RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

BCSteel 02-27-2013 12:32 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

A fist class, noninsured order from a different supplier took 21 days to get to Edmonton from cali. Another order shippd the same from VA took 10 days. There are huge variations in shipping time on flat rate, noninsured packages. My order from rpp shippd express post made it in 5 business days. Common sense dictaes that if you choose the cheapest shipping rate it will have the greatest variance in shipping times.

buddamonk 02-27-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4203829)
I do plan on it. Your emails you sent made it very clear that it is not your problem if someone uses First class.

I will say I didn't know it took 21 day's. I thought the paypal was the next proper step.

I m a new customer at rpp. With my last order i by mistake forgot to order something,so I added another order paying shipping twice.Rpp put the 2 orders together and refunded me one shipping cost immediately via paypal. Their customer service is top notch too.

I live in europe, paying 60USD for every shipping but things always come on time. In your case, consider complaining to the shipping company or pay up more for express...

sally1800 02-27-2013 01:02 PM

Never had issue in the past.

I was not aware first class means my problem. Live and learn

summitcrawler 02-27-2013 01:50 PM

lol.... banned from RPP!!!????? you might as well give up this hobby.. your only going to get worse service anywhere else.. RPP has the best shipping service on earth.. if RPP was in control of USPS then the world would be a much happier place.

i always thought the whole sally18** thing was a joke but now i get it....

and do you have an idea of when a couple blackfoot bodies will be instock?

thanks,

-Tyler

RPP Hobby 02-27-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summitcrawler (Post 4204089)
lol.... banned from RPP!!!????? you might as well give up this hobby.. your only going to get worse service anywhere else.. RPP has the best shipping service on earth.. if RPP was in control of USPS then the world would be a much happier place.

and do you have an idea of when a couple blackfoot bodies will be instock?

thanks,

-Tyler

Just talked to Tamiya, Looks like it is going to be a minimum 4 weeks. None have shipped form Japan yet so that means a long wait. Sorry

Duuuuuuuude 02-27-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinie_21 (Post 4203978)
First class takes longer than priority. And tracking is not updated online as often for first class as priority. Extreme weather affects mail. Procedures are in place for "lost" packages that you are not following.

Not always. If you place your order at the right time, a FC package can get there just as quick as a Priority package can. I do not suggest using FC if the item(s) are of any serious value though.

And yeah, weather effects everything.

crawlhog 02-27-2013 03:05 PM

[QUOTE=summitcrawler;4204089]lol.... banned from RPP!!!????? you might as well give up this hobby.. your only going to get worse service anywhere else.. RPP has the best shipping service on earth.. if RPP was in control of USPS then the world would be a much happier place.

joke is too kind of a word, unfortunatley i know him and had the misfortune of crawling with him. the words your looking for are

PATHETIC LOSER
until we meet again Brian

summitcrawler 02-27-2013 03:05 PM

its all good! ill be waiting for an email unless i find a couple.. thanks a lot for the reply!!!!!!

-Tyler

dragonracing 02-27-2013 05:56 PM

hmmm. sound like that guy is a loser for sure..lol. i love rpp and dont get me wrong but....i order parts generally on the weekend. i get shipping info on monday night. and it takes till friday to actually get my parts. i order prioity mail and it still takes the maximum time to get to wash state from california. it should not take that long. i see raving customers getting things cross country in 2 days?? i know it the post office but really? a week to get my parts? i pay for faster shipping and it takes just as long as first class. somthings wrong here. this has happened the last 3 orders from rpp. monday it says electronic info has been accepted. the parts dont actually get shipped untill tuesday. ??? just a little vent. ill still order from rpp but i would like to see a bit faster shipping.

heinie_21 02-27-2013 06:49 PM

try ordering on a tuesday morning by like 10am cali time, and i bet you'll get your parts friday.

RPP Hobby 02-27-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonracing (Post 4204469)
monday it says electronic info has been accepted. the parts dont actually get shipped untill tuesday. ???

Please give me your order numbers to where this has happened. I would like to research this.

