RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPP HOBBY - WOW, This was way cool!!! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/94168-rpp-hobby-wow-way-cool.html)

cheapjeep2 11-30-2007 09:21 PM

RPP HOBBY - WOW, This was way cool!!!

I know RPP has a feedback thread already but this was so cool I wanted to post it here for more to see.

Yesterday was my birthday and like always I was hoping for some hobby money as I had my eye on a couple of things. Well I got hobby money but it was in the form of an eBay gift card, the rules state that the card had to be used for a purchase on eBay. I scoured eBay for a few things I wanted but could not find the items. One of the things I was after was the new RC4WD Rock Stompers in the 2.2 size. Since they are so new, I didn't figure I would find them. But during my search on eBay for RC4WD, I came across multiple auctions from RPP Hobby. I remember Corey saying in one of the threads that he was about to get multiple sets in. So I hit Corey with this question....

Originally Posted by cheapjeep2
[I]Hi Corey,

Not sure how I can work this out with you. Today was the ole birthday (37) and feeling every bit of it. So here's the deal. I want two sets (4 tires) of those new RC4WD Rock Stomper tires. I was hoping the get some hobby money, well I did, but it's not the easiest way to use it. I got a $50 gift card to Ebay. Looks like by reading the rules I have to buy something off of ebay. So do you have any ideas how I can work this out to get a few tires from you using this card and an ebay deal???? If it's too much of a hastle, that's cool, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks! Troy

Corey's response was not only fast, but very, very cool:

Yeah I can do that for sure bud I just started these on my E bay for you "thumbsup"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110200807984

So I got to use my eBay card and get what I wanted all due to Corey and his stellar service! "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" "thumbsup""thumbsup" Thanks Dude!

Wrecker 11-30-2007 09:33 PM

Now that good customer service!! Way to go RPP!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

SACCO 11-30-2007 09:59 PM

thats awesome service."thumbsup"

I love ordering from em, I get my stuff in 2 days everytime and I am 20+hrs. away in LA.

chip cross 12-01-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SACCO (Post 944015)
thats awesome service."thumbsup"

I love ordering from em, I get my stuff in 2 days everytime and I am 20+hrs. away in LA.

yea what he said :lol: Corey is a great guy with awsome service "thumbsup"

62PYRO 12-01-2007 09:52 AM

It's always been great dealing with Corey.That's why he'll get my continuing business.
Pat

RPP Hobby 12-01-2007 12:09 PM

Thank you All! I try my best. I have said this before and Ill say it again, everyone that buys from me could get it at a 100 other places, You are spending you hard earned money, and I need to make sure each and everyone of you have a reason to spend it with RPP HOBBY

And it helps that I am just as excited as everyone else to get this new stuff, and I want it as fast as possible so I treat my customers like i would like to. Given 110% "thumbsup"

kmedina 12-01-2007 05:55 PM

RPP you the man!!!!"thumbsup"

RPP Hobby 12-01-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmedina (Post 944892)
RPP you the man!!!!"thumbsup"

Thanks Kyle Nice to see the local boys getting into these. "thumbsup" I think Scott enjoyed his AX10 today.

kaaina 12-02-2007 03:22 AM

very well stated by all AWESOME service "thumbsup" cory call me when you get a chance i need more things "thumbsup"

kmedina 12-02-2007 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 944962)
Thanks Kyle Nice to see the local boys getting into these. "thumbsup" I think Scott enjoyed his AX10 today.

He said that he had a blast! We need to get togeather more offen!

KRAWLR4life 12-03-2007 10:14 AM

You are a good..... no..... GREAT person to deal with!
Keep up the awesome job man!
~John