RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 07-19-2016 10:16 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Hi BigSki,

The best way to mail something to Corey is to send it to the shop and we will get it to him.

ATTN: Corey
RPP Hobby
130 Christy Ln
Ukiah, CA 95482

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 5535943)
Can Corey still be reached VIA usps at the address that you posted in April ?

offroad1911 07-20-2016 01:02 PM

Just want to start by saying your service rocks. I have missed a couple phone calls from you guys in regards to a return I had, sorry for that. I've tried calling back but I'm sure you guys are busy so I thought I would try here. Thanks again, sincerely Tony Thompson, Celina,TN.

RPP Hobby 07-20-2016 02:01 PM

Hi Tony,

Nate called and left you a detailed voicemail explaining what you need to do. Let us know if you need additional help.

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by offroad1911 (Post 5536843)
Just want to start by saying your service rocks. I have missed a couple phone calls from you guys in regards to a return I had, sorry for that. I've tried calling back but I'm sure you guys are busy so I thought I would try here. Thanks again, sincerely Tony Thompson, Celina,TN.

Fumey 07-22-2016 09:10 AM

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"Just wanted to say that I made some purchases from the RPP booth at Axialfest last weekend, and that their business is so top notch because they personally are all so top notch! Thanks guys!

Ditchrat 08-10-2016 08:27 PM

You're killing me. Parts from you to PA in 2 and 1/2 days from placing the order."thumbsup"

gbean 08-13-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditchrat (Post 5547348)
You're killing me. Parts from you to PA in 2 and 1/2 days from placing the order."thumbsup"

Makes you want to order every three days huh?

Imagine living just 55 miles from RPP headquarters....

Self control is critical. LoL

Jeepiac 09-08-2016 08:27 PM

You did it again! I ordered during the weekend, Monday was a federal holiday, so my goodies didn't ship till Tuesday. Package on my doorstep here in Missouri on Thursday! "thumbsup" Did I mention that was standard shipping!? Next time I'm going all out on shipping just to see if I can get my order before I actually place it. :lmao:

AkFordfan 10-05-2016 11:10 PM

Any chance of you guys carrying the heyok wireless winch controller?

gbean 10-06-2016 12:42 AM

Rpp jamboree this weekend!!!!

diesel kawboy 12-06-2016 07:57 PM

Question for you guys, when are you getting more wraith chassis's in the salvage section? My 5 yr old daughter is asking me to build her a wraith chassis with scx axles and 2.2 tires.

RPP Hobby 12-08-2016 04:08 PM

We will have one in stock later today! Click here and enter your email address to get notified the moment it is in stock: https://www.rpphobby.com/Email_Me_Wh...ductCode=SYWS1

Item page: https://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDeta...ductCode=SYWS1

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel kawboy (Post 5600522)
Question for you guys, when are you getting more wraith chassis's in the salvage section? My 5 yr old daughter is asking me to build her a wraith chassis with scx axles and 2.2 tires.

Huber1918 12-09-2016 02:02 PM

"thumbsup" to RPP placed an order yesterday morning, it was shipped within 2 hours of placing the order!

RiDET4R 01-22-2017 11:31 PM

Do you guys offer a special forum discount code for members?

THX_138 01-23-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiDET4R (Post 5654364)
Do you guys offer a special forum discount code for members?

No they do not.
Your star membership here does not give you any special specific discounts to any vendors on the RCC forum.

fr8cture 01-23-2017 01:19 AM

Only discounts are their standard monthly at the top of their website.

sleb 01-24-2017 05:01 AM

Is FedEx the only shipper you use? I placed an order on the 18th. FedEx showed delivery on the 24th, then changed it to the 21st, then back to the 24th. Now that it is the 24th they moved delivery date to the 25th. It gets hard to make sure to be able to get the package when I can't plan on a day. Also I received your survey email asking about the products I ordered and I don't even have them yet. Just received another email stating that it is coming today.

RPP Hobby 01-24-2017 09:18 AM

sleb,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the carrier. We use both FedEx and USPS for free shipping, using the one that is the most economical based on size, weight and destination.

-Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleb (Post 5655088)
Is FedEx the only shipper you use? I placed an order on the 18th. FedEx showed delivery on the 24th, then changed it to the 21st, then back to the 24th. Now that it is the 24th they moved delivery date to the 25th. It gets hard to make sure to be able to get the package when I can't plan on a day. Also I received your survey email asking about the products I ordered and I don't even have them yet. Just received another email stating that it is coming today.

cinnabun 02-21-2017 06:36 PM

Placed an order on the 17th at noon. Got an email at 2:30 it shipped and received it today. That's some quick turn around. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeti guy 02-27-2017 04:47 PM

YETI JR. Front locker?

RPP Hobby 02-27-2017 05:15 PM

Not yet that we have seen from Axial or the aftermarket. From looking at the manual, it looks like the differential parts are the same front and rear, so once someone makes a locker, you could use it front, rear or both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeti guy (Post 5674200)
YETI JR. Front locker?

BigSki 03-02-2017 05:07 PM

Placed my first order in a LONG time on Monday morning, the box was waiting for me when I got off of work today. "thumbsup"

dieselmudder 03-15-2017 08:29 PM

Will shipping guy still sketch drawings on the packaging if you ask him? I've still got some of his box art from when I used to order frequently.

RPP Hobby 03-16-2017 05:55 PM

Hi dieselmudder,

Sorry, "Shipping Guy" has been working in production at Gear Head RC for several years now. Not sure we will ever be able to offer that again with our increase in orders. The only way for us to continue to shock people with our order processing time is to get the orders out as quickly as possible, leaving little time for box art. :)

-Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieselmudder (Post 5682339)
Will shipping guy still sketch drawings on the packaging if you ask him? I've still got some of his box art from when I used to order frequently.

MattySlimz1987 03-16-2017 06:00 PM

LOL now we gotta spend BIG money (hence Gearhead) just to get some cool box artwork..

Bad Apple 04-08-2017 08:17 AM

RPP Hobby does not honor returns on brand new RC4wd faulty/damaged parts.

I recently purchased 3 pairs of 1.9 Flashpoint tires, and received tires that were deformed and would not mount on RC4wd rims. I contacted RPP support immediately upon receipt, and was advised by RPP that RC4wd "prefers" to deal with their own warranty claims, and my info was forwarded to RC4wd customer support. 2 weeks later, after extensive communication with RC4wd support, I received replacements from RC4wd, including another deformed tire :shock:

Just something to be aware of, especially when purchasing tires that may or may not have mold imperfections :cry:

For the record, I have been a happy repeat RPP customer for years. This is the first time I've ever had an issue, and I was disappointed and surprised that an exchange was not offered. I also submitted a PM to RPP here on the forum, just to advise of the situation and received no reply. Anyways, carry on.

Rjohn929 04-08-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad Apple (Post 5693751)
RPP Hobby does not honor returns on brand new RC4wd faulty/damaged parts.

I recently purchased 3 pairs of 1.9 Flashpoint tires, and received tires that were deformed and would not mount on RC4wd rims. I contacted RPP support immediately upon receipt, and was advised by RPP that RC4wd "prefers" to deal with their own warranty claims, and my info was forwarded to RC4wd customer support. 2 weeks later, after extensive communication with RC4wd support, I received replacements from RC4wd, including another deformed tire :shock:

Just something to be aware of, especially when purchasing tires that may or may not have mold imperfections :cry:

For the record, I have been a happy repeat RPP customer for years. This is the first time I've ever had an issue, and I was disappointed and surprised that an exchange was not offered. I also submitted a PM to RPP here on the forum, just to advise of the situation and received no reply. Anyways, carry on.

Should read there policies first. Looks pretty clear to me.

We have prepared a worksheet that explains our returns process and policies. Please click here to download the worksheet in PDF format. (Requires Adobe Reader)

Product Warranties and Guarantee's:
All warranties and guarantee's, including missing items, are handled directly by the original manufacturer of that item and should be sent to them, not RPP Hobby. Most product warranties are handled with the manufacture. Every manufacturer's policy is different; in some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly and RPP Hobby will not be able to offer you a solution directly. In any case, we will help you follow the proper channels in order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Most manufacturers will repair or exchange defective products according to their warranty policies. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you

Bad Apple 04-08-2017 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rjohn929 (Post 5693755)
Should read there policies first. Looks pretty clear to me.

10-4 thank you for the intel

JatoTheRipper 04-11-2017 07:21 AM

I'm about to order $150 worth of stuff. The total was $154.01. That's great because it gives me free shipping. Well then I subtracted the $15 off coupon which brought my total down to $139.01. That's awesome except for the fact that shipping is now $20.61. So my total is actually more if I use your coupon. I often find this to be the case. Something has to change there. This forces me to go to your competition that offers free shipping at much lower minimum order amounts.

I also realized you just stopped accepting chats on Facebook. So now it's harder to get in touch with you. Not good. Your customer service is going the wrong way.

RPP Hobby 04-13-2017 03:55 PM

JatoTheRipper,

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your shopping experience.

We would love to give free shipping on all orders and gobs of discounts to everyone, but it is simply not possible.

We will look into our competitors' free shipping minimum order and see if it's something we can change.

As far as getting in touch we us, we are available by phone, e-mail and on this forum (and two others). With so many social media options, we found we were not able to keep track of all the messages coming from so many directions.

We appreciate your business and all the others on RCC that have trusted our service and speedy order processing over the years.

-Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 5694987)
I'm about to order $150 worth of stuff. The total was $154.01. That's great because it gives me free shipping. Well then I subtracted the $15 off coupon which brought my total down to $139.01. That's awesome except for the fact that shipping is now $20.61. So my total is actually more if I use your coupon. I often find this to be the case. Something has to change there. This forces me to go to your competition that offers free shipping at much lower minimum order amounts.

I also realized you just stopped accepting chats on Facebook. So now it's harder to get in touch with you. Not good. Your customer service is going the wrong way.

Honcho907 04-13-2017 04:20 PM

I just tallied up my spendings and in the last 2yrs.... let's not tell my wife but you have a lot of my hard earned $$,$$$.... easily cleared the 5 digit mark.... and you will continue to get my $

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

JatoTheRipper 04-13-2017 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPP Hobby (Post 5696186)
JatoTheRipper,

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your shopping experience.

We would love to give free shipping on all orders and gobs of discounts to everyone, but it is simply not possible.

We will look into our competitors' free shipping minimum order and see if it's something we can change.

As far as getting in touch we us, we are available by phone, e-mail and on this forum (and two others). With so many social media options, we found we were not able to keep track of all the messages coming from so many directions.

We appreciate your business and all the others on RCC that have trusted our service and speedy order processing over the years.

-Jim
RPP Hobby

In my opinion, if you want to remain competitive the free shipping minimum needs to change even if it's lowered only to $100. Or maybe start a membership or "club" like a competitor or Amazon, etc, with a yearly fee that gives the members better coupons and lower free shipping prices.

pastimesteve 04-30-2017 11:41 AM

Fantastic service, once again! Ordered Thursday and had my package on Saturday! That's after a screw up on my end that forced me to request a change to my order. The wheels are amazing -- love them!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

CODYBOY 05-22-2017 01:39 PM

Can anyone post up some info on the RPP annual get together at Lake Mendocino in October. Wondering about format and what kind of events will be held? thanks "thumbsup"
Ernie

RPP Hobby 05-23-2017 06:14 PM

Hi Ernie,

We are working on the details for Saturday. We are considering running both team and solo classes to make it a little different.

Friday will be similar to last year with manufacturers, demos, free BBQ, raffles and open driving on our crawler course and pulling track.

Keep your eye on our Facebook events page for more details:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/rpphobby...=page_internal

Quote:

Originally Posted by CODYBOY (Post 5710271)
Can anyone post up some info on the RPP annual get together at Lake Mendocino in October. Wondering about format and what kind of events will be held? thanks "thumbsup"
Ernie

SCREAMER 06-11-2017 02:29 PM

This may have already been asked but I'm just wondering what happened to the salvage yard. I used to be able to grab all kinds of useful and like new take offs but it's dwindled to a couple owners manuals and parts bags. Any chance of this turning around having bodies, chassis, axles, wheels, tires, you know, good stuff, or are the salvage yard days numbered? I'd hate to see it go and seems to me it was plenty profitable. I know it's big business on eBay, plenty of RC chop shops there but I'd rather get it from you guys. Thanks RPP.

mikemcE 06-11-2017 03:03 PM

Lack of axial kits/rtr for parts ?

Hang up and Drive

SCREAMER 06-12-2017 12:57 AM

Good point.

RPP Hobby 06-12-2017 02:27 PM

SCREAMER,

mikemcE is correct. It will likely be a while before there are any parts in the Salvage Yard.

Thank you for your loyalty,
Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCREAMER (Post 5717635)
This may have already been asked but I'm just wondering what happened to the salvage yard. I used to be able to grab all kinds of useful and like new take offs but it's dwindled to a couple owners manuals and parts bags. Any chance of this turning around having bodies, chassis, axles, wheels, tires, you know, good stuff, or are the salvage yard days numbered? I'd hate to see it go and seems to me it was plenty profitable. I know it's big business on eBay, plenty of RC chop shops there but I'd rather get it from you guys. Thanks RPP.

mikemcE 06-12-2017 04:52 PM

I was sorta hopin I was wrong

Hang up and Drive

Honcho907 06-15-2017 01:06 PM

Just wondering. When will the pre-orderd proline 4runners be shipped? Been seeing them pop up everywhere all sexy and painted up...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk