Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: Cross RC T006 Car Trailer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2020, 01:11 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Cross RC T006 Car Trailer

Thought I may as well stick this here. This trailer comes as a kit (advertised), but truth be told it's 80% completed on arrival. All the parts that needed gluing were already glued, leaf springs and axles were already installed. I shot the plastic parts with Rustoleum 2X Metallic paint for an aluminum look but didn't want the suspension that color so I actually had to do some disassembling to paint. All I really had to do was install the wheels & tires (already mounted), attach the tongue to the trailer, stick the diamond plate on the deck and ramps, mount the tool box, run wires and install the LED lights.

It's actually kind of cool. The jack is non-functional but rotates on the frame like it should. Ramps stow under the deck on rails like they should, light kit that came included runs off a 9v battery in the tool box with the light controller...four flashing yellow running lights on the front and rear sides and taillights out back. The side rails are removable...prolly a good thing since the only truck I have that will fit between them is a stock MST CMX.

I've really developed a liking for Cross RC stuff and will definitely get some more! Need to get out and shoot some recovery video with the Dually.

Now for the shortest build thread on RCC...

Unboxing:

And finished pics...

2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2020, 04:49 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Cross RC T006 Car Trailer

Looks cool. I always drool over their military stuff, but am way too cheap to drop that kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Short_Bus_Kustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:21 PM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: Cross RC T006 Car Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short_Bus_Kustoms View Post
Looks cool. I always drool over their military stuff, but am way too cheap to drop that kind of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear ya...I was all primed to finally buy an HC6 when I showed the feather and got the PG-4L instead. Hey, it's still 6x6
2mtech is offline   Reply With Quote

Cross RC T006 Car Trailer - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cross rc t247 scale flatbed trailer soze General Scale Talk 1 04-08-2019 07:45 PM
In Stock NOW the Cross-Rc Howitzer Gun Trailer Kit! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 12-31-2018 01:49 PM
Coming Soon the Cross-Rc Howitzer Gun Trailer Kit! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 12-27-2018 05:12 PM
A holiday trailer for my car trailer Crawler Ted Scale Videos! 0 12-16-2013 10:46 PM