RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 07-24-2013 09:33 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxcarcustoms (Post 4412146)
Corey,

Thanks for the fast shipping, great communication and packaging on my first kit RC. You were the only place that I could find it available and had a great price to match. Stoked to get started on it.

JD

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps8e2e87f6.jpg

Our pleasure! Enjoy your build"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Colby 07-24-2013 09:36 PM

I love ordering from you guys! Best service on the net! Thanks a bunch, RPP will always have my business!

vito 07-24-2013 09:37 PM

cory can you get this wheels
Vanquish Products 2.2 DH ProComp II Wheels (Black) (2) (Wheels Only) [VPS02301] | RC Cars & Trucks - A Main Hobbies

RPP Hobby 07-24-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito (Post 4412183)

Yes we can. These are more for comp wheels. You want these for your wraith?

vito 07-24-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4412205)
Yes we can. These are more for comp wheels. You want these for your wraith?

yes better set up I don't see?

Jus 07-26-2013 05:02 PM

Oh dear God, the RPP website is a major chore to surf now... Where as when you used to look through a list of products all in a single row that you'd scroll down through and you could quickly see what it was, the price, and stock status, now it's all bigger pictures and fills the whole screen and hard to quickly look for something. I personally can't stand it now...

RPP Hobby 07-26-2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 4414363)
Oh dear God, the RPP website is a major chore to surf now... Where as when you used to look through a list of products all in a single row that you'd scroll down through and you could quickly see what it was, the price, and stock status, now it's all bigger pictures and fills the whole screen and hard to quickly look for something. I personally can't stand it now...

Very sorry to hear that. We will see what the majority of feedback comes back as and take it into consideration. Thanks Corey

Andy774 07-28-2013 02:04 AM

Dear rpp hobby i placed an two orders through the site. My first oder was for $160.46 the paypal id is 9f7676246s771634a on the 23rd of july. Never recieved an order confirmation email from you. I placed a second order on the 24th and the oder number was 68516 which has already shipped. Is there something wrong with the first order i placed? Or something out of stock?

Lentsnh2012 07-28-2013 08:11 PM

Corey, I ordered 1.9 Pitbulls a few months ago and just last week I found a LHS that had some in stock (I definitely scooped those up!). So, is there anyway to refund the money or do like a Gift Certificate/in store credit?

Thanks man!

rcmedic 07-31-2013 06:36 PM

I think i might be the only person that hasn't gotten their items in 2 days :shock:

rcmedic 07-31-2013 07:05 PM

Ordered sunday night, shipped out monday http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/a8umu3ut.jpg
I call bull crap

Duuuuuuuude 07-31-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 4414363)

Agreed. It "looks" better, but harder to browse through efficiently. Kinda jumbley.

RPP Hobby 07-31-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcmedic (Post 4421108)
Ordered sunday night, shipped out monday I call bull crap

What are you calling bull crap?

rcmedic 07-31-2013 07:43 PM

Usps, they are slowly getting worse

RPP Hobby 07-31-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcmedic (Post 4421166)
Usps, they are slowly getting worse

They are claiming the service going to get better. They are killing us because they show a delivery date and keep not meeting that date. If that put that they need to meet it, otherwise do not put something up you can not make happen. Very frustrating. I thought you were calling bull crap on us not shipping monday :shock:

rcmedic 07-31-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4421184)
They are claiming the service going to get better. They are killing us because they show a delivery date and keep not meeting that date. If that put that they need to meet it, otherwise do not put something up you can not make happen. Very frustrating. I thought you were calling bull crap on us not shipping monday :shock:

Heck no! You guys are amazing! 2 day shipping and it being delivered today should mean TODAY! Not tomorrow, or it's probably going to be friday now!

Lentsnh2012 07-31-2013 08:00 PM

There's many reasons why USPS is going into the sh*tter...

I got my Pitbulls today as well, RPP. Thanks guys!

vito 07-31-2013 08:32 PM

cory gettes all my money lol

rcmedic 08-01-2013 02:37 PM

Came in today! Thanks guys, you Rock!

Duuuuuuuude 08-04-2013 11:25 PM

Any plans to stock desc410 parts?

RPP Hobby 08-05-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4426947)
Any plans to stock desc410 parts?

Not yet, but if you need me to get some stuff in there for you let me know "thumbsup"

vito 08-05-2013 10:48 AM

hey good day cory and rpp staff. thank you all for what you do down there.

hatefulboy 08-07-2013 01:14 PM

Cory when will robotronics horns be back in stock? needing 2 red short 24t Hitec.

RPP Hobby 08-07-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatefulboy (Post 4430493)
Cory when will robotronics horns be back in stock? needing 2 red short 24t Hitec.

Really sorry we have had on back order for awhile and no ETA

hatefulboy 08-09-2013 07:53 PM

Cory can you get me a rear wraith Currie truss? Going to do the rear steer mod on the front wraith Currie axle. Thanks.

BigSki 08-10-2013 10:24 AM

Any ETA when Axial will re-supply you with those 2.2 BFG Krawler tires?

RPP Hobby 08-10-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 4434371)
Any ETA when Axial will re-supply you with those 2.2 BFG Krawler tires?

