Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: scale bungees

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default scale bungees

I need some scale bungess/straps to hold a cover shut on a box for my scaler, Who makes the best scale bungees?
ratmloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
RCC Addict

They are very easy to make using hair bungees and paper clips. Best part is you can make the length and color you want. Another bonus is that it is cheap to do. I have spent less than $5 dollars on my bungee supplies and have made over 20 of em so far and have enough material left to make about 50 more.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Thumbs up

How to make scale bungees

Scale tips/tricks thread

This is also a good resource:
Quote:
Searching Forums and Threads
How do I search for something?
To quickly find a thread or post of interest anywhere on the bulletin board, click on the 'Search' link in the navigation bar at the top of most forum pages. Then, type in the keyword or phrase you wish to search for, and select either 'Show Threads' or 'Show Posts' to view the results. By selecting posts, you will be shown only the actual post in which the search word appears.
For more control over the search, select 'Advanced Search' from the drop-down box. The advanced search page allows you to restrict your search to individual forums, find posts or threads by user, or return results based on tags (?). There are also options to find posts from a certain date, or threads with a certain number of replies.
How do I search a specific forum or thread?
If you are browsing a forum, you can quickly search for a thread or post within it by clicking on the 'Search this forum' link near the top of the page (it's above the list of threads). You can also search for individual posts within a thread by clicking on the 'Search this Thread' link at the top of any thread view page.
brianw is offline   Reply With Quote