Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Videos!

Notices

Thread: Axial Jeep Rubicon - Sulfur Skyline Trail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2019, 03:21 PM   #1

Default Axial Jeep Rubicon - Sulfur Skyline Trail

https://youtu.be/7kaC0LasvkU

I have been wanting to go back and hike this trail ever since our high school brought the class on a field trip here. The whole time our class was on the hike I was wishing I had brought my scale trail rig. However since I did not I instead planned out in my head when I would come back and what spots I would try to crawl. I also did a little research about the trail and found out that the total length is 8 kilometers long with a total elevation change of 673 meters! I used close to 11000mah doing this hike with my Axial SCX-10 Jeep Rubicon. I plan on going back to the mountains again as it always an amazing experience. I never touched my Jeep once throughout the hike. Using only my winch and recovery gear to assist my truck when needed. Nothing broke or came loose during this hike and the rig performed really well! I found flying at such high altitudes that there was a noticeable difference in punch as the air is less dense so high up. The journey back down the mountain was a quick one as there was a storm inbound. As you can tell in the video the trail is very rough but the Jeep handled the quick decent very well.

www.youtube.com/user/TheRcCrawlerKing
TheRcCrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Axial Jeep Rubicon - Sulfur Skyline Trail - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Axial SCX-10 Jeep Rubicon Wrong Fork in the Trail Theibault Scale Videos! 0 07-25-2018 06:22 PM
Axial SCX-10 Jeep Rubicon first trail run Theibault Videos! 0 12-30-2015 03:45 PM
Axial 2012 Jeep Rubicon on the trail , Couple axial's and a 2.2 Summit Crawler Ted Scale Videos! 2 03-22-2013 12:07 PM
Jeep Rubicon Chevy Silverado snow trail LZAM Scale Videos! 0 02-05-2013 06:48 PM
Trail Proline Jeep Rubicon bulid mp3ranger 1.9 Scale Rigs 33 03-13-2012 04:06 PM