Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Videos!

Notices

Thread: RC TRUCK GIVEAWAY REVEAL | The Best Entry Level RC Truck | WLToys 12429 Running Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2020, 10:04 PM   #1

Default RC TRUCK GIVEAWAY REVEAL | The Best Entry Level RC Truck | WLToys 12429 Running Video

https://youtu.be/NykKz-AcH24

Finally the big reveal is HERE! A little tease of the truck I will be giving away to one lucky viewer. If you guys wanna see bigger and more expensive giveaways in the future 100% of the revenue made goes right back into the channel. Lets get those numbers up so I can give you guys more free products in the future. Details on how to enter the giveaway will be revealed in the review video. Now keep in mind this trucks not for veteran RC enthusiasts but rather novices looking to dive into the RC hobby to see if its something they would enjoy without breaking the bank. It actually does quite well as you can see in the video. You can get this truck for cheap using my 40% off link below.

Buy This Truck ➤ https://www.banggood.com/custlink/3vGYpo5Tja
TheRcCrawlerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
banggood, giveaway, rock crawler, ultra 4, wltoys

RC TRUCK GIVEAWAY REVEAL | The Best Entry Level RC Truck | WLToys 12429 Running Video - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need advice about WLToys 12429 Snowman110011 Newbie General 13 10-25-2019 12:17 PM
My resurrected scaler and son's Wltoys truck zumzum5150 Videos! 0 03-05-2017 10:33 PM
Can we get a mega truck - mud truck - monster truck section? Calderwood Comments, Suggestions, and Help 46 08-07-2015 11:15 AM
My Truck is Better Than Your Truck Challenge Video Sponsored by CowRC! Team CowRC Videos! 1 06-21-2013 11:22 AM