RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

BigSki 12-17-2015 09:26 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

I'm sure that I speak for 100's of people on this forum- please forward the best wishes that Corey and his friend can be at home with family for the holiday. We understated, and respect, their families wishes to keep private matters private, but we also miss him being on here, "thumbsup"

mtublazer2 12-18-2015 06:55 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to RPP for providing the amazing customer service that they do! Keep up the good work!

RPP Hobby 12-19-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 5353963)
I'm sure that I speak for 100's of people on this forum- please forward the best wishes that Corey and his friend can be at home with family for the holiday. We understated, and respect, their families wishes to keep private matters private, but we also miss him him being on here, "thumbsup"

Thank you for the wishes BigSki. Corey is improving, but still has a long road ahead of him.

-The Crew at RPP Hobby

old man 52 12-19-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 5355412)
Thank you for the wishes BigSki. Corey is improving, but still has a long road ahead of him.

-The Crew at RPP Hobby

That'a great new's , I hope the new year will bring good things to everyone."thumbsup"

TAT76 12-21-2015 12:48 PM

order # 141868 Placed on 12/12/15. Shipped 12/14/15 and still as of today 12/21/2015 waiting to get my order. I know it's out of your hands but you may want to rethink your free shipping. An $800 order should not take a week inside the US.

RPP Hobby 12-21-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAT76 (Post 5364323)
order # 141868 Placed on 12/12/15. Shipped 12/14/15 and still as of today 12/21/2015 waiting to get my order. I know it's out of your hands but you may want to rethink your free shipping. An $800 order should not take a week inside the US.

TAT76,

Sorry for the delay, but it is clear the USPS "dropped the ball" on this one.

Tracking shows:
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our USPS destination facility in BILLINGS, MT 59101 on December 20, 2015 at 9:59 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service, but we did everything in our control to get you your order as soon as possible.

-Jim, RPP Hobby

TAT76 12-21-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 5364858)
TAT76,

Sorry for the delay, but it is clear the USPS "dropped the ball" on this one.

Tracking shows:
The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item arrived at our USPS destination facility in BILLINGS, MT 59101 on December 20, 2015 at 9:59 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service, but we did everything in our control to get you your order as soon as possible.

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Sorry Jim, just frustrated and needed to vent. I know it's not you guys and I've had a great experience in the past. Hard to deal with when you need a fix. Making it this far maybe I should just return and sign into treatment.
Again I'm sorry for acting like baby wanting his toy truck.. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mikea46996 12-21-2015 03:26 PM

Just received my first order ever from them.... Great customer service. Quick shipping and reasonable prices... I'm happy.

gbean 12-21-2015 05:45 PM

RPP I love you.

RC-Hopper 12-24-2015 06:24 PM

First of all, best wishes for Corey and his friend for continued progress in recovery and for their families.

Second, RPP service is amazing, the USPS even did a great job. Ordered some stuff on Tuesday, tracking said Saturday, no hurry, figured Saturday or later given the holiday season, no problem. Stuff was sitting on my porch this afternoon. Freaking awesome, thanks for the great service."thumbsup"

GLHS592 12-24-2015 06:42 PM

I just got my first order yesterday. It sure came fast. Nice parts for great prices. I will order again.

Creep 12-29-2015 08:01 PM

I ordered just one item from Tower Hobbies late Sunday night. Then Monday afternoon, I placed orders with four other online sellers - Hobby King, Dlux, eBay seller, & RPP. My last order consisted of 13 items from RPP whereas my orders were only one or two items from the other sellers. According to my emails, it was that LAST order that was FIRST to ship!!! RPP Hobby. I am sure it will also be the first shipment I receive... all thirteen items, which gives me lots to play with while I wait for the others to get off their butts. Thanks, RPP, for being excellent to each other! ;)

Cr00zah 01-15-2016 08:53 PM

RPP, I have strayed, sorry.

Today, I went to buy a radio. Got it in the cart, applied the appropriate coupon code from the site, and was then presented with the least expensive shipping option of over $20. To North Carolina! I checked and rechecked to make sure I'd done nothing wrong, but couldn't find anything less than $20. I am not in a rush, so I hoped to not spend so much on shipping.

I love your service, your product selection, your support of the hobby. Easily 80% or more of my rc money the past ~2 yrs has gone to RPP. Sadly I went to another reputable and popular retailer's web site and found the same radio for the same price with a slightly better coupon, and free shipping. So I bought it there, saved myself over $30. I feel a bit dirty and hope this was an anomaly..............

BigSki 01-15-2016 09:29 PM

any ETA on the rc3wd K5 body set?

RPP Hobby 01-18-2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 5423997)
any ETA on the rc3wd K5 body set?

ETA is 1-2 weeks. Pre-ordering is available here: RC4WD Chevrolet Blazer Hard Body Complete Set

-Jim, RPP Hobby
#rppcoreystrong

Ditchrat 01-18-2016 03:16 PM

I haven't had to deal with any customer support, but I'll tell you one thing, orders get processed and shipped fast."thumbsup"

gbean 01-18-2016 03:19 PM

Keep up the good work in Ukiah boys! (And girls!)

MaxxPain 01-18-2016 03:42 PM

Thanks RPP for getting me my X-Maxx. Shipping was very fast and well packaged as always. Really appreciate everything. Best place to buy from.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/membe...s412-60238.jpg

jamesthe1v 01-18-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cr00zah (Post 5423970)
RPP, I have strayed, sorry.

Today, I went to buy a radio. Got it in the cart, applied the appropriate coupon code from the site, and was then presented with the least expensive shipping option of over $20. To North Carolina! I checked and rechecked to make sure I'd done nothing wrong, but couldn't find anything less than $20. I am not in a rush, so I hoped to not spend so much on shipping.

I love your service, your product selection, your support of the hobby. Easily 80% or more of my rc money the past ~2 yrs has gone to RPP. Sadly I went to another reputable and popular retailer's web site and found the same radio for the same price with a slightly better coupon, and free shipping. So I bought it there, saved myself over $30. I feel a bit dirty and hope this was an anomaly..............

x2 :oops:
i hate spending money elsewhere......please give us free or reasonable shipping with out rasing prices... if others can do it so can you "thumbsup"

801RYAN 02-16-2016 03:22 PM

Do you have an ETA on the ARB winch strap set..?

RPP Hobby 02-17-2016 09:20 AM

We do not have an exact delivery date, but they are on their way to us and we should have them in a few days.

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by 801RYAN (Post 5447777)
Do you have an ETA on the ARB winch strap set..?

JBHardwear 02-21-2016 10:53 AM

My complaint is that my Man Cave is flooded in RPP Hobby boxes that my wife is asking all kinds of questions.......

RPP Hobby is by far my favorite place to get everything from, don't believe me, you should see my paypal.

Thank you for you great selection and amazing prices.!
I absolutely praise you!!!

gbean 02-21-2016 12:33 PM

There should be a "discreet packaging" option.... no RPP tape. Raises suspicion here. LOL

BigSki 03-13-2016 12:47 PM

Any progress on the boss that you can share?

the DMG 03-13-2016 02:07 PM

Just a quick "thx" from the DmG !!
Our #1 crawler & scaler resource !!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...pspjr2tn5h.jpg

FRENCHBLUE72 03-13-2016 03:59 PM

I just wanted to give a big thank you to Sara for helping me out with my issues. ... Rpp rocks thanks guys and girls Sara you rock

Killa-Cotton 03-25-2016 07:19 PM

EDIT: Nevermind just got the newsletter. thx RPP!

No Easter sale this year?

Hwheeler73 03-27-2016 06:53 AM

Am I the only one that's too dumb to figure out the Easter coupon that was in the newsletter? I've tried everything I can think of! Help!

Sent from the great unknown!

Dwill 03-27-2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hwheeler73 (Post 5474634)
Am I the only one that's too dumb to figure out the Easter coupon that was in the newsletter? I've tried everything I can think of! Help!

Sent from the great unknown!

Hmmmm wonder why I didn't get the news letter.

SMW 03-27-2016 09:31 AM

I also have tried everything I can think of........this is more like an April 1 coupon ! Early April fools ! Oh well I really don't need a new Yeti TT anyway.

SCREAMER 03-27-2016 11:55 AM

I've tried everything too. Only one thing starts with RPP and that's RPPHobby. Frustrating. Guess I'll not spend my money after all.

fr8cture 03-27-2016 12:07 PM

I never got a email...

Killa-Cotton 03-27-2016 12:33 PM

Ok, I'll give you the code if you're going to buy a Yeti TT.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMW (Post 5474711)
I also have tried everything I can think of........this is more like an April 1 coupon ! Early April fools ! Oh well I really don't need a new Yeti TT anyway.

Erbing 03-27-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCREAMER (Post 5474808)
I've tried everything too. Only one thing starts with RPP and that's RPPHobby. Frustrating. Guess I'll not spend my money after all.

its in there, I had to look a few times to FIND it.

fr8cture 03-27-2016 01:06 PM

someone care to screenshot the newsletter? didnt even get one....

bilinvic 03-27-2016 01:10 PM

Sneaky RPP....found it.

bilinvic 03-27-2016 01:15 PM

Rppegg
Good for 15%

SCREAMER 03-27-2016 02:47 PM

Where in that entire email does it say RPPegg? I feel tarded

Killa-Cotton 03-27-2016 02:54 PM

On the bottom left of one of the colored eggs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCREAMER (Post 5474905)
Where in that entire email does it say RPPegg? I feel tarded

Erbing 03-27-2016 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killa-Cotton (Post 5474909)
On the bottom left of one of the colored eggs.

You suppose to let them find it..lol