Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > South Carolina

Notices

Thread: South Carolina crawlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 01:03 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkelley05 View Post
Chops I don't know about you. But I'm glad some of these guys decided to come out of the woodwork. Bout damn time.
i moved here from florence to here but as soon as i get my rig to look the way i want it ill get some pic up on here
whitetshirtguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

I have been real busy lately with installing parts made by my friend Jkelley05 and getting prepared for school. We are gonna have a trip to Hanging Rock pretty soon. I will send out PM's with more info when we get a solid date. If anyone needs any info or if you know of anyone who isn't on this forum but crawls, send me a PM. I use AIM and Yahoo Messenger and my screen names are on my profile if anyone wants to connect that way, too. I know it sucks playing the waiting game but it's worth it when we make the trip for a full day of fun!
chops1sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Hey guys! We are trying to plan a trip to Hanging Rock on Monday (Labor Day), anyone interested? I sent a couple PMs but in case you didn't get one you can email me cdunlap1@sc.rr.com . Let me know if you wanna go! We want to try to get there early and maybe bring a small grill for lunch. Anyway, let me or jkelly05 know!
Old 09-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Default Come to this event

I am having Crawling Event SEPT. 21. You are more than welcome to come out to it. We also have practice on Sundays
Here is link to the event.
Thanks,
Todd
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133936
mud-sweat-gears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Chops, How far are you from the beach? Ive got a spot behind my house for some small crawling. If you make it up this way, drop a line, and let me know.
hrddrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #26
Coral Crawler

Well I guess that smell I keep smelling IS the low tide and not dead crawlers around the beach. Haven't seen anyone from the beach post since first of the year, thought you guys where dead, lol. Wuz up Landon, found any new good spots since I saw u at Ed's Hobby? Found anyone else crawling around here? Need to get everyone out of the woodwork for a trail ride.
beachbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:25 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

^ Haha, I havent found any one else recently. You were the last one I met that I didnt allready know/meet. Shane at 843 says he has a spot, but he is yet to tell me where it is. I think I talk to much for him to want to hang out with me, lol. Ive been building up my rock pile behind my house. Its about 8-10' by 15' or so. Ive got more rock to add, I just havent had the time. I had a miniZ race this past weekend that I spent a lot of time getting ready for. Most all of my RC time had been dedicated to those little cars. Now that its over, Im ready to get onto finishing and driving my rig.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:07 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrddrvr View Post
^ Haha, I havent found any one else recently. You were the last one I met that I didnt allready know/meet. Shane at 843 says he has a spot, but he is yet to tell me where it is. I think I talk to much for him to want to hang out with me, lol. Ive been building up my rock pile behind my house. Its about 8-10' by 15' or so. Ive got more rock to add, I just havent had the time. I had a miniZ race this past weekend that I spent a lot of time getting ready for. Most all of my RC time had been dedicated to those little cars. Now that its over, Im ready to get onto finishing and driving my rig.
How far are you from the Badlands RC track at socastee park? I think i am going up there to pit for some guys and would love to check out your course.
theycallmejam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops1sc View Post
I have been real busy lately with installing parts made by my friend Jkelley05 and getting prepared for school. We are gonna have a trip to Hanging Rock pretty soon. I will send out PM's with more info when we get a solid date. If anyone needs any info or if you know of anyone who isn't on this forum but crawls, send me a PM. I use AIM and Yahoo Messenger and my screen names are on my profile if anyone wants to connect that way, too. I know it sucks playing the waiting game but it's worth it when we make the trip for a full day of fun!
Come on chops, get some rock at the PG2, plenty of room, 3 corses and a bonus course
Old 09-23-2008, 01:43 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

Yeah, I can add a "rhythm" section for the buggies I do wish there were some places close by to crawl. There is a spot on the dam at Lake Marion but I haven't been there yet. As far as where I am in relation to Myrtle Beach, I am 100 miles east on Hwy 378.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:14 PM   #31

Hey chops,
you wanna try and make this one? And anyone else from the charleston area. We could have a convoy....of sorts
Southeast RC Extreme 4x4 Challenge part 3
Old 01-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #32

i will be in myrtle beach the week of February 15-20 i will have my ax10 scorpian and would love to meet up and crawl just hit me up robbyrussell384@hotmail.com
384crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

Boiling Springs/ Spartanburg here. I still have to do some mods to the rtr that I bought. So far it has just been minor things such as putting the locker in and what not.
2003EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #34
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmejam View Post
How far are you from the Badlands RC track at socastee park? I think i am going up there to pit for some guys and would love to check out your course.
Man, Im sorry I didnt reply to this earlier. Im about 15 minutes from the Badlands. Next time you are in town you should drop me a line. I dont do too much crawling in the winter though. Ive been focusing on MiniZ racing as of late, but Im sure spring will bring out the rig, and some hiking trips. Ive got a couple more barrels of rock for my backyard spot, but Im waiting for it to warm up a bit before I redo the course.
Old 04-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #35

Hey man im from north myrtle beach...I also drive my revo 3.3 at the badlands...Where do you guys crawl at.. lets get a meet together one weekend.
beachcrawler7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:55 AM   #36

anyone else in myrtle beach area.......I know i'm not alone lol
beachcrawler7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

hey guys, Most of us meet at the Riverbank zoo in Columbia. Its a nice central location where some Georgia and N.C. Crawlers have easy access to also. You should keep your eyes on this thread.Crawlin By The Zoo In The Morning. Its where we post when we are planning a GTG. Maybe some of you Grand Strand Crawlers could come out some time.
Jkelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #38

hello everybody. Read yalls post and is looking for some places to crawl.
crawler86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #39

when is the next comp. in SC. I know know they have comps in Laurens
crawler86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
RCC Addict

Next Carolina Event is in Charlotte this Sunday.

Look here;

http://www.ncrccrawlers.com/forum/ca...=2009-6-14&c=1
renoirbud is offline   Reply With Quote