RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RickGrimes 02-07-2013 01:50 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

The wraith/ridgecrest, part #VPS03131, 10 piece link set i took it out of my cart then the free shipping option came up.

RPP Hobby 02-07-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickGrimes (Post 4167423)
The wraith/ridgecrest, part #VPS03131, 10 piece link set i took it out of my cart then the free shipping option came up.

Perfect There was a problem there. Try now and you should be good to go now! Thank you, Corey

Duuuuuuuude 02-07-2013 02:51 PM

Can you get Team Durango parts? I'm looking for TD310023 (driveshaft boots).

RPP Hobby 02-07-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4167504)
Can you get Team Durango parts? I'm looking for TD310023 (driveshaft boots).

I have not converted my part#'s since GP took over Durango. I will have more on tuesday
Team Durango DRIVESHAFT BOOT WHEEL AXLE (2)

Duuuuuuuude 02-07-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4167517)
I have not converted my part#'s since GP took over Durango. I will have more on tuesday
Team Durango DRIVESHAFT BOOT WHEEL AXLE (2)

Cool, thank you sir. "thumbsup"

heinie_21 02-07-2013 04:56 PM

Order placed at 3:35. Shipped at 4:00

Incredible. Thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gbean 02-08-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskancrawler (Post 4162912)
I have that piece already I need the light lens that go in it. Thanks

I'm in this boat as well. Looking for amber and blue exo terra rear brake lenses.

skid plate 02-08-2013 02:33 PM

Thank you Corey and everyone at RPP!

YOUR SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO US ROCKS!

I preordered the new Twin Hammer from you on January 31st and it just shipped today.

I am anxiously waiting the arrival of this and am excited that I ordered it from you. Your commitment to the best service and product availability is again confirmed.

I always enjoy doing business with you and will continue to always in the future.

Thanks again and again!

RPP Hobby 02-08-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skid plate (Post 4169407)
Thank you Corey and everyone at RPP!

YOUR SERVICE AND COMMITMENT TO US ROCKS!

I preordered the new Twin Hammer from you on January 31st and it just shipped today.

I am anxiously waiting the arrival of this and am excited that I ordered it from you. Your commitment to the best service and product availability is again confirmed.

I always enjoy doing business with you and will continue to always in the future.

Thanks again and again!

Thank you for choosing to use RPP. I sound like a broken record when I say this. I know my customers are spending their hard earned money with us. Could choose many other places, I try my best everytime to give a reason to use RPP "thumbsup"

Joe$ 02-08-2013 08:15 PM

I'm getting ready to place a large order but I'm on the fence about tires. I like the stuff I've been hearing about the 1.9 pit bull rock beast. What would like to know is do they come with foams? The pit bull site says they come with foam but it doesn't say on your site.
Also would it be possible to get a larger discount than what advertised on you site? I'm looking to order around $1500-1600 worth of stuff?

Thanks in advance.

RPP Hobby 02-08-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe$ (Post 4169939)
I'm getting ready to place a large order but I'm on the fence about tires. I like the stuff I've been hearing about the 1.9 pit bull rock beast. What would like to know is do they come with foams? The pit bull site says they come with foam but it doesn't say on your site.
Also would it be possible to get a larger discount than what advertised on you site? I'm looking to order around $1500-1600 worth of stuff?

Thanks in advance.

1.9 pit bulls do come with foams. The coupon codes that we do have are on the coupon codes page. You may be able to split your order and take advantage of the codes that way.

Joe$ 02-09-2013 12:29 AM

Thanks i think I'll try the pit bulls. I was a bit worried about the foams.
I thought about splitting the order but it doesn't hurt to ask right.

Thank you for he quick reply.

