing below the MAP on our site. E mail me and I can work something out for you "thumbsup"

jeepcj578 01-05-2013 10:15 AM

Cory I sent you a email last week and haven't heard back from you about the gear head hubs, I am looking for some wider ones.

RPP Hobby 01-05-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepcj578 (Post 4108116)
Cory I sent you a email last week and haven't heard back from you about the gear head hubs, I am looking for some wider ones.

Sorry I must have missed it. We do not have any wider hubs. Use all the same size. We are looking at making some spacers to keep price down and ad a little width. We post once we are ready. Thanks

Duuuuuuuude 01-07-2013 11:32 PM

Another stupidly fast shipment from RPP. You guys rock. "thumbsup"

kalani 01-11-2013 02:01 PM

Will you be stocking up on the salvage yard anytime soon? Thanks.