Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: DX6I Binding Issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default DX6I Binding Issue

Hey everyone, I posted this in the electronics section but have not gotten any responses. So I deleted it and figured maybe it would get more replys here in the Super Section.

Well, at our last comp my rig let me complete one course, then decided not to work. Initial thoughts lead me to the RX or esc issue, but after some testing with another TX. I have found that my TX is not binding. I took it apart, unplugged and replugged in the antena module. It will kind of bind now, but really do not trust it to comp with. Little info, it is a couple years old and pretty sure it has been knocked around some, not abused, but not pampered either. Over the past few comps, my rig would just stop working, then suddenly come back on.

My question is, has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how the binding works, can I just replace the antenna module and be fine, or does the binding come from something internal. I know I need to replace or fix it, just wondering if it is something that I may be to fix cheaply?

I know someone in here knows something about the internal workings of a TX
THnCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links