RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

rbl 06-26-2008 01:42 PM

if yall dont know by know that Cory and RPP Hobby is the place to go you must be living under a rock ;-)

Cory I received my package late last night, everything was in perfect shape as normal.. this one had the slash in it:shock:

well today at the golf course we (my employees an I) put 10 packs threw it... lets just say the sand traps have never been so fun!8):lol:

Out if the 5 guys that drove it 3 are planning on ordering one.. "thumbsup""thumbsup"

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping a great vendor status on RCC"thumbsup""thumbsup"

Brad

offmyaxials 06-29-2008 07:03 AM

rpp wont refund my money!

Hi all, any one out there had any problems when it comes to RPP hobby refunding money? i pre ordered a couple of parts from them ,but when they finaly came into stock at the store the price had went up by 25%, i could get them elswhere cheaper so being a penny pinching (tightwad) kind of guy i asked for my money back, after them saying they dont like my attitude they wont even respond to me and still no refund!!
thanks for any replies.

hardheaded 06-29-2008 11:25 PM

axial cvd's

sir,
was wondering when will the Axial CVDs be available on your site?
thanks

John82601 06-30-2008 02:30 PM

Corey,
I received my AX10 ARTR today, thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome service.

Have you heard anything from HPI regarding the release of the WK Rock Crawler conversion kit? I'm thinking a stretched out WK with a PL Bronco body and a Sidewinder 4600 on 3s should be a lot of fun.

Take care,

John

BGGruff 07-03-2008 04:34 PM

Well I've been away from rccrawling for a while due to the lack of funds and the newborn (he gets all the money for toys now!) but months ago I did purchase some Hummer Wheels but supplies ran out and after a while I forgot about them. Well I had a little extra money a few days ago so I made a small purchase for my Scorpion and a Rubicon body for my next 2.2 scaler and I recieved the package today and too my surprise my Hummer Wheels were in the box! THIS is why after all this time I still order most of my stuff from RPP. I see nothing has changed, Corey is still very prompt with his shipping and I know if I had a problem I could pick up the phone and call him and talk to him as if we speak everyday. The sevice is second to none and variety of products is great!
"thumbsup""thumbsup" for RPP and I will continue doing business with them.
Thanks Corey!

offmyaxials 07-05-2008 01:02 PM

i havent seen any of that great service that you guys are talking about! they still wont reply to me or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!comon RPP let me see this great service

RPP Hobby 07-05-2008 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offmyaxials (Post 1250428)
i havent seen any of that great service that you guys are talking about! they still wont reply to me or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!comon RPP let me see this great service

NOTE TO YOU: When you are an ASS you will not get great service from me. Your refund will becoming when I can get to it.

Mic 07-05-2008 01:48 PM

Received my tires today. Fast shipping thanks! You will have my business again"thumbsup"

offmyaxials 07-07-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1250451)
NOTE TO YOU: When you are an ASS you will not get great service from me. Your refund will becoming when I can get to it.

i simply ordered and paid for an item, the price went up 25% from the price that was clearly posted on the RPP online shop site, i am not willing to pay that 25% more for the item and so i asked RPP for my money back. at no point have i made this personal! what the hell have i done to Rpp to warrant this sort of treatment?
all you had to do was click your mouse a couple of times and i would have been singing your praises here!!
instead RPP have draged it out for way too long
whats the deal ?

RPP Hobby 07-07-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by offmyaxials (Post 1252712)
i simply ordered and paid for an item, the price went up 25% from the price that was clearly posted on the RPP online shop site, i am not willing to pay that 25% more for the item and so i asked RPP for my money back. at no point have i made this personal! what the hell have i done to Rpp to warrant this sort of treatment?
all you had to do was click your mouse a couple of times and i would have been singing your praises here!!
instead RPP have draged it out for way too long
whats the deal ?

Your item cost DID NOT go up. My site clearly states the flat rate shipping of 8.99 ONLY applys to the United States within the lower 48 states. The increase in the cost was to cover the shipping to you in another country. Your tact in posting here with what you are claiming is not helping the situation. I tried to refund and pay pal will not let me refund from the original payment as it has been over 45 days.

( This has taken over 45 days as this was a pre order item that did not arrive until shortly before the 45 day period)

So I will give you a store credit. Let me know what you would like and I can get you a total cost shipped. You can contact me through E mail to finish this. rpphobby@pacific.net

offmyaxials 07-08-2008 02:54 AM

why are you so against refunding my money?you clearely stated above that you would have refunded me by now but were unable, due to paypal time limits, i have sent you a paypal payment request to make it nice and simple,, i do not want store credit, you cannot expect me to buy anything from RPP after the way you have treated me .please complete the payment request i have sent you so that this matter can be at an end.

looneybin 07-09-2008 05:18 PM

wheres the hilux highlifts? any clue on when they will be back in stock?
Thanks!