XJrob 02-09-2013 05:08 AM

Big thank you to Corey and everyone at rpp. I ordered a few parts and realized I picked the wrong color on my c hubs. Threw a email out to see if I could change which color I bought and Corey replied almost immediately. The customer service is too notch and I will gladly do business with them again. No worries when buying from RPP!

sally1800 02-09-2013 08:02 AM

Do you guys price match

ULTIMATE HOBBIES

Jeepfixer1 02-09-2013 09:10 AM

Hey Corey do you know when you will have the rcmodelex arb highlift bumper back in stock? I'm ready to pull da trigga but would rather get it from you! Thanks ;)

wraithfreak 02-09-2013 10:20 AM

Dear Rpp...you guys ROCK...I have a question about wheel wideners for an scx10. I'm running 2.2's and the wheels rub on the shocks. Is this the rite wideners. part # jun51032. The description doe's not mention scx10. Also are there any other wideners?? Thanks and keep pumping out the best service and products!!!!

RPP Hobby 02-09-2013 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4170487)
Do you guys price match

ULTIMATE HOBBIES

Sorry will not price match them. With codes and free shipping we are very close to them.

RPP Hobby 02-09-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepfixer1 (Post 4170559)
Hey Corey do you know when you will have the rcmodelex arb highlift bumper back in stock? I'm ready to pull da trigga but would rather get it from you! Thanks ;)

Sorry no ETA on these! I want one too....LOL

RPP Hobby 02-09-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wraithfreak (Post 4170674)
Dear Rpp...you guys ROCK...I have a question about wheel wideners for an scx10. I'm running 2.2's and the wheels rub on the shocks. Is this the rite wideners. part # jun51032. The description doe's not mention scx10. Also are there any other wideners?? Thanks and keep pumping out the best service and products!!!!

Those ones have been working fine for people. We have the integy ones too, but they are much wider.

ghtpdm5 02-09-2013 02:21 PM

placed an order on the 7th, over $150, so got the free shipping. rpp has always been among the fastest shippers i've dealt with, and this is no exception! got the order today and already using the parts! thank you again rpp!

RPP Hobby 02-09-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghtpdm5 (Post 4170988)
placed an order on the 7th, over $150, so got the free shipping. rpp has always been among the fastest shippers i've dealt with, and this is no exception! got the order today and already using the parts! thank you again rpp!

Right on! Thanks for the order and kind words! "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

sally1800 02-09-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4170825)
Sorry will not price match them. With codes and free shipping we are very close to them.

Yep and I will always support my favorite vendor.

order placed

thank again corey the best RC vendor ever."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-09-2013 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4171233)
Yep and I will always support my favorite vendor.

order placed

thank again corey the best RC vendor ever."thumbsup"

Thank you very much!

FRENCHBLUE72 02-11-2013 07:53 AM

Looking for losi ten scte screw kit and losi diff oil?

heinie_21 02-11-2013 10:34 AM

Hey Corey. Is there anything we can do if my order went from Oakland to Maine :shock: without stopping here in Utah for delivery?? Lol!! I'm losing all faith in USPS. I might have to take my business to UPS.

throttlejock27 02-11-2013 11:03 AM

Any idea when this servo will be back in stock?
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/hrc37950s.htm

RPP Hobby 02-11-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 (Post 4173849)
Looking for losi ten scte screw kit and losi diff oil?

Ill see what I can come up with "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinie_21 (Post 4174073)
Hey Corey. Is there anything we can do if my order went from Oakland to Maine :shock: without stopping here in Utah for delivery?? Lol!! I'm losing all faith in USPS. I might have to take my business to UPS.

Wow They have been pretty good for us. This one they are way off. Let me know what happens and if we need to look at a claim "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttlejock27 (Post 4174119)
Any idea when this servo will be back in stock?
Hitec RCD HS-7950TH Mega Torque Ti Gear Digital Dual BB

Within a few days

XJrob 02-12-2013 05:56 PM

Don't know if I get ahold of you guys or strc but I'm having problems with a pair of strc knuckles I ordered from rpp last week.

