RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

AsILayDying 08-28-2011 08:38 PM

Just wondering if there is going to be any specials coming up. I have a bunch of stuff in my Shopping cart right now and dont want to miss something or miss out on a deal. I know there is a 10 dollar off 200 but is there anything else coming up. Maybe free shipping or something. Im at the 200 dollar mark and 10 dollars is ok but just curious if anything else is in the works. Thanks.

RPP Hobby 08-28-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsILayDying (Post 3252819)
Just wondering if there is going to be any specials coming up. I have a bunch of stuff in my Shopping cart right now and dont want to miss something or miss out on a deal. I know there is a 10 dollar off 200 but is there anything else coming up. Maybe free shipping or something. Im at the 200 dollar mark and 10 dollars is ok but just curious if anything else is in the works. Thanks.

Nothing in the works, What you see is what we have going for a bit

AsILayDying 08-28-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3252830)
Nothing in the works, What you see is what we have going for a bit

Not a problem. got a quick 1 for you. I snapped the post off my outdrive on my SCX10 Honcho Transmission. Im looking to get either the
1. Robinson Racing OutDrive Diff Lock Gear AX10 or
2. Axial Steel Outdrive Replacements for Axial Trans.

If I did the RR Diff Locking one do I need to upgrade the other 2 gears inside the Trans and if so do you have them on the site. I have looked. Thanks

Also when are you getting the HH Torquemaster 45t motor in stock?
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD>Robinson Racing Outdrive Diff Lock Gear AX10
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

RPP Hobby 08-28-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsILayDying (Post 3252844)
Not a problem. got a quick 1 for you. I snapped the post off my outdrive on my SCX10 Honcho Transmission. Im looking to get either the
1. Robinson Racing OutDrive Diff Lock Gear AX10 or
2. Axial Steel Outdrive Replacements for Axial Trans.

If I did the RR Diff Locking one do I need to upgrade the other 2 gears inside the Trans and if so do you have them on the site. I have looked. Thanks

Also when are you getting the HH Torquemaster 45t motor in stock?
<table width="96%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td><table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>Robinson Racing Outdrive Diff Lock Gear AX10
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

I would also do this, we are out right now but have more coming in within a few days
http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/rrp1541.htm

AsILayDying 08-29-2011 05:11 PM

Well I placed my order today so Hope to see the items shortly. Hopefully as fast as the other order arrived. Which was insane fast "thumbsup" So I just ordered the items I knew I needed even though there were a lot of things I wanted I couldnt afford them......yet! Thanks for quality products at fair prices with great service. Much appreciated

Duuuuuuuude 08-29-2011 08:10 PM

Looking for an out of stock item...

Part Number: JUNGM20604

RPP Hobby 08-29-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 3254533)
Looking for an out of stock item...

Part Number: JUNGM20604

We are a minimum 2 weeks out before we get an order going.

Duuuuuuuude 08-29-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3254553)
We are a minimum 2 weeks out before we get an order going.

Poop. :cry:

MarkThomas 08-31-2011 09:37 PM

Just placed my first-ever order with RPP...a tiny order of some Axial hex axle nuts.

Looking forward to enjoying the super fast shipping that RPP is so famous for.

Thanks in advance, Corey!

BigSki 09-01-2011 04:50 PM

Corey- I saw the new 1/10th scale diamond plate material on your interwebz site. Is the 'texturing' solid through the back or is it embossed ( pressed up through the back)?

RPP Hobby 09-01-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3259508)
Corey- I saw the new 1/10th scale diamond plate material on your interwebz site. Is the 'texturing' solid through the back or is it embossed ( pressed up through the back)?

I am away from the shop so I can not check and I do not recall. I know the stuff is awesome and can not wait to use myself!

BigSki 09-02-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3259579)
I am away from the shop so I can not check and I do not recall. I know the stuff is awesome and can not wait to use myself!

If you get a chance to take a peek, I'd appreciate it. "thumbsup" On a side note, the order I placed on Wed. night showed up this morning :mrgreen::mrgreen: (1 1/2 days using the El-cheapo shipping rate from the Post Orifice, no one else can touch that!!)

team3six 09-02-2011 11:35 AM

Corey, once again. The last 5 orders that have come in have been nothing short of outstanding. I aways enjoy getting up to date confirmation and top of the line service from you.
Even better still. Your STRC gear is much better priced than from the company. Now that's service with a smile.

Please update us with the diamond plate. I would love to see the comparison of the diamonds in size to a quarter as well as know if its embossed before I make a purchase.

Keep up the great work.
Norm

RPP Hobby 09-02-2011 12:04 PM

Thank you guys! I checked the aluminum diamond plate and it is stamped from behind to give the face the pattern.

cherokee95 09-02-2011 03:33 PM

Places my order Wednesday, got it first thing this morning! Thanks again for the super fast shipping.

MarkThomas 09-03-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee95 (Post 3260938)
Places my order Wednesday, got it first thing this morning! Thanks again for the super fast shipping.

Exact same for me.

Was my first order from RPP...officially my online "LHS" now. Thanks, Corey!

RPP Hobby 09-03-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee95 (Post 3260938)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkThomas (Post 3262616)
Exact same for me.

Was my first order from RPP...officially my online "LHS" now. Thanks, Corey!

Thank you guys for choosing RPP "thumbsup"

team3six 09-03-2011 11:47 PM

Hey corey, hot racing carries the steel center gears for the Axial transmission. Do you think you guys can get those?

I figure with FOFF, K.O.H, G6, and the wraith. These might be an item that would be great to have. I certainly could use a few sets and everytime they are on ebay. They are gone by the time I buy them.

RPP Hobby 09-04-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by team3six (Post 3262975)
Hey corey, hot racing carries the steel center gears for the Axial transmission. Do you think you guys can get those?

I figure with FOFF, K.O.H, G6, and the wraith. These might be an item that would be great to have. I certainly could use a few sets and everytime they are on ebay. They are gone by the time I buy them.

Are you talking bout these? http://hobbyetc.com/item.cgi?part_id=57179

team3six 09-04-2011 11:17 AM

Nope, these one here sir.
http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...SCP1000T;c=623