Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > SSD Trail King - Pro Scale Chassis Builder Kit

Notices

Thread: Incision Universals Pro44 Compatibility

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2021, 08:50 AM   #1
Slow is the new Fast

Default Incision Universals Pro44 Compatibility

I broke a vvd on my Pro44. It was built from a Pro44 complete front axle kit. My local hobby shop does not carry SSD and I need a quick replacement. Is there any issue with running the Incision Universals, IRC00180 or the Axial Uni's in the Pro44? I can get both locally

Last edited by smog; 05-27-2021 at 09:51 AM.
smog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2021, 12:10 PM   #2
Gold Star Baby!

Default Re: Incision Universals Pro44 Compatibility

If that’s a trail king front axle then I do not think they will work as the short side on the vanquish and ar45s is a bit shorter than the short side of the trail king axle.

If it’s just a normal center pumpkin pro44 the you can use any of the AR44 based unis
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 02:39 PM   #3
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher Builds View Post
If that’s a trail king front axle then I do not think they will work as the short side on the vanquish and ar45s is a bit shorter than the short side of the trail king axle.

If it’s just a normal center pumpkin pro44 the you can use any of the AR44 based unis
Thanks Topher, that is what i was looking for. Axle is not out of the TK kit, built it from the Pro44 complete front axle kit. The pumpkins are centered. I figured any universal for the AR44 would likely fit, it only makes sense. Just wanted to be sure there weren't any quirky incompatibilities.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:06 AM   #4

This may be neither here nor there, but I bought a set of Incision universals for the AR44 thinking they would fit in the Element Enduro axle as I read that there is cross-compatibility there. The Incisions bind in that axle and won't work. Smog, it seems you are an Element guy....what do you know about that? And what is a good upgrade for the Element universals when replacement time comes?

Thanks
borlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 10:37 AM   #5
Slow is the new Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by borlo View Post
This may be neither here nor there, but I bought a set of Incision universals for the AR44 thinking they would fit in the Element Enduro axle as I read that there is cross-compatibility there. The Incisions bind in that axle and won't work. Smog, it seems you are an Element guy....what do you know about that? And what is a good upgrade for the Element universals when replacement time comes?

Thanks
I haven't actually broken any axles on my Enduro kits so haven't had to replace any yet. Sadly, incision/vanquish isn't supporting the Element rigs thus far so there aren't any parts there. I don't know of any options beyond the stock parts in the way of axles. Good news is the stock axles seem to be good quality
Old 06-07-2021, 02:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smog View Post
I haven't actually broken any axles on my Enduro kits so haven't had to replace any yet. Sadly, incision/vanquish isn't supporting the Element rigs thus far so there aren't any parts there. I don't know of any options beyond the stock parts in the way of axles. Good news is the stock axles seem to be good quality
Right on, thanks.
borlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Incision Universals Pro44 Compatibility - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Incision RC VS4-10 VDI Universals - IN STOCK!! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 09-09-2019 10:04 AM
In Stock - New Incision RC Wraith AR60 VDI Universals! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 01-16-2018 12:58 PM
Vanquish lockers and Incision universals SHOme General Crawlers 8 12-14-2017 05:50 PM
New Incision SCX10 II Universals - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 05-09-2017 12:28 PM