Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Videos!

Notices

Thread: Dirt, rocks, & Trucks...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Dirt, rocks, & Trucks...

I know my videos are long and I try to shorten them but I get so much good footage (I think its good anyway) I try to pick the best stuff. Love wheel travel, tires folding over rocks like they are aired down, loose terrain and anything you would see doin 1:1. If you like any of this stuff check it out. Ill work on a 5 minute vid and see how it goes.

http://
Rivas Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Dirt, rocks, & Trucks...

loved the video, i fell out of the hobby for about half a year until last night when i starting picking back up, videos like this are great inspiration for me to build the rig i never finished, thanx for the video
CAPTAIN INSANE-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM   #3
RCC Addict

wholly jeep roosters 7min in! LOL!
Was that the Geico spokesman at 8min in?!?

Great video! Like all the different terrain and with so many rigs you get to see some different tires and setups across it!
sweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN INSANE-O View Post
loved the video, i fell out of the hobby for about half a year until last night when i starting picking back up, videos like this are great inspiration for me to build the rig i never finished, thanx for the video
Thanks, yea scale to me is such a great addiction, I mean hobby. Just seeing the trucks do different things and always amazed every outing. Glad to hear it inspired someone. I have more videos on my channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweli View Post
wholly jeep roosters 7min in! LOL!
Was that the Geico spokesman at 8min in?!?

Great video! Like all the different terrain and with so many rigs you get to see some different tires and setups across it!
Yea that red rubicon was a stock honcho, now its a jeep body with boggers and gmade shocks. Stock 27t and electronics, jesse the owner will open it up when ever he can. One thing I notice is a climb like that slick rock really shows the difference in set ups. Even the pitbulls (that are soft and amazing on our tacky sticky rock) slipped on this rock, short and long wheel base. Hummer has lots of weight and Iroks and slipped as well. My ford tends to hop, boggers are not great on smooth rock and leaf springs dont help. But its scale.!
Rivas Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote

Dirt, rocks, & Trucks... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What 1.9 tire for loose gravel/dirt/rocks? josruu Tires and Wheels 11 04-26-2011 01:39 PM
1.9 trail ride/ rocks,dirt,mud,snow,water ax10newguy Videos! 1 03-27-2011 04:41 PM
Bulu FJ40 kicking up sand, dirt and small rocks... toyofast Scale Videos! 14 09-20-2010 12:02 AM
3 Guys. 6 Trucks. Vasquez Rocks pantablo Scale Videos! 1 09-09-2009 08:20 AM
2.2 tires for dirt/roots/mud/wet rocks Jus Tires and Wheels 8 08-23-2008 11:49 PM