The only way this would happen is if the order is placed after our afternoon pickup. My shipping is instructed to process all orders same day even if our pick up has been done. I do this to make sure we do not fall behind the next day.

dragonracing 02-27-2013 07:25 PM

yeah 59509. and i looked it was just the last order. the two previous ones were good. 2 days. i think it was another vendor for "other" car parts (VW stuff). my other toys. sorry for any confusion. this last one took a while.

Rockridge 02-27-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sally1800 (Post 4201605)
Cory

That order from 2/19/2013 is still not here. Say's should be here 23rd

Looks as it left OAKLAND, CA 94615

How long until we put a claim?

Are you kidding me.... When u cheap out for FC you got to assume its gonna take more than a couple of days.... I always use FC and have Never not had a package show up. Sometimes it takes 5 day and other times it takes 25.... But never have I blamed this on the shipper, once USPS gets ahold of the package there the only ones who have control... RPP always get there packages out extremely fast, but they have 0 control over USPS and 0 control over what shipping option YOU choose

RPP Hobby 02-27-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonracing (Post 4204628)
yeah 59509. and i looked it was just the last order. the two previous ones were good. 2 days. i think it was another vendor for "other" car parts (VW stuff). my other toys. sorry for any confusion. this last one took a while.

So I looked at at your order, it was placed saturday Feb 16th Feb 18th was a holiday so USPS did not pick up or deliver. How ever we still worked and processed orders on the holiday to make sure we stayed a head. This is why it did not get to USPS until the 19th

dragonracing 02-27-2013 08:09 PM

ok. that stupid govt holiday. lol. forgot about that. i had to work it, i think most of us had to. govt takes too much time off. thanks for the clarification. doug.

Joe$ 02-27-2013 09:29 PM

Hey I just made my HUGE order. I had a question I probably should have asked before submitting the order but hindsight is 20/20 right. Anyhow I included the new pit bull 1.55 preorder in my order will that or any other possible out of stock items hold my order back from shipping?

Thanks

RPP Hobby 02-27-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe$ (Post 4204900)
Hey I just made my HUGE order. I had a question I probably should have asked before submitting the order but hindsight is 20/20 right. Anyhow I included the new pit bull 1.55 preorder in my order will that or any other possible out of stock items hold my order back from shipping?

Thanks

Thanks for the order "thumbsup" We will ship all we have in stock right away. And send the pre order tires separate for you when they come in.

Joe$ 02-27-2013 10:10 PM

Awesome that's what I was hoping. I'm really looking forward to my new stuff.

JRock 03-04-2013 09:57 AM

Yo RPP you guy's KICK A$$"thumbsup" I love how fast you guy's ship, Ordered some parts and they came in less then 48hrs:mrgreen: Just want say keep up the great work and products to keep our toy trucks runnin strong. Big A+++++++ to RPP.

Die-Laughing 03-04-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JRock (Post 4211772)
Yo RPP you guy's KICK A$$"thumbsup" I love how fast you guy's ship, Ordered some parts and they came in less then 48hrs:mrgreen: Just want say keep up the great work and products to keep our toy trucks runnin strong. Big A+++++++ to RPP.

YEAH! "thumbsup"

Joe$ 03-04-2013 08:57 PM

I'm having problems with the website. When I log in to try and track my order there are no orders under my account. I would really like to see the status on my order.

RPP Hobby 03-04-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe$ (Post 4212775)
I'm having problems with the website. When I log in to try and track my order there are no orders under my account. I would really like to see the status on my order.

Sounds like you checked out anonymously. You can not sign up for an account after that fact and have that order linked together. E mail your order number and ill e mail you back the tracking. Thanks Corey

Joe$ 03-04-2013 09:29 PM

Thanks

NorZepol 03-04-2013 09:54 PM

I would just like to say RPP is hands down the best online shop in the world. Believe me I have tried them all or at least the sites that cater to crawlers. I usually order on Thursdays(payday) and in 99% of cases I have my parts by Saturday. I recently pre ordered a Axial Wrangler Kit. When Corey knew they were showing up I received a personal phone call letting me know they would ship the following week. Well I got the shipping/tracking info today. Can't Wait! To top it off, I forgot to put in for my discount code, I mentioned this on the phone and was told to send an email. The next day I had a credit to use on my next order. Never fear ordering from RPP!"thumbsup"

P.S. To all you cry babies, this is a hobby and should be fun. Waiting a little while for parts won't kill you. This is not your livelihood get over it!

