Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > South Carolina

Notices

Thread: New to the Crawler scene in South Carolina

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #1

Post New to the Crawler scene in South Carolina

I am fairly new to the crawler scene and have a question for the scale and comp community. I am in the process of building a scaler, but want to be competitive. its a 1.9 scale rig, and I am wondering what motor would be best? What is the difference between a 35t, 45t, and 55t? I want a lot of torque, not so much speed. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Robert
rsmith7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: New to the Crawler scene in South Carolina

Welcome to the forums, take time to look around in our SC section for all answers and correct ways to post! We have a "check-in" section as well as the "project" section to share all types of info and questions. You can look at the "electronics" thread of "General Tech" section to help you out with your motor questions. The lower the (T) motor basically means more speed and less torque.. Other need to know factors would be what battery your using / gearing / etc. Remember to use the Search button in the top right corner, is very helpful finding info. Hope this helps out!
wilbywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Default Re: New to the Crawler scene in South Carolina

Welcome to the board

Like the guy above said in a long about way the higher the turn 55t the more torque it will have less wheel speed the lower 35t the more wheel speed u will get personally I would run a 35t 1.9 can always use a little wheel speed plus if u get a good motor u will still have plenty of torque

If u need anymore help or got more ? Fell free to ask that's what this forum was designed for the give and get info from other

Last edited by lowridinjuggalo; 03-09-2014 at 11:31 AM.
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote

New to the Crawler scene in South Carolina - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
South Carolina boy headed to south jersey for the week jeremyfowler33 New Jersey 10 02-23-2012 09:58 PM
South Carolina/North Carolina RC Events? rcstrike South Carolina 2 02-11-2012 10:21 AM
North Carolina / South Carolina (NCRCC) 2011 Series Event #5 Rockshow Competitions 31 02-15-2011 03:07 PM
My South Carolina mini-crawler jimbiss Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 62 11-17-2010 02:52 AM
any crawlers in south carolina Dman South Carolina 46 10-14-2008 07:59 PM