Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: Team3six accessories !!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Talking Team3six accessories !!!

I got some of team3six's scale accesories recently (actually a while ago, but had family stuff come up) and felt I just had to comment on the quality of construction and detail.
The tow straps are strong as hell, and the reinforced loops make it easy to hook them up straight or add some hooks!
The chains are almost perfectly 1:10, and with alittle "rust" would fit any build nicely.
He also makes some really nice bungee cords to hold down camping gear, tool boxes, whatever.
I also got a first aid kit, red bull, and some cases of beer.
I love the beers and redbull, all fully detailed, but the First Aid kit is saweeet! It has a nice metal handle, and each side of it has all the decals and contents list on the side. I just love how detailed it is!
Same goes for the jumper cables. They even have a nice box hold them all scaled down perfectly!
Oh, did I mention his scale seats? I got green ones with black borders and he was even nice enough to scale it up a bit to fit the 1/8 HPII rubi body better. The harness are dead on down to the G Force tags on the shoulders, and the straps are more than long enough to fit your driver nice and snug.
Some of these items take alot of time and painstaking detail work, so it goes without saying It's awesome that the prices are so reasonable, but when you make stuff of this quality, it just can't help but take off! Thaks again Norm for all the nifty goodies and sorry it took so long to start this thread!
My camera died as did my computer, and I'm just getting back up and running, but I'll post up pics as soon as the new camera comes in the mail!
Ya'll would be hard pressed to find a better line of scale accessories. Your rigs will thank you
solomon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
www.team3sixrc.com

Well thanks man. I appreciate your honestly and i do try to make stuff that looks as scale as I possibly can make them. I got word from Jason today and he just loves his stuff. As he kindly put it. "These are bad ass!"

Also today everyone who has received their fire extinguishers and Nitrous tanks were really pleased. I do my very best to make you guys happy so you have cool products to flaunt off your rigs.

thanks again for the props.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Cant wait for mine, the seats are gonna look sweet in my T-wolf The rest goes to my TJ build, unless I can talk Norm into making a matching backseat, then the TJ would get new seats aswell
neoakaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

norm!!
holy jez dude!

the seats are awesome!!
fire ext. are just amazing!
and all the other goodies are just the icing on the cake!

the lil magazine is the coolest!!

thanks man
josh
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
www.team3sixrc.com

Good deal brother! Im glad you like it. be sure to show it off.

Wait till you see what I am doing for Badger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubiredunlmtd View Post
norm!!
holy jez dude!

the seats are awesome!!
fire ext. are just amazing!
and all the other goodies are just the icing on the cake!

the lil magazine is the coolest!!

thanks man
josh
Old 01-28-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

I just got my set in the mail I am impressed. I already know where im going to put all the accerrories~! I didnt think that I would use the dice in the kit, but after seeing them, im trying to come up with a rear view for my T-wolf build. I love how even the Four Wheeler mag comes made of a bunch of sheets to look just like a little mini mag. I was almost ready to open it up and start reading.

My favorit part is the seat belts, amazing craftmens ship and hobby skills.

The seat kit is well worth the money, and I will be planning to order a second set once I finish my current project and move forward on my TJ. The only thing, will you do a 1 off matching rear seat for the TJ? If not its cool

LMK

Later

Thanks again Team3six
Old 01-28-2010, 05:13 PM   #7
www.team3sixrc.com

Well Im glad your happy sir. Im sorry but I wont be able to do any special requests at this time.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Well anytime you can or are willing, let me know, I have the mesurments and whatnot for you.

Thanks again.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Might as well jump in here as well....

Got my scale accessories and they are top notch...havn't found a home for them yet...but will....
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #10
www.team3sixrc.com

What? You better get on it Mr. There be a comp coming soon and you need to represent MT.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:20 AM   #11

Got Mine as well..."thumbsup...Keep up the good work..
Scale for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

sadly 3six......its ALWAYS during our anniversary.....................but this year might be different!!!!!
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 AM   #13
Oliver Custom Knives

I got me some of those kick azz accessories from Team3Six. I was wondering how you guys are mounting them to the trucks. I got a Powertank ,ext, and NOS bottle.

Thanks
DwaneO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #14
www.team3sixrc.com

DuaneO, the best way to do that is this. On the Powertanks I provide the mounting bracket which I take a square of double sided tape and fit it to the flat area and stick it down to whatever its being mounted to. On the Fire Extinguishers. if you look at my second phase of the presale. youll see that BOWTIE has mounted it with 2 small holes in the lexan and feed a zip lock tie around it. (unfortunately, when I designed the mounting plates. I never thought about making a tab for them) but again a small piece of double sided foam tape should do the trick. Now another thing that works that is easy to do and holds well and is easy to peal off when you want to relocate it is this.
Go to the hardware store and pick up some Black or clear silicone, This is the same stuff they use to seal tubs or windows. When it dries, its on there and virtually unseen. When you want to pull it and move it. You give it a fair yank and peal off the silicone and do it again. its used a lot for sealing electronic boxes because it seals them and when you need to open the box its as easy as pealing it off. The only bad part is you have to allow it to dry.