We will have them in on tuesday, "thumbsup"

Drail 08-11-2013 08:58 AM

thank you RPP"thumbsup" Drail
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps384a1b0b.jpg
http://i549.photobucket.com/albums/i...ps88ea8e1e.jpg

CREEPINKING 08-13-2013 01:00 PM

I agree that the site has gotten to be a little bit of a PITA to use.

Maybe its just that I got so used to the old setup, but the new setup seems harder to navigate. Plus the drop down things everytime you mouse over a section always get me.

Another thing I'm not a huge fan of is the FedEx shipping. I understand that the USPS is not much better but, for me, FedEx packages tend to take a day or two longer to arrive and having to sign for it is a major inconvenience. I would have probably paid for priority if I would have known that FedEx with signature was the default.

You guys are still the best in the biz and I will always be a loyal customer."thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 08-13-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREEPINKING (Post 4438382)
I agree that the site has gotten to be a little bit of a PITA to use.

Maybe its just that I got so used to the old setup, but the new setup seems harder to navigate. Plus the drop down things everytime you mouse over a section always get me.

Another thing I'm not a huge fan of is the FedEx shipping. I understand that the USPS is not much better but, for me, FedEx packages tend to take a day or two longer to arrive and having to sign for it is a major inconvenience. I would have probably paid for priority if I would have known that FedEx with signature was the default.

You guys are still the best in the biz and I will always be a loyal customer."thumbsup"

All orders no matter who shipped with over 250.00 will be signature required. Sorry it is for both of our protection. Thanks for the support "thumbsup"

CREEPINKING 08-13-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4438448)
All orders no matter who shipped with over 250.00 will be signature required. Sorry it is for both of our protection. Thanks for the support "thumbsup"

Gotcha. Most of the time I aim for that $150 mark so I didn't realize that.......Understandable though.

Love the limited time Facebook deals too:mrgreen:

kenworthit 08-13-2013 04:06 PM

I like the new set up and find the set out better to view....."thumbsup"great new look. I go straight to scale or crawlers and then wraith , scx or what ever truck type Im looking for parts for and bamm there they are ....and then bam bam there on my door ...8)8)

Well done guys ...."thumbsup"

Vengeance 08-15-2013 05:27 PM

Problems and Solutions feedback

Good afternoon,
I am not the easiest customer to work with, I expect perfection, and if that is not happening I expect immediate resolution with me, the customer's, best interest in mind.

I am happy to say that is how RPP operates, with the customer's best interest at heart.

I recenlty received two products from different manufactures that came missing parts, one of which looked like a return item reboxed. PLEASE LET ME BE CLEAR, RPP receives these item from their vendors and cannot check every box or package. Unfortunatley though RPP had to listen/read me being not so happy about the issues.

What did they do, Nate and Corey? They took care of both issues immediatley, and seemed to understand my frustration and did not even call me out on my written snit-fit. Mind you I have been under duress the last three months with incredible back pain, so I hulk-rage easily.

I just wanted to say thank you publicly to both Nate and Corey for their patience and professional demeanor.I have been, and to their credit, will continue to be a RPP customer.

Thank you,
Jason L

crashen1 08-15-2013 06:10 PM

Just wanted to say what great service you guys have. I placed my order at about 6:30 am on Monday on the East Coast and received my parts today. I have not had any quicker service any where for anything. Keep up the great work and I will be placing another order soon.

Jus 08-16-2013 02:04 PM

Can someone explain the way shipping is calculated?

I've got an order I'm trying to finalize and the total is hovering around $70. Two biggest items are a TF2 metal bumper and wraith bumper supports. Other small items such as bearings and screws make up the rest. If the total is $69 the shipping is $8.40 and if I add ONE more tiny bearing or a pinion gear and all of a sudden the shipping jumps to $13.50. I can only assume it's because the total is now above $70 but why? Seems ridiculous to me.

RPP Hobby 08-16-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 4442387)
Can someone explain the way shipping is calculated?

I've got an order I'm trying to finalize and the total is hovering around $70. Two biggest items are a TF2 metal bumper and wraith bumper supports. Other small items such as bearings and screws make up the rest. If the total is $69 the shipping is $8.40 and if I add ONE more tiny bearing or a pinion gear and all of a sudden the shipping jumps to $13.50. I can only assume it's because the total is now above $70 but why? Seems ridiculous to me.

Sounds like this is right on the edge of the next weight class. If you could E mail all part numbers that you are talking about Id be glad to look and see if there is weight issue on something. With individual bearings the system has a min weight we can use which unfortunate it is heavier than the single bearing or pinion ourservierocks@rpphobby.com

Jus 08-16-2013 02:54 PM

I changed my mind on the bumper(Not due to the shipping issue I had! Just on my opinion of the bumper itself haha) and instead added some other small stuff I needed anyway and just put the order in with USPS first class so I'm all set.

I appreciate the help though. Makes sense I guess, it just seemed weird for a tiny item to tip the scales but when it's close and just happens to push it into the next category your system has in place that's just how it goes. :)

BigSki 08-29-2013 02:40 PM

Any Labor Day specials coming up? I missed the free shipping weekend a few weeks ago. "thumbsup"

Duuuuuuuude 08-29-2013 10:26 PM

Cali to Ar in three days via First Class has got to be a record...how the hell do you guys pull that off?

spankbomb 08-30-2013 08:43 AM

Any plans on a Labor Day weekend sale?

:mrgreen: