RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

Jus 08-31-2013 10:48 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4459436)
Cali to Ar in three days via First Class has got to be a record...how the hell do you guys pull that off?

I can order on friday afternoon and get order monday morning. CA to VT is a looong haul. Talk about impressive. "thumbsup"

Duuuuuuuude 08-31-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 4460956)
I can order on friday afternoon and get order monday morning. CA to VT is a looong haul. Talk about impressive. "thumbsup"

I live 3 hours from the nearest USPS hub, so anything that gets here in 3 days is impressive. Even Priority typically takes 4 days.

Jus 08-31-2013 10:53 PM

The USPS in your area needs a kick in the ass to get them moving. The nearest USPS hub for me is also about 3 hours. RPP orders come into that city off a plane and then the next morning the package is at my local post office 99.9% of the time.

Duuuuuuuude 08-31-2013 11:02 PM

I looked at the USPS website map and I'm in one of the "better late than never" delivery areas. :ror:

I've tried Ups and FedEx with the same results...but that's probably because they use USPS for their small package delivery. :ror:

Mega Fattie 09-01-2013 03:13 PM

Any idea when black wraith currie's will be available for purchase again?

gearhead79 09-03-2013 08:16 PM

Just wanted to thank corey and the crew!!!! I placed an order this morning,had a question,got an answer pretty dam quick, and next thing I know my order was shipped!!! I wish all the other places I order from for my other hobby's were like you guys."thumbsup"
thank you again,its really appriciated!!!!

vito 09-03-2013 08:23 PM

was on the web site no wraith shock ends 80034?

Bulldog 09-04-2013 12:01 AM

Sorry if I missed the sticky.

Hey guys,

Long time customer and HUGE fan of RPP. I placed an order last night and after checking out, I was bombarded by BuySafe popups. It's obviously something new and I don't like it at all. It may be a "Service" that might seem good for consumers, but in my book, it's just one more company that wants to take your email and spam it to anyone who can snatch it up. The benefits to you as the merchant, I don't know...but I certainly don't think it's anything you guys need. And if corrupting RPP's service is part of the deal, I dislike it even more.

I value RPP for everything that RPP is. You guys are the best in the business. I really see no need to add whatever this program is trying to add. Free is never truly free. I may be a skeptic, but I've been around a while and this new aspect of the ordering process is absolutely nothing I want to be a part of.

Please take it into consideration. Greg Martin
EDIT...I'm already receiving emails from buySAFE and have had to opt out of receiving future emails (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING!!!)

BigSki 09-04-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulldog (Post 4465172)
...I'm already receiving emails from buySAFE and have had to opt out of receiving future emails (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING!!!)

same here. I took advantage of the terrific free shipping over the holiday weekend and upon finishing up the transaction, I got hit w/ 2 different "options" for insurance for the package and some BS about "buyers points"...

Today I got a few items from both of the "free" services in my e-mail 'in' box. I wasn't exactly thrilled to see them.

RPP Hobby 09-04-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 4466359)
same here. I took advantage of the terrific free shipping over the holiday weekend and upon finishing up the transaction, I got hit w/ 2 different "options" for insurance for the package and some BS about "buyers points"...

Today I got a few items from both of the "free" services in my e-mail 'in' box. I wasn't exactly thrilled to see them.

Can you please forward me the E mail to corey@rpphobby.com I would like to look into this. You should not get an E mail unless you have opted to get it. We have been doing this for a year now and have not had anyone express these same concerns. I understand where you guys are coming from and for sure want to look into this. Thanks Corey

BigSki 09-05-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4466366)
Can you please forward me the E mail to corey@rpphobby.com I would like to look into this. You should not get an E mail unless you have opted to get it. We have been doing this for a year now and have not had anyone express these same concerns. I understand where you guys are coming from and for sure want to look into this. Thanks Corey

If I haven't emptied the trash yet, I'll dig it out and sent it to you. "thumbsup"

sgtbham 09-07-2013 12:57 AM

So I sent you an email...I goofed up and my order hasnt shipped yet - I hope you can help! Sorry for the trouble....

(I ordered the 6" rigid lightbar but I need the 5", hopefully it can be swapped before my order ships...)

BigSki 09-07-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4466366)

Sorry buddy, no luck. I dumped the trash can too early. "thumbsup""thumbsup" to you and shipping guy, I ordered for the holiday shipping deal, it went out Tuesday morning and showed up yesterday in the PO Box.

sgtbham 09-09-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtbham (Post 4469034)
So I sent you an email...I goofed up and my order hasnt shipped yet - I hope you can help! Sorry for the trouble....

(I ordered the 6" rigid lightbar but I need the 5", hopefully it can be swapped before my order ships...)

