Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Scale Nationals

Notices

Thread: Thank You All!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Thank You All!!

I would really like to send a HUGE shout out to everyone who lent a hand at the event this weekend. There were a few issues to work through but everyone pitched in to make it happen, thank you all so very much!... especially my great friend and co-host Kevin McPeek aka Big Daddy, this event wouldn't have been possible without your help and I can't begin to thank you enough for everything you did!

Thanks to Erin Fick for spearheading the KOD G6 for us and setting up a killer course, I heard nothing but great things about it. Turned out to be one of the largest G6 groups at Watson to date. ��

To everyone who stepped up to judge at the event you guys are awesome! Although the mornings were bitter cold the days warmed up beautifully, but lack of shade on some courses and the constant climbing up and down the rock took its toll on all of us. Thank you all for hanging in there and for stepping in and giving judges relief when they needed it.

Thanks to my old friend John, Mr MTHead himself for making a surprise visit this weekend and lending a hand running score sheets to me and just hanging out, it was great to see you!

To all the great folks who helped me out with entering scores before (Mrs Toyzuki aka Summer) and after when my computer crashed and I lost all the Class 2 scores I had been working on for hours...Yeah I bet a lot of you didn't know about that one unless you happened to walk in and see Zach, Jerry, Scott, Eric, Luis and myself scrambling to get them all input again. You guys are my heroes!!

A HUGE shout out to all the amazing sponsors of CSSN, our title sponsor and TTC sponsor RC4WD, our KOD G6 sponsor Axial Racing and our many, many other amazing sponsors...
Toyzuki
CKRC
SuperShafty
Holmes Hobbies
VooDoo
Scalerfab
Team CBE (best group of guys you'll have the pleasure of meeting)
Castle Creations
Locked Up R/C
TK-Twister Designs
Boom Racing
MotoWorx Racing
JC Auto Design
Crawler Dude R/C
Pro Line
Atees
Reign R/C
NL Customs
Hellfire Waterproofing systems
The Crawl Space
KMS Winches
John Bennett who made the killer teardrop trailer
You all made this the largest sponsor supported event I have seen to date and put a big smile on everyone's face who competed in the event. I hope I speak for everyone when I say that your generosity will not soon be forgotten and the next time I am in need of parts you guys will be #1 on my list before all others!
Thank you all so very much!!!!

TTC spectators and participants, I don't know where to start. You guys took a sticky situation, put your heads together and made it work. You guys ALL deserve an award for team work and your positive attitudes. I really can't thank you all enough!

Thank You All For Making the 2016 RC4WD Copper State Scale Nationals a Success!!

Last edited by bmuzz1; 04-06-2016 at 03:11 PM.
bmuzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2016, 10:13 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Thank You All!!

I can't top that but I'd like say that first and foremost Brian poured his heart and soul into making this a great weekend for everyone. So hats off to you my good friend!
This was one of the largest events I have ever been a part of and I am proud to have been part of it, not because of the work I did but because of the friends it brings together. The amount of support in the community is amazing, we could not have put this on without all of the help we had. So many of you came to play toy trucks and ended up putting in work, I am humbled by your generosity. Thank you guys so much for jumping in so many times.
The sponsors were so great this year, they are the people who are supporting the hobby and we owe it too them to support them in return.
It was great to see so many friends and make so many new ones.
Thank you all so much for coming to play to trucks!!

Sent from the can using Tapatalk
Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:57 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

You 2 worked your hearts out! No matter what mistakes anyone made this awesome event wouldn't have happened ed without you 2! I had a blast! There was so much team work and help going around for everyone it's astounding! I'm glad my first comp after 4 years was scale nationals! I honestly believe that if everyone could have seen the amazing support and come together everyone did in all the events there would be alot more new people getting into the hobby of scale rc crawlers! Again thank you guys for such an amazing event! I can't wait for nationals next year!
jthellfire911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Had an awesome time! You guys did great. Spent time with old friends.... Made plenty of new ones. Everyone pulled together and got it done.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
TRABNESI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:49 AM   #5
Moderator Rule Breaker

Huge thanks go out to Brian,Kevin to all that helped. Also thank to all the sponsors. Had a great time!
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:50 AM   #6
RCC Addict

Thank you Brian and Kevin! I had a fantastic time at my first National event.

Also, Thank you to all the judges, sponsors, course builders and guys running tech!
VMGontheRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:24 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

What else can be said that already hasnt, this cummunity rocks

I think the two ladies (names kept out for privacy, you know who you are) and the rest of the family also deserve a big thank you. Without you supporting Brian and Kevin this event wouldnt have become the success that it was.
hotwheels000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:15 PM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Hell yeah, Brian and the guys did an awesome job putting this event together. This was my first time back at a national event in several years and it has revived my enthusiasm for rc crawling.
dieselfuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:20 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMGontheRocks View Post
Thank you Brian and Kevin! I had a fantastic time at my first National event.

Also, Thank you to all the judges, sponsors, course builders and guys running tech!
X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
justinart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 08:02 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Thank You Brian, Kevin and big thanks to all the Judges and Sponsors!!!
RCHuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:30 AM   #11

Was a great time! I'll compete next time! G6 was great thanks Erin

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Double A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Awesome work and many thanks to you Brian and Kevin and everyone that stepped up to helped out and make for a great event

Glad I got to hang with as many people as possible and looking forward to the next one.
The Crawl Space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:12 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Thank you Brian, Kevin, their families, the judges, the sponsors, and everyone else that had a way to help on making this event happen! I had a lot of fun, and I am already exited for the next adventure, Thanks to all!!!
Waiting Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote