RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

michael 03-29-2012 11:16 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Your service realy does ROCK! I have had my package arrive a day earlier than the usps stated several times. Very satisfied customer! Keep up the good work.

dunerinaz 03-29-2012 11:32 PM

I've had nothing but exceptional experience with RPP in regards to service and shipping times. If I had to pick on anything though, it would have to be shipping prices, which on a lot of smaller items, is twice what other RCC sponsor websites charge for the same shipping service.

Big Daddy 03-31-2012 08:54 PM

You guys kick @$$. I placed an order on Thursday and it's here today. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

CD13 04-01-2012 10:25 AM

I made an order then realized I forgot something, No big deal, I ordered it and called RPP and told them what I did and to just throw the second order in the same box. Today I get a refund for shipping the second order. :shock:
I have never had a better experience with an on line hobby shop. "thumbsup"

daemon_crxu 04-01-2012 10:43 AM

Hello, my name is Alex and I live in Romania.I have tried to order from you guys but I can't because you don't ship to my country. Is there a reason why? can you change that? thank you

DanBerb 04-05-2012 09:50 PM

Hi, your site still shows the IROKs in the x3 compound, any idea when you will have them in the X2 ss for sale?
Update: I sent an E-Mail to HPP at 11:15pm with this Question and I got an answer back by 11:30, that is awesome service! Thanks Corey

teamreedracing 04-06-2012 12:22 PM

when do u get ur next shipment of trailfinder 2 got 1 on pre-order cant wait thank u willie"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 04-06-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teamreedracing (Post 3670369)
when do u get ur next shipment of trailfinder 2 got 1 on pre-order cant wait thank u willie"thumbsup"

Should be within 1-2 weeks

crawlhog 04-06-2012 07:12 PM

quick question for you Corey, I was wondering if you price match. I would prefer to deal with RPP for all my purchases, but I found an item I need on another site at a cheaper price.
thanks
rb

RPP Hobby 04-06-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawlhog (Post 3670907)
quick question for you Corey, I was wondering if you price match. I would prefer to deal with RPP for all my purchases, but I found an item I need on another site at a cheaper price.
thanks
rb

It would be best for you to please E mail ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com Ill take a look at it, but please do not be offended if we do not match it. We have an overhead to sustain to ensure our level of service. Thanks Corey

atsownz 04-07-2012 03:38 AM

Any idea when the axial HD bevel gear sets (ax30395) and the Highland Crawler lockers will be back in stock?

crawlhog 04-07-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3670912)
It would be best for you to please E mail ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com Ill take a look at it, but please do not be offended if we do not match it. We have an overhead to sustain to ensure our level of service. Thanks Corey

trust me Corey , ive had nothing but great service and speedy shipping so NO offense would be taken. infact im going to purchase from you anyways, price match or not because of the great service. just wanted to ask the question."thumbsup"
thanks
rb

RPP Hobby 04-07-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsownz (Post 3671453)
Any idea when the axial HD bevel gear sets (ax30395) and the Highland Crawler lockers will be back in stock?

May not be till late this month

BigSki 04-07-2012 06:05 PM

How's the back doing, mang? You haven't mentioned it for a while so I hope it's a sign that everything is healing well. "thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 04-07-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 3672274)
How's the back doing, mang? You haven't mentioned it for a while so I hope it's a sign that everything is healing well. "thumbsup"

Not 100% Yet but much better than I was! Thank you

vito 04-08-2012 02:45 PM

have a awome day . got my new up grade kit for the sc10 4x4 in last night . your shop was the frist to get them in thank you

atsownz 04-08-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 3672228)
May not be till late this month

Awesome, as I'm in desperate need of the hd gears and lockers... Do you know what's going on with all the axial parts being back ordered everywhere?

BladeMech 04-10-2012 08:47 AM

Ok, this is almost scary but read on................

Late last night I was on the RPP site checking out some tires for an FOFF build and there was knock at my front door. The mail man was standing there with a package from RPP............I hadn't even ordered the tires yet and they were already at my door.:shock:

(of course this didn't really happen quite like that, but damn, those tires got to me fast, I love you guys)

Keep up the great work and keep healing.

Thanks

Veverica 04-10-2012 10:17 PM

Hey Corey, would like to place an order but Slovakia is not included in the drop down menu.. also, need a set of stickers but $40.25 for shipping to the Czech Republic?? Why is the shipping so expensive on light items to Europe? Thanks

RPP Hobby 04-11-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veverica (Post 3677920)
Hey Corey, would like to place an order but Slovakia is not included in the drop down menu.. also, need a set of stickers but $40.25 for shipping to the Czech Republic?? Why is the shipping so expensive on light items to Europe? Thanks

I added Slovakia, however we only use USPS EMS and Priority for international shipping, so single item small orders the shipping is going to be high.