Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 04:03 AM   #1481

I want to ship to Australia, do you add any insurance to our orders?? And do I get any tracking if I chose the EMS option??
Makron is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 08:56 AM   #1482
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makron View Post
I want to ship to Australia, do you add any insurance to our orders?? And do I get any tracking if I chose the EMS option??
All order over 50.00 are insure, International shipping we use USPS priority and EMS you can choose at check out.
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:17 AM   #1483
I wanna be Dave

Corey, I no longer see on your site the scale chrome gauge kit. Are these going to be available again?

Thanks!
Tommy
Tommy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:47 AM   #1484
I wanna be Dave

Nevermind, I found it. It just wasn't in the Scale > Interior section.

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rppsd1.htm
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #1485
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
Nevermind, I found it. It just wasn't in the Scale > Interior section.

http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rppsd1.htm
http://warcrc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17951
justinart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 08:03 AM   #1486
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinart24 View Post
Nice, dude!!
Old 04-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #1487
Quarry Creeper

Smile Fast service...

Thank you RPP.I placed my order on the phone yesterday around 1:00pm and recieved it in the mail this morning.Thanks again for the fast service.
PCHILNSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #1488
Quarry Creeper

I ordered a Robinson metal gear to replace the idler gear in my AX10 trans, and man did that sucker get here FAST!!

Thanks RPP!!!
glondark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #1489

Just got my order in today! I am really impressed with the prices, and the amazing customer service. I will definately order from you again. Thanks RPP!
Dizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #1490
Chassis & Tubework Vendor

Gotta say you guys have the fastest shipping and great selection!!
MG200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #1491
I wanna be Dave

another for RPP!!!

placed an order thrusday night, it shipped out the same day, and had it the same saturday! that was some fast shipping! (WITH THE CHEAPEST SHIPPING OPTION!)

glad to have my rig back up and running! thanks Corey and RPP!

Last edited by 2500hdon37s; 04-17-2011 at 11:42 AM.
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:27 PM   #1492
Rock Crawler

I got a phone call today about an item that was sent, I ordered 1 and was sent a different one, a scale offroad hook. I didnt mind the one I got, I really liked it. But the fact that someone from RPP called to make sure it was fine just shows how devoted they are. They even refunded me the difference. I am glad you all are there and I will keep working with you thats for sure!
neoakaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #1493
I wanna be Dave

I made a simple spur gears purchase on Friday morning and it arrived today in a well padded envelope. A $15 order was treated as well as a $100+ order.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:16 AM   #1494
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by umop apisdn View Post
Will you have more than (1) set of Interco Super Swampers in stock soon?

I'm about ready to make a $250-$300 order and would like to include them!
Thanks for not answering, went with rc4wd.
umop apisdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:58 AM   #1495
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakaj View Post
I got a phone call today about an item that was sent, I ordered 1 and was sent a different one, a scale offroad hook. I didnt mind the one I got, I really liked it. But the fact that someone from RPP called to make sure it was fine just shows how devoted they are. They even refunded me the difference. I am glad you all are there and I will keep working with you thats for sure!
LOL! I'm guessing you got the winch line hook I ordered and I received the bolt-down hook you ordered?

Honestly, I've place literally dozens and dozens of orders with RPP and this was the VERY first time I ever had a mishap so no worries here. Corey is making it right!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:39 AM   #1496
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by umop apisdn View Post
Thanks for not answering, went with rc4wd.

Sorry about missing you on this PM. I remember reading it, and must have got sidetracked before replying. I am not always the best with getting to my posts and PM's because we get so many E mails, and I also get people who PM, E mail, and even post too, so sometimes I thought I had E mailed back to a PM or vise versa.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:57 AM   #1497
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy R View Post
LOL! I'm guessing you got the winch line hook I ordered and I received the bolt-down hook you ordered?

Honestly, I've place literally dozens and dozens of orders with RPP and this was the VERY first time I ever had a mishap so no worries here. Corey is making it right!
Yep, on the nose. But the hook I got looks much more scale than the kingkong hook I had, I didnt ever plan to change it till this one showed up
neoakaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #1498
Rock Crawler

thanks for getting my daughters new Dingo out so fast!!! her birthdays 2 weeks away still so i have to sit here and just stare at it in the box! Now if my Wraith would just get here! Speaking of that Im sure yall have gotten tons of preorders and was wondering how that usually works with yall?, Do you expect to get enough in your first shipment to cover all the preorders or should we expect to see them in stages pending on when each customer preordered it? thanks again for the great service and prices!
4ONDFLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #1499
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ONDFLR View Post
thanks for getting my daughters new Dingo out so fast!!! her birthdays 2 weeks away still so i have to sit here and just stare at it in the box! Now if my Wraith would just get here! Speaking of that Im sure yall have gotten tons of preorders and was wondering how that usually works with yall?, Do you expect to get enough in your first shipment to cover all the preorders or should we expect to see them in stages pending on when each customer preordered it? thanks again for the great service and prices!
You bet, on pre orders I usually only will take up to half the qty of pre orders for how many I actually ordered. So if I order 150 I will only take 75 pre orders then I will shut down taking pre orders. I do this to leave me plenty enough room in the event my suppliers short me on my order.

The last thing I want to do is not be able to come through the 1st go around. I would rather not take a pre order from some one if I could possibly not be able to get them taken care of, thus letting them down.

With that being said that is my precaution that I take, unfortunatly it is out of my hands , it falls on what axial gives my distributor, then what they give me. I can order a 1000, doe snot mean I am going to get them all.

Long and short I will close the pre orders to people when I feel I will not be able to supply.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #1500
RCC Addict

Default Wow...wow..thank you

i wanna say that rpp is top notch best in the biz..nobody ships faster. i would be so freaking happy if rpp was a one stop shop i wouldnt buy from anyone else........ok i got a email wed. saying that a winch ive been wanting is now in stock so i went to site and ordered it about 1pm central time that evening about 4 or 5 i got a tracking # saying my order was shipped today..friday..i got my winch all the way from cali. in basically a day and half..who can top this ive waited weeks for parts to come from way closer..again i say rpp is on top of there game if i can get it from rpp i will even if someone else has a slightly lower price you cant beat there shipping, thanks RPP
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby