Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Bully II moa Comp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2018, 02:59 PM   #1

Default Bully II moa Comp

Hi everyone, got the RTR RC4WD MOA Bully II Comp Crawler for a Christmas present to myself lol. I was shocked at how small it seems when compared to my older Super Comp that dwarfs this one. It is cold here but managed to get some outdoor time in Northern Illinois. I must say this unit works quite well out of the box.

I wanted to pick some brains here if that's okay.

Servo is okay, but seems like it could be a little stronger if anyone has ideas, something that might fit.

I was able to bend the motor blade connectors 90 degrees for clearance, but front ones I drilled motor can for more options to face wires up and forward, is that a normal thing to have to do?

Should I just loose the motor can blade connectors and direct solder? I was thinking to also replace bullet connectors with deans as well.

Would the little aluminum heat sinks that go between motor and mount be beneficial?

I have 3s lipos and I know Nordic gone but was curious how people mount the battery. I have tried upright and flat.. a bigger plate is what I need to make?

Is it worth it to come up with skid plates for axles? Or just run some vinyl on them to "slide" over rocks.

Any tips or ideas from people who run these is greatly appreciated. Sorry for all the questions and thank you.
gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2018, 04:39 PM   #2

Default Re: Bully II moa Comp

Maybe move this to Bully forum tab if you can. Ty, my mistake.. haven't been here in awhile
gixerman is offline   Reply With Quote

Bully II moa Comp - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bully moa comp crawler mesooners RC4WD Bully 6 04-05-2012 04:36 PM