Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Videos!

Notices

Thread: 2019 Call to Crawl Event #1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2020, 10:13 PM   #1

Default 2019 Call to Crawl Event #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuzPqyAEnU

The first event from the Call to Crawl series as requested by the viewers is finally here! This is event number one of the 6 part scale competition. This event is hosted at BlackfootRC located in Calgary Alberta and it features one of the largest scale scale parks there is. With many challenging obstacles as is the event hosts make it even tougher by adding gates in the worst of places. Purposely putting your truck on a steep side hill or a boulder right where your diff pumpkin needs to be. The vibe at these events however is much different from your typical competition. The pace is slow as you would expect with a scale crawling event however everyone works together at times to help each other out to progress through each gate. The gates would always have competitors using their brain to figure out creative ways to use winches, snatch blocks, sand ladders, and tow ropes to progress each gate. I even seen some people using spare tires to fill in massive truck swallowing holes in the course meant to upset the trucks. I highly recommend if you love scale wheelin' that you checkout their website below and stop by BlackfootRC for some seriously fun offroad action! I have event coverage from all 6 events so make sure to stay tuned for more. I'd also love to hear from you guys the viewers if you like the way I'm editing these videos or if you prefer the clips to be longer? I really want to make content made for my viewers so I'd love to hear what you guys want to see more of!
TheRcCrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
blackfootrc

2019 Call to Crawl Event #1 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Soze's final crawl of 2019 at CDM Rocks with the Capra. soze Scale Videos! 0 01-02-2020 08:11 PM
WARCRC Top Truck Challenge 2019 Event pics tuanies General Crawlers 7 05-15-2019 04:44 PM
GMADE GOM - Crawl Session 3-24-2019 soze Scale Videos! 0 03-31-2019 08:39 PM
Axial SCX10 II Morning Crawl 3-17-2019 soze Scale Videos! 0 03-26-2019 10:59 PM
Roll Call for the Scale 4x4 R/C event Jugg2Driver Competitions 22 06-17-2007 08:05 PM