The inner and outer bearings on the left knuckle fit like a charm and all is well. On the right side knuckle the outer bearing fits fine but it looks like the hole for the inner bearing was not machined right. When u put the bearing in by hand the bearing only goes half way in. I tapped it in and the hole deforms the bearing and makes it to were the bearing won't spin. You can see in the pic on the left side of the bearing there is a gap. What do I need to do about this?

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...4ADC457943.jpg

RPP Hobby 02-12-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJrob (Post 4176919)
Don't know if I get ahold of you guys or strc but I'm having problems with a pair of strc knuckles I ordered from rpp last week.

The inner and outer bearings on the left knuckle fit like a charm and all is well. On the right side knuckle the outer bearing fits fine but it looks like the hole for the inner bearing was not machined right. When u put the bearing in by hand the bearing only goes half way in. I tapped it in and the hole deforms the bearing and makes it to were the bearing won't spin. You can see in the pic on the left side of the bearing there is a gap. What do I need to do about this?

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...4ADC457943.jpg

Contact STRC in the below link. If you have any problems with STRC support, Let me know and I will work with you. Thanks Corey

Contact Us

XJrob 02-13-2013 09:21 AM

Thanks corey

summitcrawler 02-13-2013 04:20 PM

wow! i placed an order at 1:35pm of 18 items and it was shipped at 2:06pm.... are you serious? it takes longer then that for me to box 1 thing!!!! lol

your service is unbelievable.

thank you for being so consistant too.

-Tyler

heinie_21 02-13-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4174970)
Wow They have been pretty good for us. This one they are way off. Let me know what happens and if we need to look at a claim "thumbsup"

it looks like they are gonna find their way to my house tomorrow. They've found their way to Utah at least, so that's good, right?:lmao:

Jeepfixer1 02-14-2013 07:01 PM

Corey, again thanks for the wonderful place to get our fix! Just ordered over 200$ worth of stuff. Got free shipping, 15$ off and saved 10$ on my rc4wd hilux toolbox vs their store and 5-10 on a bgr wraith bumper plus I'm sure some on the other stuff I ordered too. Filled out the bizrate survey for you and entered for a chance to win 25$. Whew money coming from everywhere ;p Too any of you looking for the best place to buy new RC swag, well you'd be less than smart to go elsewhere

RPP Hobby 02-14-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepfixer1 (Post 4180947)
Corey, again thanks for the wonderful place to get our fix! Just ordered over 200$ worth of stuff. Got free shipping, 15$ off and saved 10$ on my rc4wd hilux toolbox vs their store and 5-10 on a bgr wraith bumper plus I'm sure some on the other stuff I ordered too. Filled out the bizrate survey for you and entered for a chance to win 25$. Whew money coming from everywhere ;p Too any of you looking for the best place to buy new RC swag, well you'd be less than smart to go elsewhere

Thank you"thumbsup"

killswitch 02-15-2013 11:38 PM

Hey, I've paid with paypal numerous times from you guys, but was thinking... do you all take less of a hit percentage wise if a customer uses paypal or a credit/debit card? I've been in the retail business before and I know how much the credit card processors take. I'm getting ready to finish an order and I'd rather get you an extra percent of profit if I can.

RPP Hobby 02-16-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killswitch (Post 4183190)
Hey, I've paid with paypal numerous times from you guys, but was thinking... do you all take less of a hit percentage wise if a customer uses paypal or a credit/debit card? I've been in the retail business before and I know how much the credit card processors take. I'm getting ready to finish an order and I'd rather get you an extra percent of profit if I can.

Thank you, what ever works best for you. Visa or MC are best rates. AM is the worste...LOL

killswitch 02-16-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4183791)
Thank you, what ever works best for you. Visa or MC are best rates. AM is the worste...LOL

Gotcha. AMEX was the worst for us too lol. Every little bit counts, and your service is beyond great, so it's worth asking about.

shwng1973 02-16-2013 03:11 PM

Thank you again. Worst part is I have to make another order....LOL