Suck it up!

Default Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Awesome.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2015, 05:51 PM   #2962
Rock Crawler

sorry I have not bin by to see you my dads got cancer bin down two times so far. I getting a yeti xl kit now
vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:56 PM   #2963
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverwinanything View Post
Hey Corey or anybody who can answer this. I bought an AX2 2-speed from Rpp hobby a while back. Modified an Level3-RC
Dual motor-mount and I'm running dual Holmes Crawlmaster 22-turn motors on 3s with the Holmes BR-XL ESC. It's been a good year now and holds up fine from the abuse. Will this tranny handle 4s with these motors? And also I saw a Hot Racing 2-speed on ebay for the Scx10 that looks like the Ax10 2-speed. Is these two transmission the same? If not is the Hot Racing one stronger? The ebay ad said it was a high-output tranny.
4s is some crazy power. If the tranny holds something else will go....LOL Do you have links to the Hot racing ones you are looking at?
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #2964
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito View Post
sorry I have not bin by to see you my dads got cancer bin down two times so far. I getting a yeti xl kit now
Sorry to hear about your Dad!
Old 01-21-2015, 06:12 PM   #2965
Rock Crawler

do you have the yeti xl kits on order
vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 07:38 PM   #2966
RCC Addict

For out-of-stock stuff like the spawn, how difficult would it be to add an eta so customers could decide whether to wait or not?
StomperCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:07 PM   #2967
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by StomperCrawler View Post
For out-of-stock stuff like the spawn, how difficult would it be to add an eta so customers could decide whether to wait or not?
We will have them back in stock on Friday
Old 01-23-2015, 02:59 PM   #2968
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Awesome.

Parts are here
Old 01-23-2015, 06:15 PM   #2969
Suck it up!

Just loaded up my cart and checked out, thanks!
Old 01-23-2015, 08:16 PM   #2970
Jus
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus View Post
It would be tremendously helpful if you could carry these parts. I'd be good for at least 2 sets. I don't want to order them from Rc4wd directly.

Stamped 1.55" and 1.7" Beadlock Wheel Hex Hubs
Not sure if this was missed or not. I REALLY need them this winter and I want to order them from RPP.
Jus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:33 AM   #2971

I'm a newb on the forum and to RC. I shopped around for quite some time and decided to place my order with RPP Hobby because of all the great feedback of this place left here. I was not at all disappointed. I purchased the G6 Falcon and I love it. I recently purchased a set of wheels and tires from RPP Hobby and the package arrived in Maryland 3 days after placing my order. All I can say is you guys certainly live up to your outstanding customer service reputation.
ST3 Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 05:58 PM   #2972
Pebble Pounder

I have a few things to say. I have spent a lot of money with rpp over the past month. I placed over a 600$ order this week (Monday) on a scx10 g6 kit, hh tourqe master water proof ecs, hh tm 35t motor, hitec 7955 servo, cc bec, fast eddy bearings, and rc screwz stainless screw set. I receive my order today, open it up and inside I find my packing list with an arrow pointing to the rc screwz kit that says "inventory issue, this item is out of stock, card refunded". Ok, well how about a phone call or email? I would have ordered it else where had I known. I placed this order on Monday for a reason. I wanted to have everything here before the weekend so I could build this. So here i sit with everything I need except ss screw kit. So then I check my credit card and have no refund so I get on rpp site and check order and it says they shipped on the 4th?? Yet I dont have them? The most important thing I ordered was the screw kit. I cant do ANYTHING right now because I refuse to build this with axial hardware. So did they ship or am I getting refunded because I have received nothing. To beat it all I actually called them to change ecs and the guy looked over my order and could have mentioned something then. Guess I just sit here snd look at all these wonderful parts all weekend. Thanks rpp!
soscary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:16 PM   #2973
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by soscary View Post
I have a few things to say. I have spent a lot of money with rpp over the past month. I placed over a 600$ order this week (Monday) on a scx10 g6 kit, hh tourqe master water proof ecs, hh tm 35t motor, hitec 7955 servo, cc bec, fast eddy bearings, and rc screwz stainless screw set. I receive my order today, open it up and inside I find my packing list with an arrow pointing to the rc screwz kit that says "inventory issue, this item is out of stock, card refunded". Ok, well how about a phone call or email? I would have ordered it else where had I known. I placed this order on Monday for a reason. I wanted to have everything here before the weekend so I could build this. So here i sit with everything I need except ss screw kit. So then I check my credit card and have no refund so I get on rpp site and check order and it says they shipped on the 4th?? Yet I dont have them? The most important thing I ordered was the screw kit. I cant do ANYTHING right now because I refuse to build this with axial hardware. So did they ship or am I getting refunded because I have received nothing. To beat it all I actually called them to change ecs and the guy looked over my order and could have mentioned something then. Guess I just sit here snd look at all these wonderful parts all weekend. Thanks rpp!
Really sorry the choice we made did not work out in your favor. We did not want the whole order to be held up because of the screw set. If you could please send an E mail with your order number to support@rpphobby.com I will make sure the screw set is refunded. Also the E mail for shipment should have noted that that item did not ship. Thank you, Corey
Old 02-07-2015, 06:22 PM   #2974
Quarry Creeper

Corey do you know if this item is discontinued ?

Reign RC Axial Dingo Defender Grille & Light Bezels

You are the only place that sells it, but it never seems to be in stock. Thanks- Richard
Habanero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #2975
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habanero View Post
Corey do you know if this item is discontinued ?

Reign RC Axial Dingo Defender Grille & Light Bezels

You are the only place that sells it, but it never seems to be in stock. Thanks- Richard
We should have them back in within a week
Old 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM   #2976
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
Really sorry the choice we made did not work out in your favor. We did not want the whole order to be held up because of the screw set. If you could please send an E mail with your order number to support@rpphobby.com I will make sure the screw set is refunded. Also the E mail for shipment should have noted that that item did not ship. Thank you, Corey
Well when I check my order online it says they have shipped. There is tracking for a fedex box, which I recieved today, and a USPS package which I tracked and says shipped on 4th but still in CA. Can you check to see if they actually did ship? Order 110574
soscary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:42 PM   #2977
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by soscary View Post
Well when I check my order online it says they have shipped. There is tracking for a fedex box, which I recieved today, and a USPS package which I tracked and says shipped on 4th but still in CA. Can you check to see if they actually did ship? Order 110574
I can not check for certain as I am at home. Will not be at the shop till Monday. It appears the screws shipped out separate USPS 9400110200883526588589
Old 02-07-2015, 07:24 PM   #2978
Quarry Creeper

I am also a frequent, and recently frustrated RPP customer. I placed an order on 2/5 at around noon. After sitting on my azz for an hour afterwards playing Forza, I remembered I had forgotten one item on my order. So I called them directly hoping my order hadn't been shipped yet (knowing the chance was slim). Only to be told that my order had already been processed and packaged up. And I'm like, are you kidding me! I just placed the order an hour ago! I was told the best they could do for me was create a new order and place the new item in the box with the original order. So I'm thinking, am I really going to have to open a box that's been reopened, then double taped, just to receive my whole order in less than 3 days coast to coast? All because you guys can't wait more than an hour after I place my order, to see if I call with any items I may have forgotten, before you complete packaging for shipment? It seems that your outstanding customer service has completely bitten you in the azz this time!!!!!!
Duxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:28 PM   #2979
Suck it up!

Any idea when VTR232073 will be back in stock?
Old 02-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #2980
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Any idea when VTR232073 will be back in stock?
Looks like very late this month

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby