Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: What happened to super class?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #1

Default What happened to super class?

I have been out of crawlers for awhile, i still have my scorpion and a losi mini, question is did the super class totally die? I cant seem to find any kits now. I had a xtm xcrawler an was thinking of buting it back but i see its discontinued so im guessing parts will be a hard find
saltek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2014, 05:20 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: What happened to super class?

Not dead but it does appear as though a lot of people have gone scale. I have a low dollar super because I enjoy working on it as I try new things. I would never compete with my crawler because it does not meet comp specs and any decent high dollar rig would beat it. For something to take to the rocks and play with though it is perfect for me.
cameron20118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:55 PM   #3
Fifth dimension

Default Re: What happened to super class?

This section is blowing up with real killer super builds. There are no more kits. If comp crawling is your intrest, contact anyone on this section for a laundry list if guys making whatever you'd need. We ( comp crawlers) don't need big company support that we are only going to use 1-3 parts out of the kit anyways. Comp crawling is fine. The economy and how it's impacting individual crawlers is the only issue. There were comps before xtm and the xr and there will be for as long as we support our vendors here making the better stuff. There is your rainbow and unicorn smile for the day.
Crawllife is offline   Reply With Quote

What happened to super class? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USRCCA Class 1 - Super Class - Cut N Shut Tire Catalog Nova's Ark Crawler Innovations 32 01-29-2023 05:10 AM
how much larger is super class chassis than 2.2 class? SmokeScream Superclass Crawlers 10 09-21-2010 09:26 AM
2.2 class & super class forums? dpdsurf Comments, Suggestions, and Help 2 09-08-2008 12:16 PM
Diameter links in alu for super class or class super scale? ELCORDOBES Newbie General 2 01-07-2008 12:15 PM
Colorado Comp #5...........Super Class and 2.2 Class Videos BENDER Videos! 37 06-06-2007 07:46 PM