Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market > Scale parts

Notices

Thread: Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Honcho Canvas Top

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Honcho Canvas Top

Welcome to Timmy Tenscale's Product Review. I'm your host Timmy Tenscale, and I am here at ZNO-RC Product HQ to get a look at the latest and greatest in the scale world of RC.
Name:  Timmy.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  22.5 KB
How many of you guys drive a Honcho? I know I do, and sometimes it is hard to pick it out of a lineup. Well not anymore! The designers, scientists, and engineers at RCB Offroad have joined forces to bring us something very special.
Name:  honcho_cover_1.jpg
Views: 2208
Size:  54.6 KB
Check this out! This beautiful canvas top is hand made by the folks at RCB Offroad, and is available only at ZNO-RC.com. It mounts easily to the rear roll cage of the stock Honcho using the included bungies. The tops are handmade from lightweight canvas to give it a scale look, and durability on the trail.
Name:  honcho_cover_2.jpg
Views: 1296
Size:  43.7 KB
Heck even the bungie cord loops are handmade and designed for scale look and functionality. Each Canvas top comes with 6 of these. 4 of them to attach the canvas top to the roll cage, and 2 to hold up the roll down section.
Name:  honcho_cover_3.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  50.1 KB
The back even rolls down if you choose to do that, but I like mine rolled up. These bad boys come in Black or Brown.
Name:  honcho_cover_4.jpg
Views: 1766
Size:  48.9 KB
So get one of these rear cage covers today, and make that stock Honcho stand out in a crowd. As I like to say "I drive a honcho too, mine just looks better than yours."

Well that's all for this episode of Timmy Tenscale. Stay tuned for upcoming product showcases. Be sure to come over to ZNO-RC The Clear Choice in Competitive RC Hobbies! to get your honcho cover or look at our ever growing selection of RC products. Tell 'em Timmy sent ya!
ZNO-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #2

Default Re: Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Honcho Canvas Top

GO Timmy! LOL, love the pics!
Tarly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #3

Default Re: Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Honcho Canvas Top

Nice looking honcho cover. I like the mini bungies.
Froadr is offline   Reply With Quote

Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Honcho Canvas Top - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timmy Tenscale's Product Showcase with ZNO-RC - RCB Offroad Sleeping Bag ZNO-RC Vendors Miscellaneous 0 05-17-2012 03:15 PM
canvas top on a lexan body stanmondz Paint and Body 2 12-04-2011 03:40 AM
**Giveaway**Crawler Innovations Canvas Bikini Top for the Axial Wraith**Giveaway** Nova's Ark Axial Wraith 81 09-30-2011 04:14 AM
body showcase!!!!!!!! lordjasper1988 Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 24 01-11-2011 03:53 PM