RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

minnesotamudder 02-16-2013 05:31 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

just wondering when the handbros cms kit will be in stock for the scx-10
thanks for the great service and fast shipping"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-16-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minnesotamudder (Post 4184226)
just wondering when the handbros cms kit will be in stock for the scx-10
thanks for the great service and fast shipping"thumbsup"

Its going to be early march before we see more. Thank you

minnesotamudder 02-17-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4184358)
Its going to be early march before we see more. Thank you

ok thanks"thumbsup"

crawlhog 02-17-2013 02:43 PM

Hello Corey , I sent you an e mail (ourservicerocks) about an order i placed today, I need to add another item so before you ship my package could you please e mail me with the additional cost so everythimg can ship together.
thanks
rb

RPP Hobby 02-17-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlhog (Post 4185744)
Hello Corey , I sent you an e mail (ourservicerocks) about an order i placed today, I need to add another item so before you ship my package could you please e mail me with the additional cost so everythimg can ship together.
thanks
rb

Got it, Order will be held tomorrow and will contact you about the addition tomorrow. Thanks

crawlhog 02-18-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4186548)
Got it, Order will be held tomorrow and will contact you about the addition tomorrow. Thanks

thanks Corey Ill be waiting to here from you"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 02-18-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlhog (Post 4187219)
thanks Corey Ill be waiting to here from you"thumbsup"

What was your order # let me double check it

dubAron 02-19-2013 09:58 AM

I placed a $222.94 order with RPP and come to find out one of the parts is on back order after the order was placed, I under stand the web sites isn't always correct but when I called to check on the issue I wasn't pleased with the answers. I've been ordering from RPP for years now and have never had this happen. I'm sure this will all be fixed I figured you needed to be aware of the problem.

RPP Hobby 02-19-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubAron (Post 4189155)
I placed a $222.94 order with RPP and come to find out one of the parts is on back order after the order was placed, I under stand the web sites isn't always correct but when I called to check on the issue I wasn't pleased with the answers. I've been ordering from RPP for years now and have never had this happen. I'm sure this will all be fixed I figured you needed to be aware of the problem.

I am aware of it. It is a short coming of our system and I apologize. Sometimes it is an issue. Unfortunately there is no way to avoid it other than not taking any back orders at all. I try to keep track of items that take to long to get and will not let them back order. I should have the back order item out to you before the end of the week. Thanks Corey

gbwraith12 02-19-2013 07:56 PM

Just wanted to say a great Thanx to Corey and Nate. They have great expertise and service for a local shop. They are more than willing to go the extra mile for us local guys and shipping is extremly fast:lmao: for us local guys.
Galen

RPP Hobby 02-19-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbwraith12 (Post 4190292)
Just wanted to say a great Thanx to Corey and Nate. They have great expertise and service for a local shop. They are more than willing to go the extra mile for us local guys and shipping is extremly fast:lmao: for us local guys.
Galen

Thanks Galen! Its great to have local guys like yourself coming in and supporting the shop! Fun to see your RC evolve into a custom built rig "thumbsup" Thanks Corey

Stavin Trucks 02-20-2013 05:44 PM

Just put an order together. Now I'm just waiting for the gear head spare to come in to stock. Then I'll be adding something else I noticed I wanted that's on sale. I hope it still is when the spare tire comes in. :mrgreen:"thumbsup"

rc dreemer 02-20-2013 07:54 PM

hey cory, i was wondering if you think that you guys might look into maybe seeing about setting up a way to order "stock" axial xr10 axle set? i have asked about something like this on the board here & i think that it might be something that would sell?;-) i know there are alot of factors to think about:shock: i guess do you think that it might be something that could be a possibility??:roll: it would be nice to get something that gets the full axle set without having to "chase" down all the parts list seperately....:cry: any thoughts would be greatly appreciated"thumbsup"

thanks!!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

(p.s. i am a passed customer....:lmao:)

heinie_21 02-20-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rc dreemer (Post 4192312)

past..."thumbsup"

rc dreemer 02-21-2013 07:38 AM

heine,
sorry8) after re-reading i should have said past.... DOOOHH!!!:shock:
good catch!!!:ror:

thanks!!!:mrgreen:

97gmctruck 02-21-2013 07:43 AM

What is the store address??? My GPS won't pull it up. I'm passing thru tomorrow and wanted to check it out.

from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

RPP Hobby 02-21-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubAron (Post 4189155)

Your back order shipped priority mail today. 9405510200829677028157

RPP Hobby 02-21-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97gmctruck (Post 4192920)
What is the store address??? My GPS won't pull it up. I'm passing thru tomorrow and wanted to check it out.

from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

130 Christy Lane

RPP Hobby 02-21-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rc dreemer (Post 4192312)
hey cory, i was wondering if you think that you guys might look into maybe seeing about setting up a way to order "stock" axial xr10 axle set? i have asked about something like this on the board here & i think that it might be something that would sell?;-) i know there are alot of factors to think about:shock: i guess do you think that it might be something that could be a possibility??:roll: it would be nice to get something that gets the full axle set without having to "chase" down all the parts list seperately....:cry: any thoughts would be greatly appreciated"thumbsup"

thanks!!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

I think this would be pretty pricey

dubAron 02-21-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4189350)
I am aware of it. It is a short coming of our system and I apologize. Sometimes it is an issue. Unfortunately there is no way to avoid it other than not taking any back orders at all. I try to keep track of items that take to long to get and will not let them back order. I should have the back order item out to you before the end of the week. Thanks Corey

Just like you said the back ordered part was shipped out today. Thanks you"thumbsup"

rc dreemer 02-22-2013 08:22 AM

thanks for the reply... i have been figuring that..... i was just hoping that maybe there might be a way to make it a little cheaper then buying everything piece meal (somehow:lmao:) anyways thanks again!"thumbsup"

XJrob 02-24-2013 11:22 AM

Was wanting to see when the 35t HH torque master expert would be back in stock and if and when u will have the complete wraith frame back in?

RPP Hobby 02-24-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJrob (Post 4198444)
Was wanting to see when the 35t HH torque master expert would be back in stock and if and when u will have the complete wraith frame back in?

Sorry no ETA on the Holmes motors. Wraith frame possibly this week.

XJrob 02-24-2013 02:47 PM

Awesome, ill keep my eyes on it.

XJrob 02-25-2013 06:54 PM

said screw it, selling the ridgecrest and ordered a wraith kit from u guys, u guys earned a life long customer with ur customer service

RPP Hobby 02-25-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XJrob (Post 4200975)
said screw it, selling the ridgecrest and ordered a wraith kit from u guys, u guys earned a life long customer with ur customer service

Thank you "thumbsup"

chopan84 02-25-2013 09:38 PM

any idea when you will have some 110mm King piggyback shocks back in stock?

RPP Hobby 02-25-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atown27 (Post 4201336)
any idea when you will have some 110mm King piggyback shocks back in stock?

We just ran out. No ETA until RC4WD has them back in.

sally1800 02-26-2013 04:39 AM

Cory

That order from 2/19/2013 is still not here. Say's should be here 23rd

Looks as it left OAKLAND, CA 94615

How long until we put a claim?

heinie_21 02-26-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4201605)
Cory

It probably went to Maine for a quick visit to my lost package :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

RPP Hobby 02-26-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4201605)
Cory

Send an E mail ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com so I can get it to my person who will handle the claim. Ill have them E mail you. Thanks

sally1800 02-26-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4202244)
Send an E mail ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com so I can get it to my person who will handle the claim. Ill have them E mail you. Thanks

Did that yesterday

Didn't get a response

RPP Hobby 02-26-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4202327)
Did that yesterday

Didn't get a response

I did not get it yesterday. Send it again

sally1800 02-26-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4202565)
I did not get it yesterday. Send it again

sent

97gmctruck 02-26-2013 07:50 PM

So I stopped by the Rpp shop yesterday and have to say it's not what I expected. The service guy that helped me was awesome and extremely knowledgeable about the questions I had. Just wish they had more crawler stuff on display with all the hop-ups they make in house and carry. I will for sure recommend them to people that need parts.

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work for this hobby/obsession of ours!!!!

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

RPP Hobby 02-26-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97gmctruck (Post 4202942)
So I stopped by the Rpp shop yesterday and have to say it's not what I expected. The service guy that helped me was awesome and extremely knowledgeable about the questions I had. Just wish they had more crawler stuff on display with all the hop-ups they make in house and carry. I will for sure recommend them to people that need parts.

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work for this hobby/obsession of ours!!!!

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk 2

Thank you! As you saw we have a limited amount of space and Our local clients are mostly racers and bashers so we have catered to their needs. Id much rather have all my favorite crawler and scale stuff out believe me "thumbsup"

sally1800 02-27-2013 04:13 AM

USPS First Class Postage is available for orders that weigh less than 13 ounces. This is intended as an inexpensive option to ship small parts orders. These orders are shipped in padded envelopes and are NOT insured. There is no insurance coverage in the event of a lost, damaged or stolen package. Buyer assumes all risks.

So I pay you do not receive my package and your not required to fix your sale?

Is this something you recommend contacting paypal for a refund or is this not your problem ether?

RPP Hobby 02-27-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4203404)
USPS First Class Postage is available for orders that weigh less than 13 ounces. This is intended as an inexpensive option to ship small parts orders. These orders are shipped in padded envelopes and are NOT insured. There is no insurance coverage in the event of a lost, damaged or stolen package. Buyer assumes all risks.

So I pay you do not receive my package and your not required to fix your sale?

Is this something you recommend contacting paypal for a refund or is this not your problem ether?

You have not given this package enough time to deliver. You are blaming me for the fault of USPS and already expecting a refund. I provided an option to initiate an inquiry through the Postal Service and you have not even allowed time for my staff to begin that process. As per the Postal Services policies, we cannot initiate an inquiry until minimum 5 business days after the original shipping date. That would be today, Wednesday February 27th. You have not even taken into consideration the fact that there have been extreme weather conditions in your area that have delayed most every form of delivery/transit.

Now that you have finally READ our terms about 1st class shipping, you have chosen to post here to make a spectacle. You have also started a PayPal Dispute for Non-Receipt when you haven’t even gone through the proper channels or allowed the proper time for resolution.

I do not appreciate this or your tact. I have excused numerous issues with you in the past. Since you have elevated this particular issue to this level I have decided; whatever the outcome, I ask that you take your business elsewhere. Thank you, Corey

sally1800 02-27-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4203786)

I ask that you take your business elsewhere. Thank you, Corey

I do plan on it. Your emails you sent made it very clear that it is not your problem if someone uses First class.

I will say I didn't know it took 21 day's. I thought the paypal was the next proper step.

heinie_21 02-27-2013 12:25 PM

Holy cow sally. You're burning bridges buddy. Talk about addiction to immediate gratification. First class takes longer than priority. And tracking is not updated online as often for first class as priority. Extreme weather affects mail. Procedures are in place for "lost" packages that you are not following.

Remind me to never sell/trade anything to you. In fact if you ever see an item from me in the for sale section that you want, don't bother even pm'ing me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2