RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

Duuuuuuuude 01-21-2015 05:50 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Awesome. "thumbsup"

vito 01-21-2015 05:51 PM

sorry I have not bin by to see you my dads got cancer bin down two times so far. I getting a yeti xl kit now

RPP Hobby 01-21-2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverwinanything (Post 5115156)
Hey Corey or anybody who can answer this. I bought an AX2 2-speed from Rpp hobby a while back. Modified an Level3-RC
Dual motor-mount and I'm running dual Holmes Crawlmaster 22-turn motors on 3s with the Holmes BR-XL ESC. It's been a good year now and holds up fine from the abuse. Will this tranny handle 4s with these motors? And also I saw a Hot Racing 2-speed on ebay for the Scx10 that looks like the Ax10 2-speed. Is these two transmission the same? If not is the Hot Racing one stronger? The ebay ad said it was a high-output tranny.

4s is some crazy power. If the tranny holds something else will go....LOL Do you have links to the Hot racing ones you are looking at?

RPP Hobby 01-21-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito (Post 5121325)
sorry I have not bin by to see you my dads got cancer bin down two times so far. I getting a yeti xl kit now

Sorry to hear about your Dad!

vito 01-21-2015 06:12 PM

do you have the yeti xl kits on order

StomperCrawler 01-21-2015 07:38 PM

For out-of-stock stuff like the spawn, how difficult would it be to add an eta so customers could decide whether to wait or not?

RPP Hobby 01-21-2015 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StomperCrawler (Post 5121477)
For out-of-stock stuff like the spawn, how difficult would it be to add an eta so customers could decide whether to wait or not?

We will have them back in stock on Friday "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 01-23-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 5121324)
Awesome. "thumbsup"

Parts are here "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Duuuuuuuude 01-23-2015 06:15 PM

Just loaded up my cart and checked out, thanks! "thumbsup"

Jus 01-23-2015 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jus (Post 5103904)
It would be tremendously helpful if you could carry these parts. I'd be good for at least 2 sets. I don't want to order them from Rc4wd directly.

Stamped 1.55" and 1.7" Beadlock Wheel Hex Hubs

Not sure if this was missed or not. I REALLY need them this winter and I want to order them from RPP. "thumbsup"

ST3 Rock 02-05-2015 08:33 AM

I'm a newb on the forum and to RC. I shopped around for quite some time and decided to place my order with RPP Hobby because of all the great feedback of this place left here. I was not at all disappointed. I purchased the G6 Falcon and I love it. I recently purchased a set of wheels and tires from RPP Hobby and the package arrived in Maryland 3 days after placing my order. All I can say is you guys certainly live up to your outstanding customer service reputation.

soscary 02-07-2015 05:58 PM

I have a few things to say. I have spent a lot of money with rpp over the past month. I placed over a 600$ order this week (Monday) on a scx10 g6 kit, hh tourqe master water proof ecs, hh tm 35t motor, hitec 7955 servo, cc bec, fast eddy bearings, and rc screwz stainless screw set. I receive my order today, open it up and inside I find my packing list with an arrow pointing to the rc screwz kit that says "inventory issue, this item is out of stock, card refunded". Ok, well how about a phone call or email? I would have ordered it else where had I known. I placed this order on Monday for a reason. I wanted to have everything here before the weekend so I could build this. So here i sit with everything I need except ss screw kit. So then I check my credit card and have no refund so I get on rpp site and check order and it says they shipped on the 4th?? Yet I dont have them? The most important thing I ordered was the screw kit. I cant do ANYTHING right now because I refuse to build this with axial hardware. So did they ship or am I getting refunded because I have received nothing. To beat it all I actually called them to change ecs and the guy looked over my order and could have mentioned something then. Guess I just sit here snd look at all these wonderful parts all weekend. Thanks rpp!

RPP Hobby 02-07-2015 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soscary (Post 5139168)
I have a few things to say. I have spent a lot of money with rpp over the past month. I placed over a 600$ order this week (Monday) on a scx10 g6 kit, hh tourqe master water proof ecs, hh tm 35t motor, hitec 7955 servo, cc bec, fast eddy bearings, and rc screwz stainless screw set. I receive my order today, open it up and inside I find my packing list with an arrow pointing to the rc screwz kit that says "inventory issue, this item is out of stock, card refunded". Ok, well how about a phone call or email? I would have ordered it else where had I known. I placed this order on Monday for a reason. I wanted to have everything here before the weekend so I could build this. So here i sit with everything I need except ss screw kit. So then I check my credit card and have no refund so I get on rpp site and check order and it says they shipped on the 4th?? Yet I dont have them? The most important thing I ordered was the screw kit. I cant do ANYTHING right now because I refuse to build this with axial hardware. So did they ship or am I getting refunded because I have received nothing. To beat it all I actually called them to change ecs and the guy looked over my order and could have mentioned something then. Guess I just sit here snd look at all these wonderful parts all weekend. Thanks rpp!

Really sorry the choice we made did not work out in your favor. We did not want the whole order to be held up because of the screw set. If you could please send an E mail with your order number to support@rpphobby.com I will make sure the screw set is refunded. Also the E mail for shipment should have noted that that item did not ship. Thank you, Corey

Habanero 02-07-2015 06:22 PM

Corey do you know if this item is discontinued ?

Reign RC Axial Dingo Defender Grille & Light Bezels

You are the only place that sells it, but it never seems to be in stock. Thanks- Richard

RPP Hobby 02-07-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habanero (Post 5139190)
Corey do you know if this item is discontinued ?

Reign RC Axial Dingo Defender Grille & Light Bezels

You are the only place that sells it, but it never seems to be in stock. Thanks- Richard

We should have them back in within a week

soscary 02-07-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 5139180)
Really sorry the choice we made did not work out in your favor. We did not want the whole order to be held up because of the screw set. If you could please send an E mail with your order number to support@rpphobby.com I will make sure the screw set is refunded. Also the E mail for shipment should have noted that that item did not ship. Thank you, Corey

Well when I check my order online it says they have shipped. There is tracking for a fedex box, which I recieved today, and a USPS package which I tracked and says shipped on 4th but still in CA. Can you check to see if they actually did ship? Order 110574

RPP Hobby 02-07-2015 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soscary (Post 5139207)
Well when I check my order online it says they have shipped. There is tracking for a fedex box, which I recieved today, and a USPS package which I tracked and says shipped on 4th but still in CA. Can you check to see if they actually did ship? Order 110574

I can not check for certain as I am at home. Will not be at the shop till Monday. It appears the screws shipped out separate USPS 9400110200883526588589

Duxx 02-07-2015 07:24 PM

I am also a frequent, and recently frustrated RPP customer. I placed an order on 2/5 at around noon. After sitting on my azz for an hour afterwards playing Forza, I remembered I had forgotten one item on my order. So I called them directly hoping my order hadn't been shipped yet (knowing the chance was slim). Only to be told that my order had already been processed and packaged up. And I'm like, are you kidding me! I just placed the order an hour ago! I was told the best they could do for me was create a new order and place the new item in the box with the original order. So I'm thinking, am I really going to have to open a box that's been reopened, then double taped, just to receive my whole order in less than 3 days coast to coast? All because you guys can't wait more than an hour after I place my order, to see if I call with any items I may have forgotten, before you complete packaging for shipment? It seems that your outstanding customer service has completely bitten you in the azz this time!!!!!!

Duuuuuuuude 02-08-2015 09:28 PM

Any idea when VTR232073 will be back in stock?

RPP Hobby 02-08-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 5140394)
Any idea when VTR232073 will be back in stock?

Looks like very late this month

Duuuuuuuude 02-08-2015 09:45 PM

Figures. I didn't wanna drive my Ascender anyway... :ror:

DickyT 02-09-2015 08:57 AM

I have been a long time customer of RPP, and I too recently have an issue with them. My issue is not due to their order processing, shipping practices, or their amazing customer service.

I am beyond frustrated with RPP for carrying so many great items that I want, and my wallets inability to not keep up with their ever expanding product line!

Keep doing what you are doing Corey, RPP ROCKS!

soscary 02-12-2015 11:54 AM

When will you have the 1.9 pitbull rock beast in stock?

RPP Hobby 02-12-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soscary (Post 5144287)
When will you have the 1.9 pitbull rock beast in stock?

Late this month

soscary 02-16-2015 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 5144292)
Late this month

What about the scx10 vanquish stage 1 steering kit?

J.DUKE 02-16-2015 11:16 PM

****WARNING: READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE FROM RPP****

Listen, make sure your order is EXACTLY what you need before you complete it!

If this is you:
"Oh Im not sure which width Vanquish hubs I want"
"Oh I forgot the paint with my clear body"
"Oh I forgot the stickers and tshirt to show my fanboy spirit"
Forget it dude, its too late.