What an awesome vendor!! My order was already packed up and they unpacked it and swapped lightbars for me and still shipped it today!!! I see no reason to shop around, I will get everything I can from RPP hobby from now on.

FATBOYrs10 09-09-2013 03:39 PM

their service "REALLY does ROCK""thumbsup""thumbsup" super fast shipping and I only paid for first class. thnks RPP!!!!

TEDROCKZ 09-09-2013 04:10 PM

Email sent. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 09-09-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEDROCKZ (Post 4471743)
Email sent. "thumbsup"

Replied and looking into it

TEDROCKZ 09-09-2013 04:34 PM

Thanks Corey! Nice lady at RPP sent me a return email! Most likely a USPS mix up. RPP has never failed me yet and I have placed 2 or 3 orders there:ror:

gbean 09-09-2013 05:04 PM

RPP made my visit to Ukiah worth it today.
Thanks Nate & crew.

Bulldog 09-18-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4471749)
Replied and looking into it

I too received emails from Buysafe in my inbox and never opted in...hence my frustration. I'll check to see if I still have them, but without me having done anything, I remember having to opt out to stop receiving emails from them. Again, I LOVE RPP and despite what their program does for you, I HATE anything that corrupts my relationship/buying process with RPP!"thumbsup"

Tio Loco 09-19-2013 08:11 PM

Does this sight make you do the happy dance or what?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/20/dy7esepu.jpg

Thanks guys.... Super service as always!

hpiguy 09-23-2013 04:12 PM

Having just gotten back into crawling, I have to say your service does indeed rock. Coast to coast in three days, you guys are awesome!

fr8cture 10-14-2013 02:46 PM

Just ordered a winch with everything I need for it and all the decals I will need. "thumbsup"

rcscaler 10-17-2013 07:21 AM

I was going to order some items, and tried to enter the coupon code.
but it shows "Coupon code "Code OC5" is not valid." I also tried other codes, but still not working

Duuuuuuuude 10-17-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 4515054)
I was going to order some items, and tried to enter the coupon code.
but it shows "Coupon code "Code OC5" is not valid." I also tried other codes, but still not working

Is your order more than $75?

rcscaler 10-18-2013 04:53 AM

yes............

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4515067)
Is your order more than $75?

RPP Hobby 10-18-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcscaler (Post 4516063)
yes............

I have checked it and seems to be working fine.

BigSki 10-18-2013 11:10 AM

quick question- the VP 2.2 method 101 wheels, do you sell singles? I looked at yer site but didn't see a specific heading for single wheels. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 10-18-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 4516367)
quick question- the VP 2.2 method 101 wheels, do you sell singles? I looked at yer site but didn't see a specific heading for single wheels. "thumbsup"

No singles on VP Thanks "thumbsup"

Stavin Trucks 10-22-2013 06:36 PM

RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Who has the rig with the new (preorder) 1.9 pit bulls, mad beasts in the picture?

Bulldog 10-24-2013 01:44 PM

Hey guys, big fan here over the years, absolutely my go-to place for parts. Question: I live in Chula Vista, and when I place an order...it takes three days to get here (historically, this is the case-always three days). My last purchase was on Monday...got the shipping notice asap that day before noon. And as usual, it arrived today...Thursday. That is acceptable, but I would think that it would be quicker being that I'm actually in California!

I didn't think anything about it until someone sent me a package (large) at 4pm on a friday afternoon and it arrived the next morning at 11 (priority). :roll:

If you can talk to the USPS on your end, I'd love to have a little answer. Obviously you guys are on point, but something doesn't make sense. I talked to my mailman and he was obviously at the end of the line and didn't have any explanation. Again, Major fan and will ALWAYS use RPP for my needs. Just curious. Greg Martin

Oh, and this time, I didn't have a hint of the buysafe nonsense on my last order. Big Thumbs up there!!! G8)

RPP Hobby 10-24-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bulldog (Post 4522751)
Hey guys, big fan here over the years, absolutely my go-to place for parts. Question: I live in Chula Vista, and when I place an order...it takes three days to get here (historically, this is the case-always three days). My last purchase was on Monday...got the shipping notice asap that day before noon. And as usual, it arrived today...Thursday. That is acceptable, but I would think that it would be quicker being that I'm actually in California!

I didn't think anything about it until someone sent me a package (large) at 4pm on a friday afternoon and it arrived the next morning at 11 (priority). :roll:

If you can talk to the USPS on your end, I'd love to have a little answer. Obviously you guys are on point, but something doesn't make sense. I talked to my mailman and he was obviously at the end of the line and didn't have any explanation. Again, Major fan and will ALWAYS use RPP for my needs. Just curious. Greg Martin

Oh, and this time, I didn't have a hint of the buysafe nonsense on my last order. Big Thumbs up there!!! G8)

We have seen this issue more than we would like within California. I believe it as to do with USPS closing some of the hub locations and trying to put more on the hubs that are open to deal with. This is just a guess from what we have seen with our local mail. I have put in a call to our USPS rep to express some of our issues including this. Thanks Corey

Fumbles 10-24-2013 07:11 PM

You mean I get my stuff in podunk WI at the same speed that you get it in CA ? That's fawked up !!!

RPP - you guys rock. Thanks for your speedy service - I know the second I complete my order I'm doing the pee-pee dance until the parts arrive. Keep up the awesome service, customer for life !!!

2lisan 11-06-2013 10:36 PM

Hi RPP I am hoping you start shipping overseas. I am based in Dubai and local hobby shop have rare to none stock of spare and upgrade parts

FJ40 Cruiser 11-11-2013 09:45 AM

I would like to send the folks at RPP Hobby a shout out!

I am researching a new scale rock crawler build when I came across the RPP web site. The way they have designed and set up this site I learned a great deal about my new build. I then learned that they are located an hour north of where I work.
I was excited to learn this information, but hesitant to drive so far out of my way and not receive very good customer service. This feeling was based off of what I experienced from my local hobby shop that is only 20 minutes south of me. When I walk in this shop all the owner wants to do is talk with his friends about last nights TV shows while they crowd around the counter and you go unattended and when you can ask a question they give you the impression they really don't want to answer it.
I did a lot of research on this forum finding only positive words about the RPP team. So, Friday afternoon I jumped in the truck and pointed it north bound for RPP hobby to find out for myself what is true and what isn't.
I wanted to be able to talk to someone face to face and learn all that I could from a team that has been doing this hobby for quite some time. I arrived at the store at 3 pm and spent the next hour and a half talking with the most awesome staff of people I have ever dealt with. Shall I mention they close at 4 pm. They have great personalities and a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share with who ever asks. They where running in back getting bags of parts and opening them so help me and other customers understand better. They never gave the impression they where put out or bothered by your presents or questions. This is an awesome team who have nailed the customer service game. I was not sorry the least bit I chose to go so far out of my way to take the chance to meet this team face to face.
As long as they keep running their business the way they are, they have a customer for life!!!!!

Great job guys, my hats off to you for running a great business with AWESOME customer service and technical support!!!!!!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 11-11-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FJ40 Cruiser (Post 4544264)
I would like to send the folks at RPP Hobby a shout out!

I am researching a new scale rock crawler build when I came across the RPP web site. The way they have designed and set up this site I learned a great deal about my new build. I then learned that they are located an hour north of where I work.
I was excited to learn this information, but hesitant to drive so far out of my way and not receive very good customer service. This feeling was based off of what I experienced from my local hobby shop that is only 20 minutes south of me. When I walk in this shop all the owner wants to do is talk with his friends about last nights TV shows while they crowd around the counter and you go unattended and when you can ask a question they give you the impression they really don't want to answer it.
I did a lot of research on this forum finding only positive words about the RPP team. So, Friday afternoon I jumped in the truck and pointed it north bound for RPP hobby to find out for myself what is true and what isn't.
I wanted to be able to talk to someone face to face and learn all that I could from a team that has been doing this hobby for quite some time. I arrived at the store at 3 pm and spent the next hour and a half talking with the most awesome staff of people I have ever dealt with. Shall I mention they close at 4 pm. They have great personalities and a wealth of knowledge and are willing to share with who ever asks. They where running in back getting bags of parts and opening them so help me and other customers understand better. They never gave the impression they where put out or bothered by your presents or questions. This is an awesome team who have nailed the customer service game. I was not sorry the least bit I chose to go so far out of my way to take the chance to meet this team face to face.
As long as they keep running their business the way they are, they have a customer for life!!!!!

Great job guys, my hats off to you for running a great business with AWESOME customer service and technical support!!!!!!!! "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thank you for taking the time out of your Day to spend your hard earned money with RPP Hobby Looks like it is going to be a nice build. Share it when all done "thumbsup"

2lisan 11-11-2013 11:02 PM

Hi RPP! Do you intend to add UAE on your international shippin list? I am based here in DUbai. Getting a spare and upgrade parts is hard. TIA.

jpf 11-13-2013 11:52 AM

Just have to say this: Your service ROCKS!
Say thanks to Corey for answer my e-mail so fast.
Best regards Jon-Petter

... JP using Tapatalk

RPP Hobby 11-13-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpf (Post 4547208)
Just have to say this: Your service ROCKS!
Say thanks to Corey for answer my e-mail so fast.
Best regards Jon-Petter

... JP using Tapatalk

Thank you Jon I hop you get your stuff quickly "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 11-13-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2lisan (Post 4545337)
Hi RPP! Do you intend to add UAE on your international shippin list? I am based here in DUbai. Getting a spare and upgrade parts is hard. TIA.

We will look into this