Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: All-Pro Expedition Pack Rack Build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2015, 09:08 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default All-Pro Expedition Pack Rack Build

While waiting for my BPC Chassis to be built i decided to give brazing a go as i will need to do a rear bumper and i am sure a bunch of other things. I am still collecting materials (Safe Silv 45, MAP torch) but was able to get some 1/4 brake-line and angle iron.

I am trying to make a copy of a All-Pro Expedition Series Pack Rack https://www.allprooffroad.com/tech-i...coma-pack-rack. I say trying because this is my 1st attempt at bending brake line and brazing. I will practice brazing before final assembly. I had a hard time figuring out the bend degrees, lengths, where to start the bend etc. Basically learning as i went. So far just the hoops are bent. Following the cab lines was the hardest part. I wouldn't put it on my real truck but i am happy for my 1st attempt. I can only get better with more practice right.

My build thread is here Ford F350 HD All-Pro Expedition Pack Rack Build but below is a picture of it at this point.

cmbscx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

All-Pro Expedition Pack Rack Build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ford F350 HD All-Pro Expedition Pack Rack Build cmbscx10 Large Scale Rigs 204 10-30-2015 05:16 PM
pro line roof rack mounting freakofnature General Scale Talk 2 09-30-2013 10:46 PM
scx10 expedition hummer build! thebacitr1(scx10) Axial SCX-10 8 05-01-2012 02:32 PM
The build of the expedition hummer thebacitr1(scx10) Videos! 0 02-12-2012 02:26 PM