Tobit 07-09-2008 05:23 PM

Corey and RPP rocks! After searching the net for about a week trying to find one of the discontinued HPI Baja Bug bodies for my Berg build, I found RPP last night and the website had them listed as in-stock so I ordered one quickly. I half expected to see an email back stating that the "in-stock" status was incorrect and they didn't have any. Insted, I get a shipping notice today stating my order has shipped. I just talked to Corey a little while ago and he says he still has over 100 of these bodies in-stock. If anyone has been looking for one of these bodies, RPP is probably the only one that still has some so order some up while you can. I may order a couple more for spares while I can. Thanks RPP! :)

RPP Hobby 07-09-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looneybin (Post 1255149)
wheres the hilux highlifts? any clue on when they will be back in stock?
Thanks!

These show in stock now but will not actually be shipping till Friday.

BILLYGOAT 07-09-2008 08:10 PM

i have not met cory in person but rpp is my got to place when i really need it . they consistently have more items in stock so .my hat goes off to rpp they always exceed my expectations.

on a side note i got my panthers very quickly . thanks for the items i asked for . keep up the great work.

RPP Hobby 07-09-2008 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLYGOAT (Post 1255381)
i have not met cory in person but rpp is my got to place when i really need it . they consistently have more items in stock so .my hat goes off to rpp they always exceed my expectations.

on a side note i got my panthers very quickly . thanks for the items i asked for . keep up the great work.

Thank you "thumbsup"

Echodawg 07-11-2008 05:06 AM

Yet another stellar transaction. Saving up for my next order.

corkysk8 07-13-2008 12:05 AM

How tall are these.

2.2 Cougar Soft Crawler Tire with memory foam

New from Panther Racing is this awesome crawler tire! 2" wide and almost 5" Tall! Soft compound with memory foams.

(copied from your web page)

pantablo 07-13-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echodawg (Post 1257037)
Yet another stellar transaction. Saving up for my next order.

same here. in stock where others were out. shipped quick to my door. I am very pleased!

Tobit 07-15-2008 06:56 PM

Corey, I think you have a slight typo in the product descriptions for the new VP Revolver Wheels.

The title reads: VP Revolver Wheels Silver on Black (4) - This tells me it's for a set of four wheels. However, in the product description, it says "Price listed is for only one wheel 4 wheels needed for complete set". Please tell me it's not $139 per wheel. :)

RPP Hobby 07-15-2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobit (Post 1262574)
Corey, I think you have a slight typo in the product descriptions for the new VP Revolver Wheels.

The title reads: VP Revolver Wheels Silver on Black (4) - This tells me it's for a set of four wheels. However, in the product description, it says "Price listed is for only one wheel 4 wheels needed for complete set". Please tell me it's not $139 per wheel. :)

Thats a typo and has been fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. Corey

AdamB 07-17-2008 12:47 PM

Wow:shock: I ordered an HPI body about 3 hours ago and already received an e-mail shipping confirmation notice "thumbsup" Amazing turn around. You'll definitely be getting more business from me in the future.

Thanks again! - Adam

oh..fyi....feedback.... you're site kept erroring out on me while ordering. Not sure if something is funky with your hosting service.

RPP Hobby 07-17-2008 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamB (Post 1264919)
Wow:shock: I ordered an HPI body about 3 hours ago and already received an e-mail shipping confirmation notice "thumbsup" Amazing turn around. You'll definitely be getting more business from me in the future.

Thanks again! - Adam

oh..fyi....feedback.... you're site kept erroring out on me while ordering. Not sure if something is funky with your hosting service.

Thanks alot, Hey what error messages do you recall getting? and what browser are you using? Thank you again Corey

Georgerm 07-17-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdamB (Post 1264919)

Thanks again! - Adam

i am having the same problem as him it says it can not connect to the browser.

RPP Hobby 07-17-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgerm (Post 1265505)
i am having the same problem as him it says it can not connect to the browser.

could one of you please take a screen shot picture and E mail it to me? Thanks Corey

AdamB 07-18-2008 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1265529)
could one of you please take a screen shot picture and E mail it to me? Thanks Corey

I'll be sure to do that if it happens again. Sorry I didn't think of it yesterday. Running IE her at work. You're site was running super fast last night.

Will probably be ordering again today. Yes...I have issues :lol: If anything happens, I'll e-mail you. All seems fine now though.

solomon7 07-18-2008 03:01 PM

Just ordered 4 HPI bugs"thumbsup"
Any idea how many more ya'll have?

solomon7 07-21-2008 01:28 PM

Wow! Just received 4 bugs. What was that? 2...3days tops?
You guys shipped them faster than you could answer my question regarding stock"thumbsup". Awesome efficiency, simply awesome.
Super fast shipping. Normally it's 5 days minimum in past experience.
More orders soon;-) Again, awesome service RPP! Thanks"thumbsup""thumbsup"

prusik333 07-22-2008 10:13 PM

Lightning fast service

-:¦:-·:*'""*:·.-:¦:-·* Service That Rocks *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦:-
The service that rocks, thats an under statement! I ordered a painted Bug body, pre-cut on a Monday, recieved it by Friday, thats lightning fast"thumbsup"
plus he responded to all my e-mails quickly
..•:*¨¨*:•.THANK.•:*¨¨*:•.YOU.•:*¨¨*:•..

«:::P:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::»«:::C:::» «:::T:::» «:::!!!:::»

My wife put the fancy stuff in here, she's happy as well, even though I want to spend more money in your store:roll:

Thanks again Corey

stromcrawler 07-23-2008 08:34 AM

now i know why hpi bug are out of stock and i can't got mine :wink:
just have to hope they ll be back in stock soon

and yes rpp ROCKS !!!!!!
great and fast services
i order from france and got the order at the door in 5 days
so just one thing to say :
corey you r the best "thumbsup"

Georgerm 07-23-2008 07:58 PM

super fast shipping and execelent service.

bjornsson 07-25-2008 11:18 AM

Do you guys ship to sweden?

bozer 07-25-2008 06:27 PM

I think, that I'm not one who is intrested, when Toyota Hilux and Clod Buster bodies and accessories will be IN STOCK!?
So when?

p.s. I'd like to order 1 Yota with full coplete of parts or 2 Clod Buster bodies, alo with parts!"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 07-25-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjornsson (Post 1275182)
Do you guys ship to sweden?

Yes I can, E mail me you list and I can get you a shipping cost. Thanks alot Corey

RPP Hobby 07-25-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bozer (Post 1275663)
I think, that I'm not one who is intrested, when Toyota Hilux and Clod Buster bodies and accessories will be IN STOCK!?
So when?

p.s. I'd like to order 1 Yota with full coplete of parts or 2 Clod Buster bodies, alo with parts!"thumbsup"

Sorry I do not have any eta on these items. Its hard to get any info from Japan as far as when we may see in the states. Sorry

aljeann 07-27-2008 02:20 AM

RPP service really Rocks

thanks to corey . been dealing with corey since i build my ax10 and almost all of my parts bought it from RPP. Corey answers all my question even im spendng a lot of overseas calls heheehehe. keep it up "thumbsup"

bozer 07-27-2008 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1275704)
Sorry I do not have any eta on these items. Its hard to get any info from Japan as far as when we may see in the states. Sorry

Holly sh*t It's realy very bad!!!
Then tell me plz how many F-350 full coplected bodies are in stock?
I need 2 or 3 of this!

bjornsson 07-27-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 1275703)
Yes I can, E mail me you list and I can get you a shipping cost. Thanks alot Corey

just sent an e-mail to rpphobby@pacific.net "thumbsup"

cartronicshn 07-30-2008 05:34 PM

First of, let me say, Corey thank you for helping me out with my spektrum radio problem, you didn't even sell it to me(won't stray away ever again"thumbsup") and yet you went out of your way to help me out8), you have the best customer service i consider you my friend"thumbsup":), also please thank Larry for me at Spektrum another top notch company with awesome customer service."thumbsup"
THANK YOU ALL
Before Corey and Rpp
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03507.jpg

After Corey and Rpp + Larry and Spektrum
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03608.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03609.jpg

RPP Hobby 07-30-2008 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cartronicshn (Post 1282140)
First of, let me say, Corey thank you for helping me out with my spektrum radio problem, you didn't even sell it to me(won't stray away ever again"thumbsup") and yet you went out of your way to help me out8), you have the best customer service i consider you my friend"thumbsup":), also please thank Larry for me at Spektrum another top notch company with awesome customer service."thumbsup"
THANK YOU ALL
Before Corey and Rpp
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03507.jpg

After Corey and Rpp + Larry and Spektrum
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03608.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...s/DSC03609.jpg

You are welcome Carlos. I always try and go the extra mile for my customers even if the did not by something from me. If they are in a bind I can not just leave them hanging, I will try my best to help within reason "thumbsup" Pretty cool you got it fixed and all it cost you was shipping one way "thumbsup" Ill let Larry know your appriciation