RPP ships your order so stinkin fast, that if you want to change or add an item in your order, its too late.
They literally lick the stamp 8-10 seconds after your order is complete.
Its gone dude!
As they say in New York "Fuhgetaboutit"

PERSONALLY, I WOULDN'T ORDER FROM ANY PLACE ELSE! WOOT!

PSW 02-17-2015 09:21 AM

I made my 1st order from RPP just before the weekend, On its way now.

I know J.DUKE has just covered this above and I do agree with it, however I was a bit umm do I want grey or silver vanquish chubs and knuckles and I was torn for a few days. I ordered the Grey, but late that night lol I wanted the silver. Not a big deal but if there was an easy system to add on changing orders etc without no hassle to RPP then please do it for the future.

RPP Hobby 02-19-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSW (Post 5149013)
I made my 1st order from RPP just before the weekend, On its way now.

I know J.DUKE has just covered this above and I do agree with it, however I was a bit umm do I want grey or silver vanquish chubs and knuckles and I was torn for a few days. I ordered the Grey, but late that night lol I wanted the silver. Not a big deal but if there was an easy system to add on changing orders etc without no hassle to RPP then please do it for the future.

Thank you for the order "thumbsup"

vito 02-19-2015 07:52 PM

eta on the yeti xl kits?

RPP Hobby 02-19-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vito (Post 5151641)
eta on the yeti xl kits?

Supposed to be late this month. But they never meet any dates the say, So it is something we are unable to give good information on. Sorry

PSW 02-20-2015 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 5151623)
Thank you for the order "thumbsup"

Thanks, Pleasure was all mine :D

Now when those curries axles are back in Ill be all over them.

stevetate12 02-22-2015 01:27 PM

Any idea when you have any more rc4wd 4 channel radios back in?

Sent from your moms house

RPP Hobby 02-23-2015 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevetate12 (Post 5154365)
Any idea when you have any more rc4wd 4 channel radios back in?

It is going to be 2-4 weeks min.

stevetate12 02-24-2015 11:26 AM

K thanks ill be getting one.....i put my email in the "lemme know when ya have em" spot.......thanks again

SparkySparks 02-25-2015 09:41 AM

I've placed 5 orders in the past 2 months, can't seem to stop just giving them my money. They have been very quick to get my orders shipped out even when I placed my order near the end of the day and auto-fill put the wrong information in my billing/shipping address, they called em up, fixed the issue and still shipped it out the same day!

I've only had a couple of issues and they aren't really issues.

The first issue is with in-stock items. I will need two of an item and they only have one in-stock which is frustrating but when shopping around for that item elsewhere, no one else has it in-stock so one is better then none. I also like to build a list for my order over a couple of days so I can make sure I get everything ordered at once but before I can replace it one of the items goes out of stock and then a couple of days after I place my order it is back in stock which leads to me placing another order and at this rate my wife is going to start asking why I'm getting so many packages and yelling about how much I am spending.

My second issues isn't really an issue with RPP but with USPS. RPP sends out my packages the same day I order it and in many cases it is sent Priority Mail 2-day but USPS has been dropping the ball the last couple of packages and instead of me getting them in the normal 2 to 3 days it is taking a week. Now if RPP could make USPS as efficient as they are I'm sure my package would be waiting for me when I woke up the next morning!

soscary 02-26-2015 05:25 PM

Is it too late to place an order and it go out today?

RPP Hobby 02-26-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soscary (Post 5159134)
Is it too late to place an order and it go out today?

Sorry way to late. :cry:

PSW 02-27-2015 05:37 AM

Any idea when the VP method 105 2.2's will be back in stock, in Black/Black.

TexasSP 02-27-2015 05:38 PM

Cory, been out of it for a while due to family and house fire. Just ordered from you at 4:30 pm today. Just got email saying it shipped. Made me remember how great RPP is! Thanks and know if you have what I want, I'm buying it from you. Nice to know over the years RPP has stuck to its roots.

RPP Hobby 02-28-2015 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasSP (Post 5160327)
Cory, been out of it for a while due to family and house fire. Just ordered from you at 4:30 pm today. Just got email saying it shipped. Made me remember how great RPP is! Thanks and know if you have what I want, I'm buying it from you. Nice to know over the years RPP has stuck to its roots.

Thanks buddy! Glad to hear you are back on your feet. Thank you for coming back to support RPP Thanks Corey