Joe$ 03-05-2013 12:49 PM

I just got my order. Thank you. You have awesome customer service.

velliott 03-05-2013 01:22 PM

Hoping that you will put up a post here when the wraith currie axle sets are in!

BCSteel 03-05-2013 10:34 PM

Just wanted to leave some positive feed back to rpp for my order that came in 5 business days. Wheels, tires, foams and hubs all packed tight and arrived in perfect condition. Awesome service and a hand written thank you. Will be coming back for more in the near future.

RPP Hobby 03-05-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCSteel (Post 4214676)
Just wanted to leave some positive feed back to rpp for my order that came in 5 business days. Wheels, tires, foams and hubs all packed tight and arrived in perfect condition. Awesome service and a hand written thank you. Will be coming back for more in the near future.

Thanks a bunch "thumbsup" Enjoy your new stuff!

briang 03-06-2013 09:13 AM

What great service. I wanted a item not on the site and sent him a message on Facebook. A few mins later the part was up and I placed my order!! Good job!!!

Bad Apple 03-06-2013 01:40 PM

Best of the best

Placed order on Monday 2-ish PM, received Wednesday before 2pm... Who could ever top that!!? Thanks again RPP "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

Bed full of parts...

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...289_n.jpg?dl=1

throttlejock27 03-09-2013 11:26 AM

Any idea when you will have these again? I've been waiting a couple weeks
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/jungm21007.htm

RPP Hobby 03-12-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by throttlejock27 (Post 4220677)
Any idea when you will have these again? I've been waiting a couple weeks
Junfac Gmade XD Piggyback Shock 103mm (2)

Hoping to see them in a week or so.

velliott 03-13-2013 05:48 PM

Placed order late Thursday night, order shipped 10:30 the next morning, through customs and in my hands Wednesday AM. wow! Amazing service and shipping time, thanks!

gbean 03-13-2013 06:41 PM

Stopped by and picked up some G-Made 103mm XD Aeration shocks as the piggybacks are OOS.
Grabbed a full set of these as well:
Axial 2.2 8 Hole Beadlocks
....because Axial RTR wheel suck, RPP certainly does not.

Bummer though, I was impatient and wanted the piggybacks and a set of these Gear Head wheels

Oh well, maybe for the next rig.

Jus 03-14-2013 07:38 PM

Why is it that if I try to add as few as two small bearings to an order, it causes shipping prices to go way up? Only thing I can come up with is the weight, but c'mon they don't weigh THAT much???

I had a set of VP currie axles in my cart along with two bearings and USPS shipping is $8 or so, then I add two more bearings and suddenly it's $13.50.... WTF? Bearings are 5x11x4 so they're pretty tiny......

throttlejock27 03-15-2013 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 4229480)
Why is it that if I try to add as few as two small bearings to an order, it causes shipping prices to go way up? Only thing I can come up with is the weight, but c'mon they don't weigh THAT much???

I had a set of VP currie axles in my cart along with two bearings and USPS shipping is $8 or so, then I add two more bearings and suddenly it's $13.50.... WTF? Bearings are 5x11x4 so they're pretty tiny......

Isn't shipping free if you spend 150?

gbean 03-15-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

A good idea might just be to get on the phone and call?
Nate is very helpful and will get you set up right.

addict4rc 03-15-2013 12:26 PM

Hi Corey,
New to the site... don't if this is right place to post. Do you know when 1.9 pitbull rockbeast will be back in stock?

RPP Hobby 03-15-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addict4rc (Post 4230399)
Hi Corey,
New to the site... don't if this is right place to post. Do you know when 1.9 pitbull rockbeast will be back in stock?

Sorry no ETA

RPP Hobby 03-15-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

I did some tweaking clear your cart and check again.