Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: scrap pile

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default scrap pile

i started off with an integy afoa1 irock crawler...first r/c ever...
didnt have the balls or looks i was going for so i then mounted a 1/6 new bright avalanche body and demolisher tires

body roll was awful so i added some limiting straps to help tame it and it did...turned it into a great basher...

not a crawler to damn top heavy...wouldnt side hill at all...
was out bashing and it fell off and obstacle bot 5 ft up and destroyed the bed on avalanche...to dumb to give up on it just yet... i turned into a rockracer type...using evx2 outa a summit, 2.4 radio and rx from traxxas, also a set of tvp's from a nitro savage and a pair of shocks also from the savage...

it does take a football field to turn it...but it is fun to bash with...maybe 4ws wheel help...or sacrifice avalanche body to the r/c gods turn it back to stock like with demolishers and evx2???? i need a real crawler for my course im building but im broke...any suggestions...trying to sell my 360 and games for funding---
Burned Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Get rid of the body and just make some adjustments to your likings.you dont have spend tons of money.good luck.
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
I joined the Band!

Default Re: scrap pile

That thing is crazy looking. Did you have to cut the lip off on the inside of the tires to get them to seat in the beadlock rims? what kind of spacer/ adapter did you use on the axles to get the tires to clear the links?
707offroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #4

Default Re: scrap pile

mine is in a pile of parts. after seeing this i may have to get a new bright rubicon body to go on it.

they are cheap fun though
Stax is offline   Reply With Quote