Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: A little apology is in order... (HBZ Scale accessories)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default A little apology is in order... (HBZ Scale accessories)

Hi Scale folks,

Just wanted to apologize to the scale masses out there regarding the HBZ bumpers and other scale accessories we previewed. I was trying to help them break into the scale segment, and the desire for the prototypes was there, but at this point I dont know what happened with the products. Crawling is a volatile market, and it's important to jump on good ideas to maximize success. I know it's annoying when a company previews a cool product, only to have nothing to show 4 months later or however long it's been. Anyhow, being just a consultant to the company, I dont know what the deal is, but since I helped 'pimp' those bits, I felt some kind of explanation was in order.

Happy scaling!
ryan

Last edited by rbgerrish; 01-28-2010 at 12:55 PM.
rbgerrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:03 PM   #2
www.team3sixrc.com

Thanks Ryan. I appreciate it it personally. I was wondering what was up because I was interested as well. I believe the main concern had been them posting up product but not wanting to invest in a vendors star which is important I believe when trying to sell your product as well as saying we mean business that you can depend on at RCC.

I have to say they were some nice products but HBZ obviously dropped the ball which is sad to see. I do hope they try this again and hopefully get something going then some pictures and 4-5 months of nothing. I believe they can produce a solid following, but as you know, you have to say what you will have an stick by the plans in order to get the business.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I agree with Norm. They looked great and its sad that they didnt move on it. Just the other day I got to see the WarHog chassis from them in person, they make great parts.
neoakaj is offline   Reply With Quote