Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #281
rbl
Rock Crawler

if yall dont know by know that Cory and RPP Hobby is the place to go you must be living under a rock

Cory I received my package late last night, everything was in perfect shape as normal.. this one had the slash in it

well today at the golf course we (my employees an I) put 10 packs threw it... lets just say the sand traps have never been so fun!

Out if the 5 guys that drove it 3 are planning on ordering one..

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping a great vendor status on RCC

Brad
rbl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 07:03 AM   #282

Default rpp wont refund my money!

Hi all, any one out there had any problems when it comes to RPP hobby refunding money? i pre ordered a couple of parts from them ,but when they finaly came into stock at the store the price had went up by 25%, i could get them elswhere cheaper so being a penny pinching (tightwad) kind of guy i asked for my money back, after them saying they dont like my attitude they wont even respond to me and still no refund!!
thanks for any replies.
offmyaxials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:25 PM   #283
Quarry Creeper

Default axial cvd's

sir,
was wondering when will the Axial CVDs be available on your site?
thanks
hardheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #284
Rock Crawler

Corey,
I received my AX10 ARTR today, thanks again for the quick shipping and awesome service.

Have you heard anything from HPI regarding the release of the WK Rock Crawler conversion kit? I'm thinking a stretched out WK with a PL Bronco body and a Sidewinder 4600 on 3s should be a lot of fun.

Take care,

John
John82601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #285
RCC Addict

Well I've been away from rccrawling for a while due to the lack of funds and the newborn (he gets all the money for toys now!) but months ago I did purchase some Hummer Wheels but supplies ran out and after a while I forgot about them. Well I had a little extra money a few days ago so I made a small purchase for my Scorpion and a Rubicon body for my next 2.2 scaler and I recieved the package today and too my surprise my Hummer Wheels were in the box! THIS is why after all this time I still order most of my stuff from RPP. I see nothing has changed, Corey is still very prompt with his shipping and I know if I had a problem I could pick up the phone and call him and talk to him as if we speak everyday. The sevice is second to none and variety of products is great!
for RPP and I will continue doing business with them.
Thanks Corey!
BGGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #286

i havent seen any of that great service that you guys are talking about! they still wont reply to me or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!comon RPP let me see this great service
Old 07-05-2008, 01:34 PM   #287
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by offmyaxials View Post
i havent seen any of that great service that you guys are talking about! they still wont reply to me or refund my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!comon RPP let me see this great service
NOTE TO YOU: When you are an ASS you will not get great service from me. Your refund will becoming when I can get to it.
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:48 PM   #288
Mic
Rock Crawler

Received my tires today. Fast shipping thanks! You will have my business again
Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
NOTE TO YOU: When you are an ASS you will not get great service from me. Your refund will becoming when I can get to it.
i simply ordered and paid for an item, the price went up 25% from the price that was clearly posted on the RPP online shop site, i am not willing to pay that 25% more for the item and so i asked RPP for my money back. at no point have i made this personal! what the hell have i done to Rpp to warrant this sort of treatment?
all you had to do was click your mouse a couple of times and i would have been singing your praises here!!
instead RPP have draged it out for way too long
whats the deal ?
Old 07-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #290
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by offmyaxials View Post
i simply ordered and paid for an item, the price went up 25% from the price that was clearly posted on the RPP online shop site, i am not willing to pay that 25% more for the item and so i asked RPP for my money back. at no point have i made this personal! what the hell have i done to Rpp to warrant this sort of treatment?
all you had to do was click your mouse a couple of times and i would have been singing your praises here!!
instead RPP have draged it out for way too long
whats the deal ?
Your item cost DID NOT go up. My site clearly states the flat rate shipping of 8.99 ONLY applys to the United States within the lower 48 states. The increase in the cost was to cover the shipping to you in another country. Your tact in posting here with what you are claiming is not helping the situation. I tried to refund and pay pal will not let me refund from the original payment as it has been over 45 days.

( This has taken over 45 days as this was a pre order item that did not arrive until shortly before the 45 day period)

So I will give you a store credit. Let me know what you would like and I can get you a total cost shipped. You can contact me through E mail to finish this. rpphobby@pacific.net
Old 07-08-2008, 02:54 AM   #291

why are you so against refunding my money?you clearely stated above that you would have refunded me by now but were unable, due to paypal time limits, i have sent you a paypal payment request to make it nice and simple,, i do not want store credit, you cannot expect me to buy anything from RPP after the way you have treated me .please complete the payment request i have sent you so that this matter can be at an end.

Last edited by offmyaxials; 07-08-2008 at 03:01 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 05:18 PM   #292
RCC Addict

wheres the hilux highlifts? any clue on when they will be back in stock?
Thanks!
looneybin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:23 PM   #293
Pebble Pounder

Corey and RPP rocks! After searching the net for about a week trying to find one of the discontinued HPI Baja Bug bodies for my Berg build, I found RPP last night and the website had them listed as in-stock so I ordered one quickly. I half expected to see an email back stating that the "in-stock" status was incorrect and they didn't have any. Insted, I get a shipping notice today stating my order has shipped. I just talked to Corey a little while ago and he says he still has over 100 of these bodies in-stock. If anyone has been looking for one of these bodies, RPP is probably the only one that still has some so order some up while you can. I may order a couple more for spares while I can. Thanks RPP!
Tobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:49 PM   #294
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneybin View Post
wheres the hilux highlifts? any clue on when they will be back in stock?
Thanks!
These show in stock now but will not actually be shipping till Friday.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #295
RCC Addict

i have not met cory in person but rpp is my got to place when i really need it . they consistently have more items in stock so .my hat goes off to rpp they always exceed my expectations.

on a side note i got my panthers very quickly . thanks for the items i asked for . keep up the great work.
BILLYGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:19 PM   #296
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYGOAT View Post
i have not met cory in person but rpp is my got to place when i really need it . they consistently have more items in stock so .my hat goes off to rpp they always exceed my expectations.

on a side note i got my panthers very quickly . thanks for the items i asked for . keep up the great work.

Thank you
Old 07-11-2008, 05:06 AM   #297
Rock Crawler

Yet another stellar transaction. Saving up for my next order.
Echodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #298
Rock Crawler

Default How tall are these.

2.2 Cougar Soft Crawler Tire with memory foam

New from Panther Racing is this awesome crawler tire! 2" wide and almost 5" Tall! Soft compound with memory foams.

(copied from your web page)
corkysk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #299
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echodawg View Post
Yet another stellar transaction. Saving up for my next order.
same here. in stock where others were out. shipped quick to my door. I am very pleased!
pantablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #300
Pebble Pounder

Corey, I think you have a slight typo in the product descriptions for the new VP Revolver Wheels.

The title reads: VP Revolver Wheels Silver on Black (4) - This tells me it's for a set of four wheels. However, in the product description, it says "Price listed is for only one wheel 4 wheels needed for complete set". Please tell me it's not $139 per wheel.
Tobit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby